Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New bedside lamps
Obviously got nothing else to spend money on, think this is the 3rd set in as many months. Consumerism gone mad. Not happy unless she's spending on the 'cosy' house. It's nothing like cosy.

Reactions: 12
I just realised she’s got those bleeping grotesque, sloppy, rotting slippers on in her new lamp reveal story 😩 I was hoping she’d set them on fire, you just know they stink

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she had an ounce of creativity she’d had painted the last but one set of bedside lamps to this colour.. rather than spending £200+ on yet another set of bedside lamps.

idiot.

Reactions: 4
If she had an ounce of creativity she’d had painted the last but one set of bedside lamps to this colour.. rather than spending £200+ on yet another set of bedside lamps.

idiot.
Would have been better indeed.
Although that doesn't help the proportions, the bedside tables are tiny compared to the bed, and with no headboard, everything next to the bed looks out of place. It's a mess that she can't fix because she has no eye for design whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
Would have been better indeed.
Although that doesn't help the proportions, the bedside tables are tiny compared to the bed, and with no headboard, everything next to the bed looks out of place. It's a mess that she can't fix because she has no eye for design whatsoever.
D51C7273-19E2-46A5-953C-1D80FD01E32C.jpeg

Literally the exact same lamps just a different colour 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah yes I’m happy that you guys are talking about the weirdness and uncomfortableness whenever Jamie and Gemma are together cause I can’t take it 😂 I hate the way Jamie keeps looking at himself to the camera and how he always interrupts Gemma and gosh it’s all so annoying. And when Jamie is doing his famous DYI’s Gemma talks to him like to a child who has done something well “oh my god, look at that, that’s so amazing Jamie!”

no joke, nowadays I skip every part where Jamie is. I just can’t. Eww. Plus wtf are those pretend glasses that are way too big for his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gemma did meet with Tiffany and her baby today, it's nice to see that they are still friends
Yes, not been seen with Tiffany for a LONG time, remember when they used to do shopping trips together too.

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on this thread and Gemma. She's too boring for me and almost forgot about her. But this safety helmet for noah is just wild.
I genuinely think she's got massive issues. I think she's got trauma from her dad's death, to the point she doesn't even like going out anymore. Her constant nostalgia and looking back at the past is quite worrying. It's like she's yearning for the days when she felt safe and everything was 'magical' Its like since her dad's died she doesn't want to step foot in the adult world anymore. But I do feel she's projecting her issues onto Noah. The girl needs help and to get out of the house.

Reactions: 20
Saving this for before bed tonight. Will help me drop off.
Helps me get to 😴 Sleep when finishing night shift. Watched the IKEA shopping vlog.... Bored after 10 mins 😴 All she goes on about is when Noey is older he can play with..( Insert item here) ffs Gemma enjoy him now they soon grow up too fast 😡
---
Just catching up on this thread and Gemma. She's too boring for me and almost forgot about her. But this safety helmet for noah is just wild.
I genuinely think she's got massive issues. I think she's got trauma from her dad's death, to the point she doesn't even like going out anymore. Her constant nostalgia and looking back at the past is quite worrying. It's like she's yearning for the days when she felt safe and everything was 'magical' Its like since her dad's died she doesn't want to step foot in the adult world anymore. But I do feel she's projecting her issues onto Noah. The girl needs help and to get out of the house.
Where are the photos of him wearing a safety helmet please I can seem to find them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.