Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Also, I don’t know how textured those tiles are and I know the idea of a wet room is for the water to drain away but that floor is going to be slippy as hell unless they’re constantly mopping away the residual water 🥴
---

Was going to post the same. Not wishing to pile in, and totally get that there might be thousands of vloggers that name them “daily vlog” or “weekly vlog” to demonstrate the time over which it’s been filmed but grammatically it is incorrect. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to check a dictionary.

It would be like saying that when people erroneously use the word ‘generally’ instead of ‘genuinely’ that it’s fine because loads of people do it. It’s still totally wrong and incredibly irritating 😂

(not directed at you Seashells, just agreeing with your post)

I agree 😊 hehe

Reactions: 1

PettyPrincess

This is the new shower/wet room layout from the bathroom designers Instagram page. The shower is right next to the bath so any shower water, shampoo, shower gel is going to go all over the bath. So odd 😳
Yep ! You can see it in more detail in her vlog. It’s horrible. One thing I do love about the new bathroom is the walls ! They have much more character now because before they were white and boring.

neko

I must admit I like the bed, it is pretty. But it is unaffordable for me. The bedside tables are nothing special for me.

JollyOne

VIP Member
She put that meme up about the heat and wanting to put her Christmas decorations on her stories trying to give herself a personality but she barely even decorates for Christmas anymore. Beige tree decorations up in October and sticks some beige ceramic stuff in her kitchen. Then she will bang on about the grinch, chuck in something about how much more magical it is with the kids by making some b&m tat boxes for them and show them not having a clue what’s going on. Then bam December first it’ll all be taken down 😂 she’s the least Christmassy person ever now who’s she kidding
All so true.

Sorry, but someone needs to tell her that that sort of rattan is NOT farmhouse style. The bed headboard looks completely out of place with the whole room. What is the need in that mini bench at the end of the bed as well? Makes the room look even worse. She's trying too hard to make content the house is starting to look less put together with all the changes. I think the only rooms I like are her nurseries, bathroom and media wall in the kitchen. Other than that, the house just doesn't flow anymore.

Kjbsjb

Am I imagining things or was Gemma’s ‘ birth story ‘ due to go up this morning? I may have the date wrong but I’m sure I even saw a “premiering” post?! X

PettyPrincess

Sorry hun but just because "everyone" names it something doesn't mean it's the right term....I've already explained what weekly means, I don't need you to try and tell me it's something else as if I'm wrong when I'm not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you're not filming a daily vlog then you don't call a day's vlog a "daily" vlog do you? No..because it ain't being posted daily ffs. Name your vlogs what you want but it frustrates me that people do it with the wrong term.
You’re the one that’s wrong though … a daily vlog is a one day vlog … a two days in my life is a two day vlog. A weekly vlog is a vlog of multiple days. The end 😂 it’s common sense stop trying to be smart. Go ahead a list some “weekly vloggers”

yeah years ago “daily vlogging” was a thing where a YouTuber would post a basic vlog daily. However nowadays “daily vlog” means a vlog filmed over one day. Its not that hard to work out hun 🙂

I make content myself and watch mostly vloggers and they post a mixture of different length vlogs and they are all titled how I said it above that way I know how many the days they filmed across and what the feel of the vlog will be like.

Here’s a random youtuber and as you can see she does weekly vlogs & daily vlogs etc she’s not a “weekly vlogger” she does occasional “weekly vlogs” which is a vlog filmed over a week…. I also added two more so you can see the RANGE of vlogs.

So please show me who these “weekly vloggers” are because this is news to me. salope idiote 🙂
---
Yeah some people do film just one day a call it a weekly vlog because that’s what they done that week … but all of the vloggers I watch film over multiple days in thier weekly vlogs 🙂 they are both correct

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha