Gemma Louise Miles #15 All things nice and fake, will gemma take another break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her spring 'refresh' ... she's got far too much time on her hands, she really has. WHY do you have to style your home for every season, and go out buying cushions with a rabbit on, rabbit ornaments, spring flowers ... the list is endless. Nobody ever visits their house to see it!! I think too she's one of those people that if you see out in the street they would come across completely different. I certainly don't think her natural voice is what she portrays on her videos.

Reactions: 16
Just watched her spring 'refresh' ... she's got far too much time on her hands, she really has. WHY do you have to style your home for every season, and go out buying cushions with a rabbit on, rabbit ornaments, spring flowers ... the list is endless. Nobody ever visits their house to see it!! I think too she's one of those people that if you see out in the street they would come across completely different. I certainly don't think her natural voice is what she portrays on her videos.
As I said in a previous post she’s become a character. She’s just acting for the camera as this point. Her videos have become unbearable and I find myself skipping through so many parts because it’s the same thing on repeat for each season 🫣 by watching her content you can tell she’s got too much time on her hands.

No child to look after but let’s drive around to different shops to buy new homeware every month … I honestly wouldn’t mind if she just filmed a home day. A realistic home day where she wakes up , washes her face & shows her non sponsored skincare routine. No makeup just hair up in a bun and some casual PJS. No annoying hello fresh , my vitamins , hair burst , foxy locks, skin & me etc. Just walk around & make food normally without it looking like a staged advert. A proper life update would be nice just something a bit … relatable.

Her vlogs just show that she does duck all everyday but it makes me laugh that she gets all dressed up now to film each time. She just cleans it’s actually sad. She really does have a sad beige life.

I miss her slightly older videos which is what I started watching when I found her channel last year when she had just moved. I love how much more raw , chatty & honest she was. She would sit us on the sofa or take us up to bed and talk about her day overall , life , what her & Jamie were watching.

Urgh and the cats ! Bring them back why are you hiding us from Tilly & ….. teddy I forgot his name I’ve not seen him in so long .

Reactions: 17
As I said in a previous post she’s become a character. She’s just acting for the camera as this point. Her videos have become unbearable and I find myself skipping through so many parts because it’s the same thing on repeat for each season 🫣 by watching her content you can tell she’s got too much time on her hands.

No child to look after but let’s drive around to different shops to buy new homeware every month … I honestly wouldn’t mind if she just filmed a home day. A realistic home day where she wakes up , washes her face & shows her non sponsored skincare routine. No makeup just hair up in a bun and some casual PJS. No annoying hello fresh , my vitamins , hair burst , foxy locks, skin & me etc. Just walk around & make food normally without it looking like a staged advert. A proper life update would be nice just something a bit … relatable.

Her vlogs just show that she does duck all everyday but it makes me laugh that she gets all dressed up now to film each time. She just cleans it’s actually sad. She really does have a sad beige life.

I miss her slightly older videos which is what I started watching when I found her channel last year when she had just moved. I love how much more raw , chatty & honest she was. She would sit us on the sofa or take us up to bed and talk about her day overall , life , what her & Jamie were watching.

Urgh and the cats ! Bring them back why are you hiding us from Tilly & ….. teddy I forgot his name I’ve not seen him in so long .
Totally agree, she is now the character of Gemma Louise Miles. I always skip through the sponsor bits, gets my goat. You know for a fact that the things she promotes aren't her 'favourites'. I found her You Tube videos years ago, must be 5/6 years ago at least. She's changed beyond all recognition. I know we all do to a certain extent but not to become a totally different person, and a lot less relatable person. She has become her 'job' of being Gemma Louise Miles now, almost stepford wife like.

Reactions: 13
She’s deleted or private her most popular old videos which is stupid.
I haven’t watched much this year as it seems to be on repeat every week and the filter makes me depressed.
I wish she remove the foxy lock extensionthey are so fake and weigh her down, she looks better with her natural thinner hair, the extension on,y look good when. She uses them to make a bun do look large

Reactions: 7
seriously why does Gemma put on such a show and do everything in slow motion 😂😂 trying to romanticise everything, down to the stirring of cake mixture by doing it extra slow. The pouring of the flour into the mixing bowl seriously. Think I fell asleep before it was actually in. Then waltzing around the house in her Victorian dress and a duster, dusting in slow motion. Get this woman a job

• Haha
Reactions: 24
seriously why does Gemma put on such a show and do everything in slow motion 😂😂 trying to romanticise everything, down to the stirring of cake mixture by doing it extra slow. The pouring of the flour into the mixing bowl seriously. Think I fell asleep before it was actually in. Then waltzing around the house in her Victorian dress and a duster, dusting in slow motion. Get this woman a job

lol I skipped the ad , the baking & the wreath. Does she not do any work for girl of muse ? The last collection they dropped was last winter. Which were those PJs and things are out of stock for ages. You wouldn’t think that she owns a business she never mentions it anymore… half the stuff on the website says “new in” it’s not new ! Those fleeces were up long before the PJs. The PJs are not cheap but they are kinda see through 🫣 we never even see her go to the wearhouse anymore just to the shops to buy food & decorations or to walk.

