Gemma Louise Miles #10 All this beige, giving me rage, everything's staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I've said before. The baby will have a very British name.

ARCHIE
ALFIE
FREDDIE
GEORGE
HARRY
CHARLIE
She may do Mason

Reactions: 8
I'm still sticking to coist for baby boy's name she won't get Anything closer to cosy it's actually a really nice name.

Today update is they've made a start on the garden pretty sure that will be between a mixture of a couple youtubers sinceshe doesn't have her own mind frame.

Reactions: 2
bleeping helllllll I can’t get over the fact that her entire wardrobe has NO colour!!!! Live a little Gem

Reactions: 3
Can't bring myself to watch it, fed up of all the wholesome, cosy, baskets and beige. Boring Gemma.
Same I only come on Gemmas thread to see anything good as i've put Gemma on mute not to watch and its been good anymore slow motion it wouldve put me in a coma fest.

I'm still sticking to coist for baby boy's name she won't get Anything closer to cosy it's actually a really nice name.

Today update is they've made a start on the garden pretty sure that will be between a mixture of a couple youtubers sinceshe doesn't have her own mind frame.
This after Ally Mc'coist 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm so worried about this one's mental health. I wish she would get help. No amount of money would make me trade places with her. Her soul seems sad

Reactions: 26
bleeping helllllll I can’t get over the fact that her entire wardrobe has NO colour!!!! Live a little Gem
It's just shocking. That poor baby boy too, no colour in his life. Not saying it's got to be blue, but for goodness sake get a bit of colour in there. I could actually scream i'm so annoyed.

Reactions: 9
I'm so worried about this one's mental health. I wish she would get help. No amount of money would make me trade places with her. Her soul seems sad
I agree, I think she is actually suffering bad, I think she is actually quite sad behind the scenes this reflects quite a lot in her work, her videos now are different to what they used to be (and ofc I understand people evolve and change) but there is something about her now when she talks, i can see the sadness in her eyes, she brings up the past a lot "i love the smell of cutting grass it just reminds me of my childhood" I think she looks back at her childhood a lot (which is fine) but she brings it up quite often and many comments she says leads me to believe she just looks back at the past a lot as thats the only time she was happy and is just clinging on to the memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a shame - because I genuinely think she is a really lovely lovely girl - but yes definitely lost her way - forgotten who she is - she used to be so bubbly but now she talks in this low slow tone and doesn’t seem excited about anything

Reactions: 17
It’s a shame - because I genuinely think she is a really lovely lovely girl - but yes definitely lost her way - forgotten who she is - she used to be so bubbly but now she talks in this low slow tone and doesn’t seem excited about anything
She didn’t even seem excited in her Christmas vlogs this time and that isn’t Gemma

Reactions: 15
Wonder if she thinks of Sophie when she got pregnant and wishes she had her around instead of booting her for a man

Reactions: 13
Did she say ‘peppercornio cheese’ when describing the dip she bought in the most exciting sainsburies ever? 😂😂

also, not her gushing about how much she loves Shane Dawson, the most problematic man on YouTube 💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It really irritates me how she says ‘baby’ and not ‘the baby’. It’s not like she’s trying to disguise the gender because we all know she’s having a boy. I just find her unbearable now
oh My god yes!!!! I have wanted to say this for ages. Not even my baby, our baby, the baby just BABY

Reactions: 1
Once her baby is born she won't have a clue what to do content wise. She will be struggling with her emotions and looking after a newborn. I don't see her posting much maybe aff, gifted or pr stuff on IG but no videos. Be careful what you "manifest" having the bf, own business, own house and baby has been her downfall.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.