Gemma Louise Miles #15 All things nice and fake, will gemma take another break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something here - she's mentioned before about Noah waking up super early in the morning. The way she words it is that they get up for the day whenever Noah wakes up - even if it's crazy early. I don't have kids so I don't know but surely you wouldn't be getting your household up to start the day at 4.45am?? I'm so confused by this. Is this why Noah looks so tired all the time?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Are we all waiting with baited breath too for the new nursery reveal? As if it's going to look any different to what Noah had. One thing for sure we know it will be devoid of all colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something here - she's mentioned before about Noah waking up super early in the morning. The way she words it is that they get up for the day whenever Noah wakes up - even if it's crazy early. I don't have kids so I don't know but surely you wouldn't be getting your household up to start the day at 4.45am?? I'm so confused by this. Is this why Noah looks so tired all the time?
This baffles me. I have an almost 10 month old and if she wakes up that early I check on her, make sure she's ok & doesn't need changing/food and then she goes back to bed and sleep. No way on earth am I starting the day before 5am 😂

Reactions: 7
If the videos she posts are an accurate reflection of what he’s like all the time, they will have a massive shock when they get his 2 year health visitor check ASQ, dependent on the age when doing it, there’s a hell of a lot on there that it seems he really isn’t doing. That will definitely flag up for a referral id suspect. Unless she just plainly lies on the answers.
Its things like:

- Does your child walk up two stairs on their own (can hold the rail)
- Does your child say 2-3 word sentences
- Does your child eat well with a spoon and fork?
- Does your child run and stop themselves well?
I was asked if mine was saying at least 200 words and if she was starting to be able to put words together to form a sentence, it was heavily focused on her speech development and her dexterity and their concentration as well as my daughter was having a few issues with her concentration and getting really frustrated over things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My guess is because she lets him nap for too long. & his bed time is too early. I had to cap my 2 year olds nap at 45 minutes & then she went to bed at 7:30. Don’t think she’s quite ready to let go of her afternoon break & early bedtime so she can watch 4 hours of tv in bed every night!

I have two little ones and both would sometimes wake mega early… I’d check their nappy/give them the dummy back or soothe them and they’d go back off and wake at like 7 :LOL: No way in hell you gotta get up just cuz they do… sleep train your bub!

Nursery reveal… yawn… lemme guess it’s going to be beige, beige and more beige but maybe a little hint of a beigey sage Green in there just to show us all she’s not just beige anymore and she’s brightening up her life with colour again :ROFLMAO: all new stuff as well less than 2 years since you had a boy. Why oh why oh why. So wasteful she should be ashamed.

Also can someone plz reveal Jamie’s mum’s vinted username LOL

Reactions: 11
When my little girl (born same week as Noah) wakes anytime before 6… I go in her room, lie down on the floor next to her cot and hold her hand until she goes back to sleep and then I either sleep on the floor or go back to bed 😂 can’t see Gemma doing that though, she’s possibly one of the least maternal mothers I’ve ever seen 🙈

Reactions: 8
Mines 3 and the odd time now if she wakes at all hours I usually make her something to eat and she gets into my bed and I put a movie on the tv for her in our bedroom she usually falls asleep again. She was always a bad sleeper though up until 2 and a half so no chance in hell I’d be getting up to start the day before 7.30am.

Reactions: 1
Just seen on this thread that Elle Darby has moved to the US, sorry for not moving to her thread to ask this but quick question, has she brought her dogs with her?? Never really been a fan and ESPECIALLY not since all of the racism came out but I just wanted to know??

Just seen on this thread that Elle Darby has moved to the US, sorry for not moving to her thread to ask this but quick question, has she brought her dogs with her?? Never really been a fan and ESPECIALLY not since all of the racism came out but I just wanted to know??
Dogs are going over once they’ve found somewhere to live as I understand it.

Shes planning to ship the dogs when they find permanent house. But yes go lurk in the elle thread and all info is there :) lets not mix these threads up.

The whole internet in the palm of your hand, literally thousands of mummy communities, blogs etc around, and she's still clueless, asking her followers for advice. Her child has bags and shadows under his eyes since he is out of the baby stage, but sure, let's all get up and get him out of bed at 4 am in the morning....
Meanwhile number 2 is on the way...
I pity these children, honestly, she's an absolute moron, and I'm saying that with my whole chest.

Reactions: 6
WHY are Next giving her a new bed when she’s had the last one less than 12 months?! I don’t get how this is allowed to continue in today’s society where we’re all trying to consume less and trash the planet LESS. Why does she need ANOTHER new bed and all new linens?! The amount of people that would love a new bed and she’s getting a new one every year? It’s doing my head in how she gets all the free furniture stuff from Next for what? Oh, and the room STILL looks awful!

She gets all this stuff for free from mamas and papas too to advertise and in return she can’t even be bothered to spell check her ads. Why are these companies hell bent on giving people that have houses full of things new furniture

• Angry
Reactions: 22
WHY are Next giving her a new bed when she’s had the last one less than 12 months?! I don’t get how this is allowed to continue in today’s society where we’re all trying to consume less and trash the planet LESS. Why does she need ANOTHER new bed and all new linens?! The amount of people that would love a new bed and she’s getting a new one every year? It’s doing my head in how she gets all the free furniture stuff from Next for what? Oh, and the room STILL looks awful!

She gets all this stuff for free from mamas and papas too to advertise and in return she can’t even be bothered to spell check her ads. Why are these companies hell bent on giving people that have houses full of things new furniture
Imagine being like her though, and ACCEPTING it thinking in this day and age everything is just easy come easy go. It's disgusting. She absolutely does not live in the real world.

My 2.5 year old woke at half 5 this morning and was happy to play with toys in her room. Tried to go back to sleep but my baby woke up at 6 😭 I'm also pretty sure I have flu but can't spend a week in bed because my partner needs to work.

She treats Noah and has his schedule like he's a baby still! And Is it bad to feel a bit excited for the chaos number 2 is going to bring 😂 Ahhh if its anything like my second she's in for a SHOCK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.