Gemma Louise Miles #15 All things nice and fake, will gemma take another break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Otis I think, if you go on CustomCardiCrew’s Instagram and scroll down to 10th February you’ll see an identical colour jumper with Otis on it!
Definitely looks like you've hit the nail on the head with that one! When I saw it I immediately thought it was the top of an 'O'. She managed to self-leak Noah's name too 🙄 Also, the new baby wont fit into that for at least a year and by then Noah's will be too small for him. What a dummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely looks like you've hit the nail on the head with that one! When I saw it I immediately thought it was the top of an 'O'. She managed to self-leak Noah's name too 🙄 Also, the new baby wont fit into that for at least a year and by then Noah's will be too small for him. What a dummy!
Yep everyone got the name last time 😂😂😂
Noah's jumper already looks small😳

Reactions: 5
Otis seems too adventurous for Gemma 😂 I'm guessing Jude

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s Otis I think, if you go on CustomCardiCrew’s Instagram and scroll down to 10th February you’ll see an identical colour jumper with Otis on it!
Honestly she's not got the sense she was born with!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WOW ! It’s so bright and beautiful! Gemma made it look so dull. I don’t know why they booked such a big place for two adults and a toddler.
Let’s face it she booked it because it’s soullessly white, private and a flex - she caters more about her ‘gram life than her real one.
---
Otis seems too adventurous for Gemma 😂 I'm guessing Jude
I think Jonah or Ollie

Gemma and Noah
Jamie and Ollie

Reactions: 3
I’ve just spent way too much time painlessly studying the letters and I don’t think the shape of the top of the letter of Gemma’s jumper looks the same as the O on the ‘Otis’ jumper. Could be wrong but I’m not sure, the stitching just looks too long across to be an O 🥴

Best not bleeping be Beau. That’s my older boys name(going to be 7) and now it seems every Tom dick and Harry is using the name!!!

• Haha
Yeah I'm going with Arlo too. It's a 'safe' popular name atm and goes nice with Noah. Pretty inoffensive.

Reactions: 2
Arlo and Otis both sound dreadful tbh
---
Also, the new baby wont fit into that for at least a year and by then Noah's will be too small for him. What a dummy!
She has literally 1 braincell, and that one is very often just malfunctioning.
The girl has zero common sense.

Reactions: 8
I know Noah is a popular name right now but all I can think of is a 600 year old bearded man on a boat when I hear the name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually enjoyed the holiday vlog, she seemed more cheerful and relaxed.
Villa was gorgeous, seemed peaceful, the pool was a hazard surprised a rental doesn't have a safe pool cover. I like the idea of having a spacious private area rather staying in a hotel especially with the patio, grill and pool, expensive.

Noah's little quirks scream spectrum behaviour. Seems like she enjoys watching Jaime and Noah together than actually joining seemed like a pretty chilled holiday.

Gemma's long hair era needs to end.
It does nothing for her face it's just hangs there, she barely styles it except on the foxy locks ad's.
She'd look so much better with a collar bone length loose curl kinda style, it's not changed much over the years time for a little glow up, she looks drab with long blonde hair and beige colours.

She looked nice dressed in abit of colour, even though it was black.
---
I mean … I like to take vitamin D gummies in the winter & they actually help & make a difference. I took them last winter for a few months and they seemed to help. My partner at the time recommended them to me and i didn’t think they would actually help. I thought I would go without them this year and see how I get on.

The last few weeks my body has felt so drained and no matter how much I slept I just struggled to function. It was like my body didn’t want to wake up. So I’ve been taking vitamin D gummies for the last few days and I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence but I’ve been feeling so much better & my body is no longer feeling stiff. I think gummies can work for some people is they are slightly lacking in something.

Not all vitamins are expensive. My vitamin D ones are about £5.99 for 2 months worth. Some brands like to charge stupid amounts for vitamins. Myvitamins the brand Gemma likes to go on about charge £15.99 for 2 months worth of vitamin D gummies. They both contain the same amount of vitamin D3 in each serving.
I was low on vitamin D, after the prescription high dose course gp recommended high strength ones on amazon £8.99 for a year supply.

I've been taking them over a year and my blood tests show stable levels and I feel so much better, less fatigue and aches.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The super long beige all one length hair middle parted and the same colour as her face paired with the pale no make up and eye bags look, throwing in the white long drapey clothes is making her look more and more like a creepy Victorian ghost by the day, I can’t see her any other way now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but motherhood has destroyed her. After watching her for a few years, she just seems like she has no purpose, so dull and terrified to say the wrong thing. Her accent is literally 100% different to when she started YouTube, her & Jamie have about the same chemistry as two co-workers who tolerate each other.

She does not come across as natural when she interacts with her child and it’s actually becoming painful to watch her videos. Yes it must be nice to be able to stay in private villas & jet off whenever you want but my God, I DO NOT envy the rest of her life.

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but motherhood has destroyed her. After watching her for a few years, she just seems like she has no purpose, so dull and terrified to say the wrong thing. Her accent is literally 100% different to when she started YouTube, her & Jamie have about the same chemistry as two co-workers who tolerate each other.

She does not come across as natural when she interacts with her child and it’s actually becoming painful to watch her videos. Yes it must be nice to be able to stay in private villas & jet off whenever you want but my God, I DO NOT envy the rest of her life.
Jamie seems to do the majority of the parenting/Noah 'watching'/playing. quite sad really, I know she's pregnant and it's tiring, but she shows no enthusiasm to want to play with him

Reactions: 9
The super long beige all one length hair middle parted and the same colour as her face paired with the pale no make up and eye bags look, throwing in the white long drapey clothes is making her look more and more like a creepy Victorian ghost by the day, I can’t see her any other way now
The long hair looks SO dated. Surely a shorter more manageable style would be better with a toddler and baby on the way. The whole look at my gorgeous long blond hair thing is so old fashioned. Well, that's my opinion lol.

Reactions: 8
She seemed totally lost before even getting pregnant the first time. So it was shocking she announced that she was when she was clearly in such a bad place. The same as announcing it again now when she seems the same. Mentioned she’d had some therapy but all the signs say that she hasn’t put the real work in. I’d feel bad for her but she often flashes her real self like on the blog when she thinks the villa down the road is for sale it’s the only time her eyes genuinely light up. Like she can just buy it and it’s nothing to her. All she cares about is appearance and the next thing. Jamie is just as bad there’s nothing between them as a couple at all. Feel bad for their kids brought into it all and living a creepy Truman show life. Other people clearly see the same as her views have dropped.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.