Gemma Louise Miles #11 Baby on way, everything gifted, manifesting a cosy crowning & Jamies a toxic dip…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen all the outfits she's had sent (I presume) as its an AD. All murky beige/brown, usual stuff. Really gets on your wick when they can so obviously afford to buy Noah's clothes. Wouldn't make me want to buy from the company that's gifted them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen all the outfits she's had sent (I presume) as its an AD. All murky beige/brown, usual stuff. Really gets on your wick when they can so obviously afford to buy Noah's clothes. Wouldn't make me want to buy from the company that's gifted them.
I've been messaging all of these companies telling them to do better and how the general consensus is that by gifting influencers, despite it being marketing, it actually puts people off wanting to shop with those companies. I know it won't make any difference but it makes me feel better! :giggle:

Reactions: 17
I've been messaging all of these companies telling them to do better and how the general consensus is that by gifting influencers, despite it being marketing, it actually puts people off wanting to shop with those companies. I know it won't make any difference but it makes me feel better! :giggle:
Good for you!! ♡

She doesn’t even follow the brand that sent her the stuff! FFS!
Because shes a money grabbing mean girl

Suggestion for new thread...

Wants a bigger gaff to be all showy,
With kindly gifted chairs to prop little Noey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.