Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kjbsjb

Am I imagining things or was Gemma’s ‘ birth story ‘ due to go up this morning? I may have the date wrong but I’m sure I even saw a “premiering” post?! X

Reactions: 1

PettyPrincess

Sorry hun but just because "everyone" names it something doesn't mean it's the right term....I've already explained what weekly means, I don't need you to try and tell me it's something else as if I'm wrong when I'm not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you're not filming a daily vlog then you don't call a day's vlog a "daily" vlog do you? No..because it ain't being posted daily ffs. Name your vlogs what you want but it frustrates me that people do it with the wrong term.
You’re the one that’s wrong though … a daily vlog is a one day vlog … a two days in my life is a two day vlog. A weekly vlog is a vlog of multiple days. The end 😂 it’s common sense stop trying to be smart. Go ahead a list some “weekly vloggers”

yeah years ago “daily vlogging” was a thing where a YouTuber would post a basic vlog daily. However nowadays “daily vlog” means a vlog filmed over one day. Its not that hard to work out hun 🙂

I make content myself and watch mostly vloggers and they post a mixture of different length vlogs and they are all titled how I said it above that way I know how many the days they filmed across and what the feel of the vlog will be like.

Here’s a random youtuber and as you can see she does weekly vlogs & daily vlogs etc she’s not a “weekly vlogger” she does occasional “weekly vlogs” which is a vlog filmed over a week…. I also added two more so you can see the RANGE of vlogs.

So please show me who these “weekly vloggers” are because this is news to me. salope idiote 🙂
---
Yeah some people do film just one day a call it a weekly vlog because that’s what they done that week … but all of the vloggers I watch film over multiple days in thier weekly vlogs 🙂 they are both correct

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peoniesandballetshoes

I don’t understand how she can be hot if she has air conditioning
I don’t think she has air conditioning. I think by saying the bedroom was cooler I think she shut herself in an had an air fan and the bathroom window is small so was a cool room last year.
no one has aircon in their house unless they are rich and she brought a normal person new build

Beau2005

Did Gemma have a 4th degree tear with her first? She might be offered a C section so probably would have more of an idea when she will give birth. My sister was offered and did have a c section after hers.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Correct, Gemma has copied Allison Bickerstaff since 2017.
The trouble with that is that Allison is an actual creative persion, with hobbies , who travels ( and is now pregnant with her first ) so Gema can't copy as much as she used to.
Oh yes that's her, copied her baking recipes and used the same filter that Allison used on her posts.

sofipbn

Oh yes, in terms of colors and aesthetic for sure, but in the 2018 and 2019 era it was like clockwork, Allison would post a vlog with DAY IN THE LIFE | whatever she was doing + emoji and 2 days later Gemma would post the same. It all went a bit haywire when Gemma stopped posting so much.
and there is ofc tiny details like this all the time...
She doesn't have 1 ounce of originality in her

View attachment 2966572
View attachment 2966570
where's Allison from? she's new to me!

mcgee

VIP Member
Can't wait for Elles Autumn content and porch decor, going to all the stores we don't have here. All Gemma can do is go to Homesense. Gemma can only copy so much without leaving the beige fortress, no competition really and I'm here for it. 🍿😏
She’ll think that makes her top dog and better than Elle now for autumn winter content as she can go to the range and home sense but Elle can’t 😂

Mabel69

Totally agree, she's so awkward around him and the only thing she ever says to him is wow, she hasn't got a clue how to talk to him. It's the fact she genuinely thinks he's thriving aswell, she's doing him more harm by refusing to admit to herself that he's severely delayed rather than get the help and support he really needs.
My grandson is 6 and we all thought he was autistic, showed all the signs. Didn’t interact/show emotion/no eye contact. He was assessed and they concluded that he has GDD. They said covid restrictions were the main cause. Even though he was seeing family he wasn’t interacting with other kids his own age. He’s still behind with his speech. He has only improved by going to school every day. I don’t think one day a week at nursery is enough if N is isolated the rest of the time.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I really wanted to comment "WHERE IS NOAH" It's absolutely mad and not relatable at.all. if she had shared a realistic morning instead of a fake, beige, contrived one she would have much more engagement and wouldn't be making other mums who's mornings aren't like this feel like shit!!!

mindfulmamma

I thought Bear when I saw all the little things in her nursery reveal.

But having seen those sneak peek photos of the personalised jumper she got him, I can’t see how it can be anything that doesn’t start with a wide top letter.

Like T, or E or J (with the line along the top). When you look through the other knits on Customcardicrew you can see that it’s not a letter B, it’s not an A, I don’t think it’s an O.

I’m wondering maybe

Jude (like someone else had said before)
Ted
Ezra
Zak

Attachments

Last edited: