Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chichi100

No wonder Gemma loves the winter so much she can sit in her house all day with the heating on. Wearing her cozy clothes and cozy slippers. Watching Christmas films all day, drinking endless cups of tea and having endless hot haths and never leavthe house.
Can’t imagine her defrosting her car at 7.30am and driving home at 6pm in the dark and rain after a full day at work. And then worrying about if she can afford to put the heating on when she gets home.

Some people actual enjoy summer and leaving their houses and spending time outside in warm daylight.

August is not Autumn

• Heart
Reactions: 38

jo1983

The Bowens have had their baby boy. Lovely photo of them all. So natural. Name reveal straight away. Thats how it should be.

Reactions: 38

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
I think if you've never had filler in your lips, you'd probably be fine. But if you've had filler AND your lips swell in pregnancy, they're going to end up massive! Charlotte Crosby photo for reference, but won't mention her again and derail the thread 😂

1658245113121.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

anonymous_flower

Does this mean that we actually get the name? I'm shocked!

View attachment 1339581
I think people are past the point of caring now - two weeks ago tomorrow she gave birth, we all know his name is Noah, just post your pic with him & his name and go. Does my head in when influencers withhold their names and are like 'it's private' when they've exploited their whole pregnancy for content. You can't pick and choose when we are your 'best friends' Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

yesgirl2

Can you imagine what the other mums will say? Poor child won't have any friends and will be bullied. She will be investigated by social services if she's not careful
I mean that's abit ridiculous she's not going to get investigated for only putting him in beige come on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

whyamihereagain

When you start to look closer you can see how everything has been manipulated to fit in with the perfect image they want to portray. For example, the photo of Gemma and the baby. She has removed her hospital tags and doesn’t have a single hair out of place. The fact that Jamie took his laptop to the hospital also was telling. It wasn’t to watch Netflix because they were doing that on Gemma’s iPad and if it’s work related (ie. e-mails) surely you can do that on your phone. Got to get that birth vlog uploaded for the coin and stick as many Ad’s in as possible. I think that they will milk this poor baby for all they can in terms of content. It’s already dragging on forever and a day with the name annoucement. What a sad life

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

mcgee

VIP Member
Went for one the most boring and hugely overused names she could then.
It’s better than her going down the typical influencer route of giving him a name that he’d potentially go through life getting the mick taken out of him for or him being embarrassed to say when he’s an adult like Elle Darby’s son Saint Seven Swift.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I am absolutely disgustingly shocked at the price of that candle!! It's so so small and plain. Who do they think they are? Even if there wasn't a cost of living crisis going on, that is still way too expensive for what it is. She herself gets most her candles from homesense £15 max for 1 big one. I'm sick of these influences bringing out their own range of crap and slapping on a price tag for something that should be in harrods when in fact it's probably made the same way as primark (nothing wrong with primark)😅 I actually quite like Gemma but this has really irritated me.

• Heart

whyamihereagain

Oh please Gemma. Go and cry me a river. You are not too busy to post. You won’t post anything unless you are getting paid for it. There’s a difference. Also insinuating you have a full time job is an insult to people who have actual real full time jobs. I am a much smaller influencer but I’m already ahead of myself with work. 3 posts and a reel and that’s with 3 kids, a dog and an actual proper adult career. When your only motivation is greed it becomes much harder to motivate yourself and Gemma Louise Miles is a perfect example of this

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.
Gemma Louise Miles #12 With Noey the Baby and gormless Jamie, the contents getting ultra samey.

• Haha
I think Gemma hasn’t done badly on the baby content, she hasn’t posted anymore than lots of new young mums do on Instagram, I have lots of friends with babies and they post about the same amount as her. Don’t get it personally but it’s there choice.

5 years ago baby posts were normal, this consent business from the child was never heard off, personally until the child understands (teenager) I don’t see a problem, your proud of your child, they are allowed to celebrate them.

the beige all the time is the problem, we never see her in anything but girl of muse clothes or baby outfits now. So different to pre Jaime Gemma, not saying he caused that but don’t think her time over lockdown was good being by herself.

on buy expensive baby items not donating items, it’s her job to sell things, to promote them. if I was gifted those items I would use them, anything free is great.

giving items to charity is good but not everyone agrees with them all, I have a problem with food banks after I found out that people in the queues then complain about the food that they are given once served, call about ungrateful.
another foodbank story, a delivery driver for food where I lived delivered the food bank parcel to a four bedroom councilhouse where two range rovers were on the drive and inside all the latest tech was on show and a giant tv was playing football. No costspared but they will take the charity food because they are entitled.
This comes across as incredibly classist and these 2 random personal examples you’ve just given should in no way be used as an excuse or reason for people to not give to charity? That’s a really odd take

I’m not sure why you’ve chosen a thread about Gemma to rant about people in need being ungrateful but you do you I guess

Reactions: 31

Beanie90

It will be sponsored by foxy locks. Noah neutral southerland will have 24” of clip in dreads, in shade latte 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mcgee

VIP Member
Got her recent video on in the background and she’s talking about her big M&S Christmas food shop and recommending people to pick up a £4 bag of porridge the next time they are in a farm shop or the supermarket. She’s so out of touch with the current climate. Most people aren’t shopping in farm shops like you hun let alone being able to justify £4 for a bag of porridge when every penny counts right now.

People will be worried about being able to afford to heat their home come Christmas after the next increase and will be having to make Christmas more basic than other years and there’s Gemma talking about her big Christmas food shop at one of the most expensive supermarkets like it’s nothing. Read the room Gemma.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Chicane

Anyone who is willing to pay £33 for a small plain candle (plus p&p!!) seriously needs to reassess their life. The greed of them both is astounding.

amyy

VIP Member
Jamie is so unlikeable and not charming at all, there's just something about him🤢

couldntstayaway

I deleted my last account and was trying to just keep up from afar but here we are.

Firstly, I wish every single influencer would research the dangers of posting your baby online, the babies full name etc - theres not only the really scary and obvious stuff which is soooo much more common than people seem to think thanks to the internet but also identity theft, virtual kidnapping etc. There is absolutely no reason why, even if she insists on exploiting her baby for content (ew) that she needs to show his face, plenty of celebrities and influencers manage to put emojis over their face or only vlog/picture when their back is turned. The sooner the UK brings in laws against using your baby for primary content the better.

Next, influencers making life with a newborn baby seem like it's all a slow motion, easy life - why? Just be honest? It doesn't make you a better parent to act like you have some kind of baby that is outside the norm. Also maybe this isn't common knowledge but does no single person explain to influencers especially that the first 2-3 weeks your baby is literally in an entirely new environment, they're exhausted from labour too and getting used to the bright lights so yes they sleep a lot, you can not base how your baby will be off those first few weeks??

Don't even get me started on being #gifted at this point in time when the news is literally reporting mums begging midwives to let them stay in hospital for longer because they're scared they can't buy food for themselves at home until payday. I feel like we need to all determine those brands and every single one of us send them a message them saying it's such bad taste and they should instead put that budget into donating to families in need for every X number of purchases.

I honestly feel like Gemma has been so detached from everyone around her that she thinks all this behaviour is normal, every single friend group I have has this debate even about our own normal-size-and-private social media accounts and kid privacy, she needs someone in her life to bring this stuff up and bring her back to earth and away from what other influencers are doing because sadly it's only going to take one to go the wrong way and then they'll all regret it and the damage will be done for their kids because the internet is permanent. Also just someone to say 'can't you see that it's bad taste to be getting free stuff right now with payment on top while so many people are in desperate need, why don't you only work with brands who will donate or why don't you donate'. Idk I just feel like she lives in her own world following what others do online and has lost a sense of reality of what's right and wrong.

I desperately want someone to sit her down and tell her that it's okay to just focus on motherhood and let it be what it is, don't sugarcoat it just be there for your baby and when you're ready then find the content you want to make online that does not revolve around your baby. It is your job, not your babies, if you can't make content without them then perhaps you've lost your passion for it and should leave it alone.

• Heart