Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes hinting soo badly (‘craving’, photos from behind and talking about baby number 2 while clearing out Noah’s clothes) but I don’t think she’s pregnant.

I think she wants to be pregnant purely to keep up with the Swifts/Carys and James etc, but I reckon she’s hinting on purpose for speculation and attention. I don’t think she could cope with another baby, she seems to be struggling with Noah as it is!
Nah doubt she is. She just likes that we all think she is. Keeps her relevant. Like you said, she wants the attention because she is boring af.

Reactions: 12
I am not a fan of Ellie but watching her with Saint is just feels natural, real, a complete family and can tell she’s enjoying motherhood.
BUT Gemma, something seems off very very off, it feels like they’re not living, Gemma looks depressed like she’s crying a lot, Jamie looks abusive and Noah looks just left out to be fair.

Reactions: 20
I am not a fan of Ellie but watching her with Saint is just feels natural, real, a complete family and can tell she’s enjoying motherhood.
BUT Gemma, something seems off very very off, it feels like they’re not living, Gemma looks depressed like she’s crying a lot, Jamie looks abusive and Noah looks just left out to be fair.
Completely agree, it’s like she doesn’t know how to interact with him so she just sits and plays separately next to him 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know Saint is older but Elle does a lot of things with him and encourages him to do things himself. Like when they make a smoothie, she will get Saint involved in getting a cup out, holding something for her or putting the fruit into the blender. It’s such a simple activity but it’s teaching him motor skills and names of fruits, plus it’s a fun little activity for them to bond.

Gemma doesn’t seem to have the same natural maternal instinct or bond with Noah. I feel really sorry for him.

Regarding Jamie, I don’t think he is physically abusive but I do think he is emotionally manipulative. She has undoubtedly changed her appearance and given up her social life because of him and I hate the way he says her name in videos and talks down to her. It’s so condescending. He seems to have wormed his way into her life, her channel and girl of muse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The way Jamie said “which of these are dinosaurs” to the fluffy crocodile and dinosaur “actually they BOTH are”. Alright bloody Ross Gellar. He’s such a condescending idiot, know-it-all 🤮. Nice to see Gemma leave the house. Pretty sad she said she’d been looking forward to going for so long. You’ve got your own car just get in it and go, be free! But the way she said “we don’t get out much especially child free” yeah that’s kinda the point when you have a baby Gem… you have to take it with you in some form for the rest of your life. Soz

Reactions: 24
Also gemma used to be all about white cars. She had white bmw, then Range Rover. Ellie bought blacked out Range Rover and now Gemma got blacked out one too
---
The way Jamie said “which of these are dinosaurs” to the fluffy crocodile and dinosaur “actually they BOTH are”. Alright bloody Ross Gellar. He’s such a condescending idiot, know-it-all 🤮. Nice to see Gemma leave the house. Pretty sad she said she’d been looking forward to going for so long. You’ve got your own car just get in it and go, be free! But the way she said “we don’t get out much especially child free” yeah that’s kinda the point when you have a baby Gem… you have to take it with you in some form for the rest of your life. Soz
it made me laugh because her mum has Noah every Monday so they can do anything they want. My mum watches my baby for me like once in few months if I had someone every Monday I wouldn’t say that we don’t have child free time often at all

Reactions: 14
Take a shot every time Gemma says PLAYROOM.. because the house is an exclusion zone for Noah..yes we are currently watching gemma’s vlog- I really do miss her and Sophie.. they were so funny and she’s just so boring now😂

Reactions: 12
In his play cell with his safety helmet. That way, they can get on with what they're doing.

Reactions: 17
Take a shot every time Gemma says PLAYROOM.. because the house is an exclusion zone for Noah..yes we are currently watching gemma’s vlog- I really do miss her and Sophie.. they were so funny and she’s just so boring now😂
How many times did she say 'cinnobon' in today's vlog! And how many drinks does one need from Starbuck's.

Reactions: 9
I think Elle is naturally maternal but I agree that gemma isn’t I feel like Noah is an accessory

I can’t believe they are in their 20’s if I’m honest. You never hear about them going to a concert or the cinema. It’s just rinse and repeat boring beige lifestyle. She even recommended going to IKEA for a date. I feel she will look back at her life in years to come with so much regret. Life is for living not sitting at home day after day

Reactions: 22
Gemma's channel is now one big AD .... on her stories now it's just links for clothes and trainers. BORING Gemma and oh so lazy.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree, it’s like she doesn’t know how to interact with him so she just sits and plays separately next to him 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know Saint is older but Elle does a lot of things with him and encourages him to do things himself. Like when they make a smoothie, she will get Saint involved in getting a cup out, holding something for her or putting the fruit into the blender. It’s such a simple activity but it’s teaching him motor skills and names of fruits, plus it’s a fun little activity for them to bond.

Gemma doesn’t seem to have the same natural maternal instinct or bond with Noah. I feel really sorry for him.

Regarding Jamie, I don’t think he is physically abusive but I do think he is emotionally manipulative. She has undoubtedly changed her appearance and given up her social life because of him and I hate the way he says her name in videos and talks down to her. It’s so condescending. He seems to have wormed his way into her life, her channel and girl of muse.
I actually completely agree with this & think it’s such an interesting point because I, (as a child free person) have absolutely zero maternal instinct also, like I wouldn’t be able to even pretend & when I originally started watching Gemma, I initially thought she was childfree, like she gave off that vibe so was surprised when she mentioned wanting kids.

All that said, I think it would be beneficial to her followers who have maybe struggled similarly if she was to talk about it more, even if she just talked about how much of a difference it was & how motherhood maybe didn’t come as naturally to her, rather than just pretending everything is perfect.

Reactions: 8
Gemma's channel is now one big AD .... on her stories now it's just links for clothes and trainers. BORING Gemma and oh so lazy.
I honestly think she just can’t be arsed with it anymore but wants the lifestyle/ money so puts any old tit out. She knows ( I remember her saying agesss ago) that she wouldn’t make anywhere near the same money, probably not even a quarter from a regular job cos she just doesn’t have the skills/ intelligence for it!

I honestly think she just can’t be arsed with it anymore but wants the lifestyle/ money so puts any old tit out. She knows ( I remember her saying agesss ago) that she wouldn’t make anywhere near the same money, probably not even a quarter from a regular job cos she just doesn’t have the skills/ intelligence for it!
Totally agree. It's just more of the same, week in week out. No thought into anything. Constant ADs. Shameful treating your 'friends' like this Gemma.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine everyone in the country who goes to Starbucks doing a vlog /blog/bog about it! Who cares what you got at b..... Starbucks! How is it, in any way, shape or form interesting?!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine everyone in the country who goes to Starbucks doing a vlog /blog/bog about it! Who cares what you got at b..... Starbucks! How is it, in any way, shape or form interesting?!
I know I don’t get it either. The crazy thing though is that it’s still paying for their whole household & lifestyle. She can afford to get multiple things at Starbucks sitting in their new car. One of which she knows she doesn’t particularly like 😂 I think because someone said Molly Mae drinks it 🥴 Id love to know what Jamie actually does. She says they don’t get out much but there’s no way both of them are working 8 hours a day on this “content”. She does one video and some ad reels and that’s it

Reactions: 8
It’s actually seriously worrying how isolated she is. She needs hobbies and friends.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.