Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think she will have third child cause she wants a girl to display and fit the aesthetic beige harmony life she loves to portray at sm?

Reactions: 7
Literally my first thought was Jonah and the Whale and Noah’s Ark. Do we think she realises this?

Also weird that it’s basically one letter extra/different to Noah

Reactions: 11
Noah and Jonah don’t even flow well together what the hell. It’s another bloody Carys Whittaker nonsense idea like she did with amber and Mabel (same letters but one different) ugh influencers just copying each other AGAIN

Or it’s Noah with J for Jamie thrown in for good measure…. I haven’t watched the vid but that’ll be the reason won’t it Has to be a bit about Jamie

also just reminds me of this

Reactions: 22
That postpartum tiredness is smashing her “there’s far too much fun to be having out here with your little bro… who by the way, is besotted”

Think you mean big bro Gemma love

Reactions: 5
Please. Don’t watch her video birthing video. Don’t give her the views. If you must, maybe go through one of those avenues that don’t count if anyone can post a link to the non-YouTube version?

also -
Gemma: what’s another name we can have….. mmm Noah again, plus J for Jamie…. Jonah.

Reactions: 6
I honestly prefer Noah and Jonah to freaking Saint Seven and Romeo Resven or whatever his name is

Reactions: 20
im Aussie and I legit just LAUGHED OUT LOUD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah pissing

Reactions: 4
Least it's a normal name and not some awful influencer name.

I hadn't even realise that the name noah is in there just rearranged

Reactions: 7
Do you guys think she will have third child cause she wants a girl to display and fit the aesthetic beige harmony life she loves to portray at sm?
I honestly think give it another 2 years and she’ll probably be pregnant again. I don’t think N was planned and I’m even more convinced that the 2nd one defiantly wasn’t, it was clear that she was struggling with the 1 she already had that she had to put him in nursery FT when there’s 2 parents at home all day. Makes 0 sense to me why you’d plan to have another 1 if you’re already struggling with 1 so I defiantly think J was an oops.

Reactions: 5
Noah and Jonah sound absolutely ridiculous together, what an idiot she is Jonah is basically the name same. Noah is boring as shit and there will be at least 5 in his class but then to call her second Jonah.. lord give me strength, what was she thinking?!

Reactions: 11
Two very biblical names.
Does anyone else find it odd when people who aren’t remotely religious, give very religious names? Each to their own but I find it bizarre. I’m a bit disappointed by the name tbh, so much like Noah, no creativity at all.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it odd when people who aren’t remotely religious, give very religious names? Each to their own but I find it bizarre. I’m a bit disappointed by the name tbh, so much like Noah, no creativity at all.
We guessed better names on here!

Reactions: 8