Gemma Louise Miles #11 Baby on way, everything gifted, manifesting a cosy crowning & Jamies a toxic dip…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s obviously bullshit when she says ‘I can’t WAIT to share this all with you’

Why lying for? Just share it then, it would take 2 seconds to say his names Noah cosy beige 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to be that person, but I hope baby is strapped in better when they are driving...
This is shocking!! Any crash and that baby would fly out of the seat! I actually might message her nicely and say as I can't keep quiet when it comes to car seat safety!

Reactions: 9
In her birth vlog she said she spoke to Imogen, does she mean Horton (Imogenation) 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is shocking!! Any crash and that baby would fly out of the seat! I actually might message her nicely and say as I can't keep quiet when it comes to car seat safety!
Hopefully she takes the advice! Too many Instagram parents are the type to be like "Thanks but I don't need unwanted advice on how to look after my child" and then go on to make a post about being judged....

Reactions: 7
Those car seat straps 😬😬😬😬 but also why can’t people just use the carry cot?!?! Out on a walk in the car seat! Newborn babies should have a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes in a car seat. It can cause breathing issues. I assume they’ve driven somewhere, walked around and driven back. Lie the baby bloody flat 😫😫😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those car seat straps 😬😬😬😬 but also why can’t people just use the carry cot?!?! Out on a walk in the car seat! Newborn babies should have a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes in a car seat. It can cause breathing issues. I assume they’ve driven somewhere, walked around and driven back. Lie the baby bloody flat 😫😫😫😫
I used to use my car seat on the push chair, but only if I was popping to the shops or something briefly. Also I had one of those ones that lies flat(ish). I’d never take him for a walk in the car seat, it’s so irresponsible & surely uncomfortable for him?! Yeah, ok you might disturb him getting him out of the car seat & into the carry cot, but it’s much safer, and he’s likely to drift off to sleep with the movement of the pram

Reactions: 2
Love that she got paid to advertise a mamas and papas pram whilst pregnant and now baby is here she just uses a maxi cozy car seat instead. M&P must be thrilled

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love that she got paid to advertise a mamas and papas pram whilst pregnant and now baby is here she just uses a maxi cozy car seat instead. M&P must be thrilled
You’re so right! I forgot about that pram! I came on to see if people were thinking the same as me with having him in car seat for too long being dangerous. I was thinking, maybe they don’t have a carrycot. But I’d completely forgot about the pram she posted everywhere.
Maybe the cats have taken it over !

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard the rule of baby only being in car seat for 30 mins or it being unsafe to have car seat on the pram base as a stroller?? Otherwise why would this be an option of the pram/stroller unit? As long as they are strapped in properly & securely and the seat reclines properly to support the newborns head & neck (& airway) it’s absolutely fine. But Gemma’s baby straps look not secure enough to stop him slumping down 😬😬. I’m guessing the straps were adjusted after picture taken 🤞.

Just looking up because genuinely interested - there’s research saying trips in car seat should not be longer than 2 hours so think it was probs ok

Reactions: 6
Who will take the bet that her maternity leave is over now Elle Darby is back but she will limit to sporadic videos for the next two months so she keeps engagem3nt but basically is posting a video only after Elle releases new content.

anyone?
no I didn’t think so

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard the rule of baby only being in car seat for 30 mins or it being unsafe to have car seat on the pram base as a stroller?? Otherwise why would this be an option of the pram/stroller unit? As long as they are strapped in properly & securely and the seat reclines properly to support the newborns head & neck (& airway) it’s absolutely fine. But Gemma’s baby straps look not secure enough to stop him slumping down 😬😬. I’m guessing the straps were adjusted after picture taken 🤞.

Just looking up because genuinely interested - there’s research saying trips in car seat should not be longer than 2 hours so think it was probs ok
I’m afraid you are incorrect. For infants, yes the limit is 2 hours but for newborn babies it’s 30 minutes. He is classed as newborn for his first 28 days. I work with newborn babies so know this through my job. In terms of why would this be an option, because it makes them money. Cot bumpers have stranged babies to death, they’re sold. Sleepyheads cause babies to overheat, they’re sold. Cigarettes cause cancer, they’re sold. They’re there for convenience and super quick trips, but newborn babies shouldn’t be going for walks in a car seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've actually just registered an account to write this....Jesus Christ I'm so disappointed in Gemma. Really used to love her and enjoyed watching her a Sophie...then Gemma had those dreaded fillers and I thought "great here we go.." WHY IS SHE THE WAY THAT SHE IS?! SO bland, basic and beige. It's actually draining. I feel so so sorry for that poor baby in his beige bedroom in his beige clothes with his beige toys...must be so boring for him. Anyway, just annoyed and frustrated and so desperate to know what happened to Sophie...The End 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’d edited herself crazy skinny here?! :(

why have they’ve chosen to drive over an hour to thetford forest when theirs lovely places nearer, even the beach they ‘love’ is nearer?!
what beach. It’s a massive stretch of sand with her stupid tent on the sand dune that looks ridiculous. The sea is at least a mile away and she never goes up to it and we have yet to see her go there for a beach day with the possibility of summer wear or heavens sack a bikini. She only goes in winter or when zero people are about.

the local forest area, bet it’s too populated for her and Jaime doesn’t want her getting friendly with locals.

wonder if she will join any mother and baby group, that will be problematic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.