Gemma Louise Miles #15 All things nice and fake, will gemma take another break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she was “lying in bed all week” (what’s new) does she honestly not have a few minutes to film her bathroom and nursery and then edit it while she’s in bed if that’s the only thrilling content she had planned anyway. Even Jamie could do it. I doubt anyone is really interested anyway but in what world can anyone really take 2 whole weeks off and not be fussed about it effecting your income? Last week she made a 30 min video. So that “work” sustains a whole household for 2 weeks 🤯

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for these influencers to hit an age bracket that literally bleeds boredom, your times running out Gem. There’s only so many cleaning and baking sessions people want to see before the next young game hungry person grabs it from you.
Bored.com
Your times up. Wear some colour, focus on your kids and live an actual normal life.

Reactions: 13
Even if she was “lying in bed all week” (what’s new) does she honestly not have a few minutes to film her bathroom and nursery and then edit it while she’s in bed if that’s the only thrilling content she had planned anyway. Even Jamie could do it. I doubt anyone is really interested anyway but in what world can anyone really take 2 whole weeks off and not be fussed about it effecting your income? Last week she made a 30 min video. So that “work” sustains a whole household for 2 weeks 🤯
Well don’t forget YouTube gives you continuous income. Even if she didn’t upload for a year she would still get monthly payments.

youtube doesn’t pay a huge amount but her sponsors probably do hence why we get one in pretty much every single video and it’s getting really annoying! She doesn’t have to say yes but she wants the money so we have to listen to her like a broken record 🥲

I hope her new video is an interesting one. I really want to see this bathroom!

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched Gemma for ages - stopped watching when Noah was about 3 months. I had noted that there seemed something off with Noah - he didn’t respond to Gemma’s voice or watch her. Her holiday blog popped up and so I scanned through it. Noah is nearly two and my word it is so obvious something is wrong. His verbal skills are way behind. But also he hardly ever references Gemma. So when he is interested in something he never brings it to her or points at anything to show her. He never looks excited about anything or engaged with anyone else. He shows so many flags for a developmental delay or neurodiversity of some type. Does she read here? She really needs to get him accessed with the lack of language the most obvious thing.

Reactions: 13
Well don’t forget YouTube gives you continuous income. Even if she didn’t upload for a year she would still get monthly payments.

youtube doesn’t pay a huge amount but her sponsors probably do hence why we get one in pretty much every single video and it’s getting really annoying! She doesn’t have to say yes but she wants the money so we have to listen to her like a broken record 🥲

I hope her new video is an interesting one. I really want to see this bathroom!
Can’t believe they’ve had what was a brand new bathroom redone. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it. I’d love a bathroom even remotely as nice as that was. They clearly have money to throw away 🤢

Reactions: 8
Last time i watched her Noah was looking for the camera, I was mortified

Reactions: 3
What in the little-house-on-the-prairie is going on here? She’s wearing a floaty summery dress in the middle of March with banjo music wafting in the background. Is she trying to manifest some sort of Elle Darby inspired life on a western ranch vibes? Plus it all looks so unnatural and staged 😳
Has anyone seen the tiktoks of the American mum who does baking like a stepford wife it's all satire taking the piss but it's so Gemma's lifestyle.
---
Just watched her spring 'refresh' ... she's got far too much time on her hands, she really has. WHY do you have to style your home for every season, and go out buying cushions with a rabbit on, rabbit ornaments, spring flowers ... the list is endless. Nobody ever visits their house to see it!! I think too she's one of those people that if you see out in the street they would come across completely different. I certainly don't think her natural voice is what she portrays on her videos.
Excatly this! She stages the home purely for content, they don't entertain guests or really live in the home. It doesn’t have a home vibe.
She needs to expand to doing more mini Tiktok vlogs to increase engagement. People like southerly bower turn out similar content daily so many YouTubers do weekly vlogs now they become irrelevant. Even Ellie has jumped in the tiktok train with her daily USA mini vlogs.

