Gemma Louise Miles #15 All things nice and fake, will gemma take another break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:m Thanks to @gossgal for the most-liked thread title! :m

Our dear beige community spent the past thread wondering about :

- what is up with Gem's faffing about in her home, with "refreshing" of rooms that don't need "refreshing" and which is clearly just an excuse to buy more things
- why Gem's autumn days are "cozy and crisp" when temps are hardly autumn-like
- wondering why the unnecessary media centre wasn't built up to the ceiling
- how much autumn decor a person actually needs
- why Mr. Ick has a monster truck as a SAHWCD ( stay at home wannabe creative director ~~ )
- when we will stop being bored to tears with useless slow-motion vlogs

Speculate further lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤣 Her latest reel cooking her 'favourite' (how many favourites does one have) pasta dish. Even getting the pans out the cupboard and 'popping' them on the hob in slow mo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally never posts now unless it’s an ad. Boring bland beige & lifeless - am I describing her or her house? 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watched her Autumn morning routine and couldn't help but picture her filming herself going down the stairs then running back up to get the camera, filming herself reversing her car then stopping to get the camera etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🤣 Her latest reel cooking her 'favourite' (how many favourites does one have) pasta dish. Even getting the pans out the cupboard and 'popping' them on the hob in slow mo
I only saw a clip of that on insta and it F^#&ed me off! Who places pots/pans on a stove like that?! She's BONKERS!
---
She literally never posts now unless it’s an ad. Boring bland beige & lifeless - am I describing her or her house? 🤪
Should be the next thread name in 2024!

Reactions: 5
'Mr Ick' :ROFLMAO:

I am also very annoyed by this slow mo. Probably it should look fancy or professional...

Reactions: 2
There's an girl on Instagram lex.delarosa who posts satirical reels taking the piss out of influencers like Gemma, a few days ago she did one where she was baking a cake in slow mo and all I could picture was Gemma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live in a one of the next villages to Miss Beige and I don’t know what filters she puts on her videos but it looks nothing like the area she lives in. 2 minutes up the road from her “countryside home” is a roller skating rink and the A47

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gemma doesn’t read here at all does she. First words out of her mouth are explaining how she has such a busy start to the day on ‘Nursery days’. Nice try trying to be relatable only problem is she doesn’t actually have to send Noah to Nursery. She chooses to. Also find it hard to believe that she didn’t consider the impact having a child would have on her life before he was born. She always sounds like she is complaining when she talks about him. Poor kid.

Reactions: 17
Im baffled that two people without a job between them are sending their kid to nursery early enough for him to need to be there for breakfast.

A quick trip to primark and making one dinner and that’s her done for the week. Nice work if you can get it I suppose.

Reactions: 29
Im baffled that two people without a job between them are sending their kid to nursery early enough for him to need to be there for breakfast.

A quick trip to primark and making one dinner and that’s her done for the week. Nice work if you can get it I suppose.
I don't get why they both have to take him. Surely they could take it turns whilst the other has a lie in, it's not like they have anything else to do.

Reactions: 15
It is definitely the only mother I know or have heard of with so much self-care spare time for herself and so many shallow tasks, that is for sure.

Reactions: 19
the weird breathy high pitched voice she constantly does is very grating

Reactions: 7
When she announced she was having a baby I was really shocked. They don’t seem like a couple where a child easily slots into their life at all. Which is fine as I’m the same. Me and my husband are child free as a child just wouldn’t work with our lifestyle and we’re happy that it doesn’t change. But I don’t think they thought past Jamie buying him a cute bike and Gemma thinking it was going to be like reliving her own childhood. Plus maybe extra ££ from the content shoving the camera in babies face. But it seems like they didn’t think about the realities of it all and it’s not how they expected in any way. They don’t look happy at all and seem like they’re just waiting for it to get better at each stage, it’s very strange. She can just about cope wheeling N out for pumpkin patch photos and Christmas outfits, putting him on instagram with emojis etc but the rest she seems like she’s not liking at all

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Its madness. Like to shove him to nursery for those mundane tasks. To shop and have pamper days. I really dont get it. I love doing every day stuff with my toddler like going to park etc. I put him to nursery 3 days a week and consider myself lucky to spend time with him. Gemma doesnt seem to enjoy being with him at all. Its a task/chore. She has so much time and money and still he gets shoved to daycare. Hes only little once. Her life is fake.

Its madness. Like to shove him to nursery for those mundane tasks. To shop and have pamper days. I really dont get it. I love doing every day stuff with my toddler like going to park etc. I put him to nursery 3 days a week and consider myself lucky to spend time with him. Gemma doesnt seem to enjoy being with him at all. Its a task/chore. She has so much time and money and still he gets shoved to daycare. Hes only little once. Her life is fake.
The cost of childcare is also nothing to them. Some families have to work shorter hours/part time or compressed hours (5 in 4) so that they don’t have to pay for a 1 or 2 days a week. They have to work to put food in their kids’ mouths and yet given the choice most would love to be able to stay at home with their pre-schoolers. The time goes by so fast.

Gemma’s paying for a kid to be looked after by someone else when she has nowhere else to be and is missing out on these days that she can never get back again. Not to mention she’s taking the place from some other family that is probably in greater need for it.

It’s the poor baby that loses out. Only silver lining is at least in a childcare setting Noah will be with other kids and colours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.