Gemma Louise Miles #11 Baby on way, everything gifted, manifesting a cosy crowning & Jamies a toxic dip…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m afraid you are incorrect. For infants, yes the limit is 2 hours but for newborn babies it’s 30 minutes. He is classed as newborn for his first 28 days. I work with newborn babies so know this through my job. In terms of why would this be an option, because it makes them money. Cot bumpers have stranged babies to death, they’re sold. Sleepyheads cause babies to overheat, they’re sold. Cigarettes cause cancer, they’re sold. They’re there for convenience and super quick trips, but newborn babies shouldn’t be going for walks in a car seat.
Apologies - on further looking you’re right! So weird I was never told this before and after recently having my baby… luckily I didn’t really leave the house for the first two months 😂😂.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard the rule of baby only being in car seat for 30 mins or it being unsafe to have car seat on the pram base as a stroller?? Otherwise why would this be an option of the pram/stroller unit? As long as they are strapped in properly & securely and the seat reclines properly to support the newborns head & neck (& airway) it’s absolutely fine. But Gemma’s baby straps look not secure enough to stop him slumping down 😬😬. I’m guessing the straps were adjusted after picture taken 🤞.

Just looking up because genuinely interested - there’s research saying trips in car seat should not be longer than 2 hours so think it was probs ok
I’ve never heard the rule of baby only being in car seat for 30 mins or it being unsafe to have car seat on the pram base as a stroller?? Otherwise why would this be an option of the pram/stroller unit? As long as they are strapped in properly & securely and the seat reclines properly to support the newborns head & neck (& airway) it’s absolutely fine. But Gemma’s baby straps look not secure enough to stop him slumping down 😬😬. I’m guessing the straps were adjusted after picture taken 🤞.

it’s not
Just looking up because genuinely interested - there’s research saying trips in car seat should not be longer than 2 hours so think it was probs ok
Yea it’s 30 mins up until their 4/6 weeks old and then after that it’s 2 hrs. I was told that by a midwife when I left the hospital.

Oh god what a twit please someone message her and tell her to do the straps correctly.

Thetford forest is not far from mine and really not buggy friendly- the glm won’t want mud on her pram wheels, they probably drove there, took some photos for the gram and went straight home😂

Reactions: 7
She had some kind of proceeduee, Noah had antibiotics so why is she and Jamie compromising the baby's health? They desperate for pics for content and revenue? Poor Noah, irresponsible greedy parents, going to be exploited, and he will think he is colourblind with all that beige in the house.
Feel sorry for the poor kid.

Reactions: 9
I wish more instagrammers were like Jessie and Claud, they are very respectful of their son and protecting his face from being on social media and always find interesting ways to hide his face.

They share him but are selective about what they share and what they do share is educational and informative to others. Sure they seem to do some brand deals that are baby centered but it's never flamboyant or extravagant (Unless it's Jessie's dresses then I say the more extra the better 😍)

Reactions: 3
I was told this too ! They also showed us how to do the straps on the car seat properly , they should be tight enough thag in theory you could hang the seat upside down and they won’t budge ! Makes me so angry that something so simple they can’t do when it could be life or death for their child
Yea it’s 30 mins up until their 4/6 weeks old and then after that it’s 2 hrs. I was told that by a midwife when I left the hospital.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just finished the birth vlog. I’m glad they have each other because my goodness Jamie is thick.
He’s had 9 months to scrub up on what you need in a hospital bag, the names of conTRACTions (not contraptions ffs) and all that jazz.
I’d be so concerned if my other half was like that the day I was going into hospital to give birth.
Utterly useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just finished the birth vlog. I’m glad they have each other because my goodness Jamie is thick.
He’s had 9 months to scrub up on what you need in a hospital bag, the names of conTRACTions (not contraptions ffs) and all that jazz.
I’d be so concerned if my other half was like that the day I was going into hospital to give birth.
Utterly useless.
My partner called them contraptions and it gave me something to laugh about while being in pain and because he knew I found it funny he kept calling it that 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Does this mean that we actually get the name? I'm shocked!

View attachment 1339581
I think people are past the point of caring now - two weeks ago tomorrow she gave birth, we all know his name is Noah, just post your pic with him & his name and go. Does my head in when influencers withhold their names and are like 'it's private' when they've exploited their whole pregnancy for content. You can't pick and choose when we are your 'best friends' Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think people are past the point of caring now - two weeks ago tomorrow she gave birth, we all know his name is Noah, just post your pic with him & his name and go. Does my head in when influencers withhold their names and are like 'it's private' when they've exploited their whole pregnancy for content. You can't pick and choose when we are your 'best friends' Gemma.
I wonder if it will be something made up like Immo’s cause why would there be a meaning behind a name like Noah?

Agree that she’s dragging it out across multiple videos. Makes me think she will have wet herself with excitement when realising she was pregnant and couldn’t wait to write a list out of all the content she could get out of it e.g
Nursery reveal
What’s in my hospital bag
Birth announcement
Birth story
Baby name reveal
Baby q&a
Day in the life with a newborn vlog
Night time routine with a newborn vlog
Cosy rainy day with baby vlog

Repeating its ‘so magical’ kind of loses all credibility when you think how calculating she’s being about revealing what and when. Is it really a newborn ‘bubble’ if you’re vlogging and editing and planning what to tease people with to make the most money?

Poor little bastard is fresh out the womb and already got a full time job as a vlog star to bring home the bacon for his parents’ goals of 50K a month, and he doesn’t even know it!!

Having said that, it was very nice to see baby - he’s a cutie, just stop with the artificial manufactured content Gemma and be a bit real!
His name is noah! Not sure why they feel the need to make a massive deal out of it! Like you say....he's just a money machine for them!

In her birth vlog she said she spoke to Imogen, does she mean Horton (Imogenation) 🤢
Yes 🤢🤢

I wonder if it will be something made up like Immo’s cause why would there be a meaning behind a name like Noah?
It is noah as she did a picture in the nursery with a dummy clip saying noah....unless she's trying to trick us but I don't think so

Reactions: 6
Haha yes sorry, I should of clarified that I was feigning my shock over it

It does my head in too, like if you really don't want people to know then just state he's going to be known as "baby A" or something or even don't have him on social media.

Reactions: 3
Haha yes sorry, I should of clarified that I was feigning my shock over it

It does my head in too, like if you really don't want people to know then just state he's going to be known as "baby A" or something or even don't have him on social media.
Oh no sorry it wasn't a rant at you lmao! Just a general rant at Gemma :LOL: completely get where you're coming from!

Wonder when she will post the 2nd part of the vlog up. I haven’t watched the 1st part but from what I’ve read here it sounds like there wasn’t much to it so won’t waste my time and giving her another view.

Totally agree! The whole pregnancy has been exploitation and now it's getting dragged out even further. People really do stop caring after a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You have to wonder how irksome for staff it would be to have someone vlogging during a very critical medical situation. Things can change rapidly during labour. I’m glad everyone is well but filming such a private thing with the intention of monetising the footage doesn’t sit well with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.