She's become an outdated influencer, she isn't very relatable anymore, she's just churning out the same content annually it's tiresome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe they’ve had what was a brand new bathroom redone. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it. I’d love a bathroom even remotely as nice as that was. They clearly have money to throw away 🤢
I have to say yes the bathroom is better than any bathroom I’ve ever had 😂 however there was something a little off with it. It felt like 2 or 3 different styles merged together.

I hated the sink area it look so cheap I’m sure it had a horrible backsplash. If that was my bathroom it would piss me off because my whole house would be nice light colours and then you walk into the bathroom and there’s this ugly dark section…. I dunno what it is but most of the new builds I’ve looked at over the years have had terrible cheap looking sinks in the bathrooms.

The floor was stunning but very loud and a little out of place with the theme of her house. Everything else was stunning nice layout with a beautiful bath and shower.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched Gemma for ages - stopped watching when Noah was about 3 months. I had noted that there seemed something off with Noah - he didn’t respond to Gemma’s voice or watch her. Her holiday blog popped up and so I scanned through it. Noah is nearly two and my word it is so obvious something is wrong. His verbal skills are way behind. But also he hardly ever references Gemma. So when he is interested in something he never brings it to her or points at anything to show her. He never looks excited about anything or engaged with anyone else. He shows so many flags for a developmental delay or neurodiversity of some type. Does she read here? She really needs to get him accessed with the lack of language the most obvious thing.
If the videos she posts are an accurate reflection of what he’s like all the time, they will have a massive shock when they get his 2 year health visitor check ASQ, dependent on the age when doing it, there’s a hell of a lot on there that it seems he really isn’t doing. That will definitely flag up for a referral id suspect. Unless she just plainly lies on the answers.
Its things like:

- Does your child walk up two stairs on their own (can hold the rail)
- Does your child say 2-3 word sentences
- Does your child eat well with a spoon and fork?
- Does your child run and stop themselves well?

Reactions: 6
How many words does Noah say ? By the age of 2 they should know around 50 words. I’ve not heard him say anything if I’m honest it’s just a bit of babble and grunting that only mum and dad seem to understand. Can he even say mum or dad ? Has Gemma even said what his first word was ?

Reactions: 7
How many words does Noah say ? By the age of 2 they should know around 50 words. I’ve not heard him say anything if I’m honest it’s just a bit of babble and grunting that only mum and dad seem to understand. Can he even say mum or dad ? Has Gemma even said what his first word was ?
I’ve only heard the grunting as well, maybe there was one noise that sounded a bit like “yes” in response to something.

Admittedly I don’t watch every video though so he could be speaking in very well constructed sentences in other videos 😂🥴

Reactions: 5
He isn’t speaking as far as I can see - it’s her first child and they don’t seem to mix with other families so she may think it’s normal. Although nurseries are usually quick to pick up on these things. I’ve noticed Gemma speaks to him really age inappropriate. She asks long complicated questions that he couldn’t possible understand and expects an answer.
---
There is something off about his engagement as well. Normally toddlers are constantly running off and getting things and bringing them back to mum and dad to show and looking for mum and dad to see where they are. The centre parcs video when he was getting his bag to go to nursery and not realising they were on holiday smacks of wanting to be focused on the normal routine.

Reactions: 15
Funny how ever since it was mentioned here how awkward she is with her kid & that she shouldn’t be showing him at all she’s CONSTANTLY using him for content 🙄

Reactions: 11
He isn’t speaking as far as I can see - it’s her first child and they don’t seem to mix with other families so she may think it’s normal. Although nurseries are usually quick to pick up on these things. I’ve noticed Gemma speaks to him really age inappropriate. She asks long complicated questions that he couldn’t possible understand and expects an answer.
---
There is something off about his engagement as well. Normally toddlers are constantly running off and getting things and bringing them back to mum and dad to show and looking for mum and dad to see where they are. The centre parcs video when he was getting his bag to go to nursery and not realising they were on holiday smacks of wanting to be focused on the normal routine.
very sad
At least Jaime tries Gemma I assume hardly engages unless for YouTube
What she going to be like on the second baby

• Heart
Reactions: 5
64F8376D-7408-4345-93E8-9A2ACBFF2256.gif

“I saw Elle Darby making morning smoothies with Saint, so I make morning smoothies with Noah…”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.