Gemma Louise Miles #11 Baby on way, everything gifted, manifesting a cosy crowning & Jamies a toxic dip…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not like me to do a swear in a thread title suggestion.... 🤔😂🙃

The Beigeby is finally here! Welcome to the World Noah! 🎉

May you know more colours than beige and your first word be "Cosy"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Weird that 95% of the vlog is about what they ate in the hospital and about Jamie buying a drum set. 5% was about the baby or the birth. Also huge red flag that he was glad to be “isolated” in the hospital with her. I bet you were. Hilarious that the song st the end goes “My life was grey ‘til you added colour”. He is absolutely gorgeous though.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Agree that she’s dragging it out across multiple videos. Makes me think she will have wet herself with excitement when realising she was pregnant and couldn’t wait to write a list out of all the content she could get out of it e.g
Nursery reveal
What’s in my hospital bag
Birth announcement
Birth story
Baby name reveal
Baby q&a
Day in the life with a newborn vlog
Night time routine with a newborn vlog
Cosy rainy day with baby vlog

Repeating its ‘so magical’ kind of loses all credibility when you think how calculating she’s being about revealing what and when. Is it really a newborn ‘bubble’ if you’re vlogging and editing and planning what to tease people with to make the most money?

Poor little bastard is fresh out the womb and already got a full time job as a vlog star to bring home the bacon for his parents’ goals of 50K a month, and he doesn’t even know it!!

Having said that, it was very nice to see baby - he’s a cutie, just stop with the artificial manufactured content Gemma and be a bit real!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A nice cosy warm crowning, I have heard it called the ring of fire....she's partial to a nice cosy fire isn't she haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you start to look closer you can see how everything has been manipulated to fit in with the perfect image they want to portray. For example, the photo of Gemma and the baby. She has removed her hospital tags and doesn’t have a single hair out of place. The fact that Jamie took his laptop to the hospital also was telling. It wasn’t to watch Netflix because they were doing that on Gemma’s iPad and if it’s work related (ie. e-mails) surely you can do that on your phone. Got to get that birth vlog uploaded for the coin and stick as many Ad’s in as possible. I think that they will milk this poor baby for all they can in terms of content. It’s already dragging on forever and a day with the name annoucement. What a sad life

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She is dragging the name reveal out as long as she possibly can because she knows everyone already knows his name is Noah so she’s trying to add a bit suspense and make people wonder if it actually is. Obviously it’s also to cash in as much as she can. I honestly just don’t understand how as a parent you could do this to your own baby and use them in this way. Rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She already said baby was cosy and warm laying on top on her 🙄
Little boy is super adorable. I hope he gets to see bright colours as that really does stimulate their development.

Reactions: 8
The Bowens have had their baby boy. Lovely photo of them all. So natural. Name reveal straight away. Thats how it should be.

Reactions: 38
The Bowens have had their baby boy. Lovely photo of them all. So natural. Name reveal straight away. Thats how it should be.
And as much as I can’t stand Olivia they are much more well known than Gemma! Who does she think she is dragging it out! People will lose interest! I mean I did ageeeesss ago but no one really cares that much!!

Reactions: 14
She is dragging the name reveal out as long as she possibly can because she knows everyone already knows his name is Noah so she’s trying to add a bit suspense and make people wonder if it actually is. Obviously it’s also to cash in as much as she can. I honestly just don’t understand how as a parent you could do this to your own baby and use them in this way. Rotten.
How do we know his name?

Reactions: 1
How do we know his name?
In a photo she posted it had Noah on a dummy chain and there was one of those "welcome to the world" wooden circles that people take photos with and it had a 'h' at the end of it. Then whenever someone commented Noah she would delete it.

Also
Not to be that person, but I hope baby is strapped in better when they are driving...

Screenshot_20220612-124403_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And as much as I can’t stand Olivia they are much more well known than Gemma! Who does she think she is dragging it out! People will lose interest! I mean I did ageeeesss ago but no one really cares that much!!
Yeah i mean the Bowens are much more well know of course. And they could still do a mag deal in time. Its just so nice to see an announcement like theirs. Where as Gemma is ‘just’ an instagrammer and you'd think they were hanging on for the Ok deal they way they are going on with dragging the name out.

Reactions: 11
They show their true colours don't they by doing this?

Reactions: 8
Eeek baby MS’s arms should be inside and a bit tighter on the straps i think.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.