Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Her new vlog is up and she is calling out people who are posting about Noah at the end of the vlog. At least she is reading the comments and will hopefully flag his lack of talking with the health visitor at his 2 year check
What does she say? Cba to watch

Reactions: 2
She’s always copied Elle. Gemma was probably buzzing when she found out she was having another boy so she’d have two boys like Elle. Gemma doesn’t have an original bone in her body when it comes to content. She’s always copying someone, mainly Elle.
I was told on here before that Gemma came up with the idea of starting a channel and told Elle all her ideas and how she would style herself/her channel etc and Elle stole it all and set it up first?

mcgee

VIP Member
What a colourless world she lives in
tbf in this instance at my newborn photoshoot the photographer recommended we wore white but for Gemma they wouldn't have been wearing any other colour as it wouldn’t fit her beige aesthetic.

TiredOfFakes

Does anyone else find it odd when people who aren’t remotely religious, give very religious names? Each to their own but I find it bizarre. I’m a bit disappointed by the name tbh, so much like Noah, no creativity at all.
I find the names ridiculous together I have a religious name but my dad was brought up in church as soon as I was 18 I changed my name legally me and my dad don't get along at all though too so I also dropped his surname and took my grandmother's on my mum's side surname I can't imagine Jonah or JJ liking the name when he's older and in school my name being religious got me a ton of bullying and I never felt connected to the name at all

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I don’t think she has air conditioning. I think by saying the bedroom was cooler I think she shut herself in an had an air fan and the bathroom window is small so was a cool room last year.
no one has aircon in their house unless they are rich and she brought a normal person new build
She has an aircon unit though, I remember they bought it when they had Noah, so she can cool down whatever room she hides herself in. Don't know why she's complaining 🙄

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
definitely had some lip filler dissolved 👀 at the end of the video make up free you can see bruising and that flap of lip hanging down has gone

I think she keeps changing it because the beige isn’t really her her style and doesn’t like it, when she had grey glam interiors she seemed much more proud of her home and how nice it looked
You’ve hit the nail on the head there, even though she’s ’embarrassed’ of that era now 🙄

Linkylu

Chatty Member
I personally think Americans have better autumn winter decor than us as they go big out there for stuff like that.. So good luck to Gemma with that one 🙄
Elle will be buying up everything in Trader Joe’s!
---
Oh yes, in terms of colors and aesthetic for sure, but in the 2018 and 2019 era it was like clockwork, Allison would post a vlog with DAY IN THE LIFE | whatever she was doing + emoji and 2 days later Gemma would post the same. It all went a bit haywire when Gemma stopped posting so much.
and there is ofc tiny details like this all the time...
She doesn't have 1 ounce of originality in her

View attachment 2966572
View attachment 2966570
the autumn kitchen decor for starters, the big wreath above the doorway or on the cooker hood, and the coffee station, definitely copied from Allison in the past

Peoniesandballetshoes

Saw this on another thread but it reminded me of Gemma.
original influencers 2010 onwards for YouTube so this adult is pretty young. They did see the money, all the free toys, clothes, trips away, the groceries, the cleaning products, furniture etc. mummy influencers used to be top earners. It’s sad their classmates (I wouldn’t say friends if they made fun of them) found everything online but unfortunately growing up twenty years ago people didn’tprot3ct themselves or their kids. Remember when you posted everything and you4 employer checked your Facebook, this adult grew up in that timeframe.

gemma might be an idiot but I don’t think she posts everything about her children, its normally the same hallway or garden scene. In the kitchen area, it’s not an ongoing video of Noah’s every second which quite frankly would have me unsubscribe in a minute. She’s aesthetically focused, she isn’t into the documenting everything life and does keep to her own boring stuff.

let’s give her some credit, she isn’t as bad as some but then she isn’t not filming her kids. When they get to school age she should offer them the choice or limit it to background filming if she is doing something. She probably won’t but that’s life.

I think a lot of hate for her on this site is about getting free stuff and concern for her health. She might not be in the best shape at present but she is dealin* with her issues privately, Jaime is engaged with Noah. Like I said not all good but definitely under 40% bad

• Haha

tale22

Glad you're so cool with rich people getting gifted stuff. Definitely not jealous. I'm happy to pay and I think everyone should if they can afford if.
If they are going to gift, gift to people who need it. We are here to give opinions on Gemma not each other.

And I'd rather be a functioning member of society than an influencer. Thanks though.
The jealousy speaks even more. Stop crying 🤣🤣🤣
---
You’re literally foaming at the mouth at someone getting free stuff…see your life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩
Glad you're so cool with rich people getting gifted stuff. Definitely not jealous. I'm happy to pay and I think everyone should if they can afford if.
If they are going to gift, gift to people who need it. We are here to give opinions on Gemma not each other.

And I'd rather be a functioning member of society than an influencer. Thanks though.
ing

• Haha

whyamihereagain

That vlog was so boring. Yes we get you are breastfeeding. It’s doesn’t have to become your whole personality. Trying to demonstrate that Noah can indeed say some words but in reality he is just repeating what they are saying and even then it’s only one word. How much barbecue food for two adults and a toddler. Talking about poo does not make you relatable Gemma. Maybe it’s time to switch to dark colours that wouldn’t show the poo so much but no she changes in to another white shirt.

mindfulmamma

I reckon she’s either banking on getting induced because she has low Papp-A and is having growth scans, or she’s going to an elective section like someone else had said.

Seems especially suspect when she’s talking a lot about potentially having to stay in longer again.
---
Still promoting Skin and Me in her latest vlog on you tube even though retinol isn't safe whilst pregnant
they do offer other safer ingrediants other than retinol (and their other ingredients you’re not supposed to use in pregnancy)but would be interesting to know whether she genuinely does use it and has changed her prescription or not. I remember Home with Shan talking about it when she was pregnant again