Gemma Louise Miles #10 All this beige, giving me rage, everything's staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody needs that many baby clothes, and buying stuff to look 'nice' and cosy so she can lay it out neatly for the gram.

A real baby as opposed to a doll she can dress up is going to come as a real shock. They pee, they poo, sometimes everywhere, some babies vomit a lot, thanks reflux. Those baskets on the changing table don't look very wipeable. 😆 so impractical.

Reactions: 12
I really hope when the time comes that her family buy the baby nice bright toys etc to help with his development because she clearly values aesthetic over his development!

Reactions: 17
She clearly places a lot of value on family traditions and her own childhood memories (she’s mentioned it several times and how important making traditions is to her), I hope she takes a step back to think about whether her own childhood was filled with aesthetically pleasing memories and Instagram perfect photo opps, because I can guarantee it wasn’t!!

Her child will want a REAL LIFE childhood not a YouTube one! Life isn’t sepia toned no matter how much she wants it to be and I hope she doesn’t ruin these first months/years of memories with being preoccupied with everything being Pinterest perfect and filtered and getting the perfect camera shot

can see her racing around the house moving the Tom Ford book to make sure it’s in the background of the pic of her cuddling the baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really irritates me how she says ‘baby’ and not ‘the baby’. It’s not like she’s trying to disguise the gender because we all know she’s having a boy. I just find her unbearable now

Reactions: 12
I don't post on here often because I do actually like Gemma - but I’m finding myself getting really angry at the lack of colour that poor baby boy is allowed!!! Why is there no blue? Yellow? Red? … it is allllll BEIGE!!! Jeez! It’s getting me so angry 😤

Reactions: 25
She clearly places a lot of value on family traditions and her own childhood memories (she’s mentioned it several times and how important making traditions is to her), I hope she takes a step back to think about whether her own childhood was filled with aesthetically pleasing memories and Instagram perfect photo opps, because I can guarantee it wasn’t!!

Her child will want a REAL LIFE childhood not a YouTube one! Life isn’t sepia toned no matter how much she wants it to be and I hope she doesn’t ruin these first months/years of memories with being preoccupied with everything being Pinterest perfect and filtered and getting the perfect camera shot

can see her racing around the house moving the Tom Ford book to make sure it’s in the background of the pic of her cuddling the baby 😂
Totally agree, it's not normal to be so obsessed with the aesthetics of everything, baby's are real people not just to be used to stage a bloody instagram account. It's so frustrating seeing it all. Baby's life needs to be filled with colour, sound, noise, textures not such a bland beige colour chart. It's just awful it really is.

I really hope when the time comes that her family buy the baby nice bright toys etc to help with his development because she clearly values aesthetic over his development!
Imagine the baby just seeing beige, beige and more beige! It's frustrating in the extreme.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, it's not normal to be so obsessed with the aesthetics of everything, baby's are real people not just to be used to stage a bloody instagram account. It's so frustrating seeing it all. Baby's life needs to be filled with colour, sound, noise, textures not such a bland beige colour chart. It's just awful it really is.

Imagine the baby just seeing beige, beige and more beige! It's frustrating in the extreme.
Just saying there’s a reason that play groups and nurseries aren’t beige. They’re so full of colour. Children’s development.

Reactions: 10
Every post, every video, every instagram story is an ad now, she doesn't post unless she has something to sell. I used to love her personality and content, she seemed like such a down to earth and relatable girl at the start of her channel and was one of my favourite youtubers.
Not that it means much LOL I just wish she'd drop this 'my life is perfect' fake facade. It's BORING.

Reactions: 24
Guesses for the baby’s name based on Gemmas likes:

Nescafé
Pumpkin
Candle

That’s all I can think of😂 can you imagine though haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m hoping she has a cupboard we can’t see somewhere where she keeps the real baby stuff, the garish toys and colourful clothes which they should have

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing it will be Baby Bear Cosie Hummus Hello Fresh Mini Egg Zoflora Pumpkin Spice Miles 🤍🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As if she has placed glass jars on a baby’s changing unit 😳 That’s an accident waiting to happen. If it’s for sanitary reasons( let’s face it, it’s not) put it somewhere where a newborn baby isn’t going to be wriggling around multiple times a day.

Reactions: 8
As if she has placed glass jars on a baby’s changing unit 😳 That’s an accident waiting to happen. If it’s for sanitary reasons( let’s face it, it’s not) put it somewhere where a newborn baby isn’t going to be wriggling around multiple times a day.
She's in for one hell of a wake up call.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she doesn’t have beige coloured cats to fit her aesthetic.

Reactions: 4
Why can’t any influencer use the right fiancé/fiancée. Also what is with the likes of GLM, EDL (Darby) where they maybe being engaged a personality trait together with m and s food. Five seconds into getting a ring it was on their tag lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.