Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TiredOfFakes

Yeah totally get that just with us noticing her change surely her followers have too and so many people help others by chatting openly about their health issues of any kind I do think it would do her good to open up something hasn't been right for a while I think that's also effecting her with Noah and now Jonah too it's like she doesn't know how to be around them

Reactions: 3

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I keep seeing interior designer type people on the TV talking about transitioning from beige to sage green to colour, and it's just registered with me that they mean proper colour is coming back into fashion.
Gemma and her cohorts will be distraught at this news I expect. 😉

• Haha
Finally the new bathroom! If I’m honest I expected much better … the layout is odd. I hate the brown it’s old fashioned. The bath is no better than the other one. I hate all the warm lights … the texture of the wall by the bath is horrible. Why the black taps ? The sink area is much nicer than before and the mirror but with that little wall it kinda blocks the natural light coming in. The bathroom went from feeling light and bright to dark and dull. Then again it might translate better in her vlogs we shall see ☺
Is there a shower? She really didn’t have to get it all new. Could’ve just changed the floor tiles and left everything else alone. What a waste.

I haven't had a bathroom redesign so I don't actually know, but surely they have a design team who give input? My guess is they went to a high end company, I can't understand why anyone would design the shower/bath like that it's not practical. That little wall next to the sink makes it seem smaller. What is the purpose of it?

Maybe it's best not to make big changes with baby brain, the amount of money that probably cost and it's barely functional let alone a decent FAMILY bathroom.

I haven't seen the vlogg, was the bathroom gifted?

Emmog

Also Zoe and Alfie’s child - huge difference in verbal skills
---
I post a lot about Noah cause it makes me really upset - if she addressed his issues than there could be quite a lot of progress but she listens to the followers who tell her nothing is wrong. She is wasting time where there could be intervention

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Thankfully he did manage to pick up the watermelon she's been craving for and a nice salad. Honestly he probably didn't even know it was a slushie and just went to put the nearest thing in the trolley but no she even has to control that and she's probably pissed he didn't pick up a beige sponge for her assthetics.

Attachments

Dramallama2

No she is not carting that full sized suitcase to the hospital with her surely 😂 also thought when I seen the pic here that she was off on holiday again! What will the hospital staff think, as if it’s her 2nd time aswell. She must of took a van full off stuff the first time if she’s saying she’s taking less this time 😵💫

• Haha

MissFinn

VIP Member
I just so her reel at yt its mornings with mini. So fake and off. They are in similar Jammies drink tea and make smoothies. And life is so perfect..meanwhile my toddler only wants to wear shorts say no to everything and cause mayhem 🤣🤣🤣🤪 ps. Somethings so off with noahs face. Surely some developmemtal issues like everyone has said. She should stop posting him!

I think I get so annoyed/sad by Gemma’s situation because we have been through the diagnosis stage as well and it is clear as day to me that something is amiss. Then when all the viewers pile on with comments that everything is fine etc. She needs to address it not ignore it.
---
The lack of language and the failure to engage with any of the activities Gemma does for him. I think they know as there is a sort of desperation in both her and Jamie’s voices when they try and get him to interact.
---
Mrs Hinch posted recently on world autism day to say that her son was flagged to her by a message from a follower and while it felt strange at the time, it was the best thing that could have happened.
Wow that’s really interesting! I had no idea one of Mrs Hinch’s followers flagged it!!

Reactions: 2

Chicane

Packing my hospital bag -> brings full size suitcase + additional bag.
What does she need all that stuff for? Also "the baby" had 3 bags prepared already also...
This just shows her "i bought less stuff this time around", and "i'm more prepared now" is utter bollocks,.
Materialistic lost cause that one...
I thought she was going on another holiday for a second!!

Reactions: 2