Reactions: 5
I think Gemma is also a victim of how greedy and consuming social media can make you. Everything that makes her happy is centred around image and expensive & new things. Staring at perfect images of huge, American mansions and perfect beige interiors all day is going to wreck your mental health. There’s always someone out there with way more than you. You can see that from the fact she never really liked the house she was in now as it wasn’t big enough or fancy enough for her. Even though for most it’d be a dream. Paying over 400k, 4 bed detached and she never liked any of it really apart from the porch, decorated that one year and then never again, novelty over. Jamie and having kids are just for show to get that Pinterest image again. “Perfect family portrait”. She tries to peddle that she now feels complete she’s having a second child but there’s absolutely no connection between any of them. The same as how she’s always dreamed of baking with her toddler… yet sets it all up for camera and looks so forced. She talks about how she likes a simple life but there’s absolutely nothing simple about anything of the things she likes, it’s all £££ and copying others trying to create her own personality by stealing theirs. And unfortunately it feeds back to her as she gets paid loads for it . Such a weird world now

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Gemma is also a victim of how greedy and consuming social media can make you. Everything that makes her happy is centred around image and expensive & new things. Staring at perfect images of huge, American mansions and perfect beige interiors all day is going to wreck your mental health. There’s always someone out there with way more than you. You can see that from the fact she never really liked the house she was in now as it wasn’t big enough or fancy enough for her. Even though for most it’d be a dream. Paying over 400k, 4 bed detached and she never liked any of it really apart from the porch, decorated that one year and then never again, novelty over. Jamie and having kids are just for show to get that Pinterest image again. “Perfect family portrait”. She tries to peddle that she now feels complete she’s having a second child but there’s absolutely no connection between any of them. The same as how she’s always dreamed of baking with her toddler… yet sets it all up for camera and looks so forced. She talks about how she likes a simple life but there’s absolutely nothing simple about anything of the things she likes, it’s all £££ and copying others trying to create her own personality by stealing theirs. And unfortunately it feeds back to her as she gets paid loads for it . Such a weird world now
This is absolutely spot on! 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Because it's totally normal to eat a Sunday roast with your toddler sat on your lap. Said it before and I'll say it again, she feeds Noah so he can't spill anything 🙄
Where's his little high chair! They could just put a waterproof matt down, saves so much hassle hoovering up constantly. I get the impression he isn't aloud to 100% be a toddler, how sad :(

Reactions: 15
Soooo they go into Tesco he films the back of her head and that’s classed as content ???

Reactions: 6
Because it's totally normal to eat a Sunday roast with your toddler sat on your lap. Said it before and I'll say it again, she feeds Noah so he can't spill anything 🙄
She's probably feeding him to portray the perfect mum image. Where in reality she hasn't got a bond with Noah...saying 'oh wooooow bubba...' isn't bonding and playing with your child.
Everything with GLM is staged. Wouldn't surprise me if she planned the conception of the second baby just so she could have joint birthdays for the boys (obviously for content/deals).

Reactions: 9
She's probably feeding him to portray the perfect mum image. Where in reality she hasn't got a bond with Noah...saying 'oh wooooow bubba...' isn't bonding and playing with your child.
Everything with GLM is staged. Wouldn't surprise me if she planned the conception of the second baby just so she could have joint birthdays for the boys (obviously for content/deals).
I wish her luck having a newborn and Noah going through the two year sleep regression

Reactions: 9
I reckon when baby is born she will take a break until the autumn so she doesn’t have to piss about with her terrible summer content

Reactions: 18
See she's getting Jamies mum to sell all her castify cases on Vinted. Some Abbott Lyon jewellery too... she really does love all this stuff, honest.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it me or is that family always ill?! If not her then Jamie or Noah, forever having colds or sickness bugs

Reactions: 11
No new video because she’s been ill in bed more like she didn’t have a sponsor or an ad to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.