Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Eeek! This is super jealous. Why should you care so much. If you want free stuff too, become an influencer. Posts like this irk me…pocket watching…gross
Glad you're so cool with rich people getting gifted stuff. Definitely not jealous. I'm happy to pay and I think everyone should if they can afford if.
If they are going to gift, gift to people who need it. We are here to give opinions on Gemma not each other.

And I'd rather be a functioning member of society than an influencer. Thanks though.

Reactions: 46

85duckpuddle

No one:

Gemma: (plants a toy car conveniently in her new bathroom drawer to tell the haterzzz look a toddler does live here!) “tell me you’re a boy mom without telling me you’re a boy mom”

IMG_6829.jpeg

Said in a weird American accent.

So not a fingerprint in sight but a random toy. What the hell that is SO staged :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
was watching her new birth video and saw this comment among all the cringe ass kissing 😂
IMG_6261.jpeg

surprised she doesn’t have the comment filter on for the word colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hereforthedrama124

She has officially reached peak pathetic. Buying a bland beige boring linen cover for Noah’s tonies box….she is actually an idiot. The whole point of them is they’re meant to be bright & exciting for kids to look at. She’ll probably not buy him any brightly coloured figures for it either. Any wonder his development is so stunted.

Dear lord what a sad little life Jane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

amyhaines

Someone posted a very helpful and polite comment regarding the carrier and the baby’s position being incorrect on her latest reel… she deleted it.
Why can’t she just accept and take on the advice? Advice given with good intentions, to keep her baby safe. God the last few months I’ve seen her in such a different light, she is an absolute dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Ok put it on in the background while I got ready. She’s basically saying she doesn’t know whether to stop sharing Noah and new baby. She’s had some messages making assumptions about Noah on her Instagram and comments. We only see 5/10 mins of Noah every fortnight.. blah blah. Let’s be honest she will 100% keep posting them though because it’s content for her.

Wants to take maternity leave this time as she didn’t before (wasn’t that because Elle Swift came back just as she was about to give birth 😂💀💀💀)

Also her moaning that she needs to slow down and stop doing as much now 🙄🙄🙄 what does she actually do?! Make coffee, bake and go for a walk in the woods every two weeks? And Noah is in nursery isn’t he, imagine if she had an actual job to go to

also just to add I genuinely think she is struggling and needs to get off social media and “influencing” and live in the real world. Clearly not good for her.

Reactions: 25

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m actually embarrassed for her about 2 weeks ago she was saying oh I don’t know if I’m going to show new baby on social media etc etc all this fake drama about the nasty trolls bullying Noah, and now only a few days old she’s already shown his face

12inchthinbase

I cannot think of anything more boring than watching videos of someone else's kids/baby. Why do people think strangers care? I don't. Don't think they're cute, don't care how much they weigh or how much they're eating.. literally bore off.

*Newsflash* Gemma: only p*dofiles want to see your children on the internet (y)

Dramallama2

The jealousy speaks even more. Stop crying 🤣🤣🤣
---
You’re literally foaming at the mouth at someone getting free stuff…see your life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩

ing
You sound absolutely pathetic.

This poster only ever comments to jump onto Gemma's defence, and the fact she comments on Elle Darbys threads (who Gemma is completely and utterly obsessed with) is looking like this could be Gemma herself, or one of her super weird fans.

Reactions: 24

Princesst

Chatty Member
With all the things Gemma has been saying/doing recently she’s really shown herself to be totally unlikable and can’t relate to any form of the real world. It’s a stark contrast from how she used to come across when she started doing videos. Not even just from the money perspective. Like mentioned above it doesn’t even matter how much the furniture costs or if it’s free etc (although it’s sickening companies gift her this new expensive stuff over and over) it’s the fact that in no way is this compulsion to consume and tweak at everything normal. No one needs 5 beds, 4 changes of bedside table and lamps, 3 changes of kitchen stools, different side tables etc it’s total madness. She’s like the hungry caterpillar for household interiors 😂 But on the serious side it shows her to be so greedy and fixated, it’s not a good look. She deleted that comment about not being able to keep up with how many beds she’s had and it wasn’t even a bad comment, it’s just facts that it’s ridiculous and in no way normal. It’s no wonder she has no friends left.

Now the way she’s trying to rub it in peoples faces how wrong everyone was about her kid and plaster him everywhere like a performing monkey saying hi to internet strangers for cash gain . It’s gross.

I really don’t think there’s anything positive left in her personality and it’s really showing.

• Heart

whyamihereagain

It’s got to the stage where you click on her videos and think haven’t I already watched this before. Literally every video starts with what she thinks is scenic shots of what is really just a farmers field with a sunrise. Makes the bed in a beige outfit with huge sleeves. Ad for about 10 minutes when in reality the whole video is an Ad because she has been gifted that much stuff. Skincare, nursery furniture and mattresses. Cooks or bakes in slow motion with sleeves draping in the food. Token clips of Noah usually looking bewildered because the only time he leaves the beige prison is when he goes to Nursery. Clip of the cats sitting on the settee or laying on their back. Complaining about being pregnant/ tired/ sick. It’s depressing watching it never mind living it. I honestly don’t know how she gets her views or sponsors at this stage. It’s like watching someone descend into madness and she just resembles a beige robot at this stage.

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
double post from me

but there she is again in her stories moaning about the “mum police” making comments aka the people that interact with her in turn she gets hers and Jamie’s bills paid. Stop showing him then!!! She’s showing her true colours more and more and they ain’t pretty! She really isn’t coming across well by making these types of comments. If she wants to be a mumfluencer she better get used to it, people are going to say things and comment! That’s what gets you your constant free furniture Gem, love!View attachment 2927436
Don't share your son online.
Problem solved.

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
So she has the same furniture as me and now the same carseat. Difference is hers is gifted and I had to work bloody hard and save to get mine.

I hate this whole gifting to the rich!

I feel like such a mug now!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

85duckpuddle

I’m actually starting to think Noah is probably a perfectly neurotypical little boy, and the problem is he’s just a bit behind with his words and expressions because he spends so much time in a bland beige prison with a bland beige mother with barely any personality of her own other than cleanliness, beige, Starbucks and perfection. She can’t interact with him and actually comes across as scared of him o_O

I’m watching the latest vlog, and I’m no Jamie fan but in fairness he seems a good dad, not afraid to look a goofball for his little boy and anything Noah wanted he went to his dad for. And when he eventually started smiling and giggling which we don’t often see, it’s because his dad is being goofy with him throwing him round in the kitchen and talking to him in a silly voice.

Even the way she says to him “are you ready to for your egg hunt” is like she’s talking to another adult.

The fact she’s shown more excitement over a piss poorly designed bathroom over her new baby…
So. Weird.

And regardless of what strangers might be saying about Noah good or bad, that is not the issue. The issue is you’re making money off exploiting your child’s image online without their consent. TAKE HIM OFF THE INTERNET.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Princesst

Chatty Member
She has ANOTHER new bed since the new one gifted from Next last month. This one custom made with new bedside tables too. making this her third bed in less than 9 months. A new bed every 3 months, what an absolute joke 😂

• Wow
  • Angry

Beige_hare

In my opinion Gemma has always been a dullard. The difference being when she hung out with Sophie, it was Sophies bubbly funny personality that shone through those videos, and rubbed off a bit on Gemma. Sophie carried her. And the second Sophie vanished, so did the remnants of the personality that Gemma copied. Worst mistake she made was getting rid of Sophie and replacing her with Jamie