Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rose.kem12

Chatty Member
Ffs now we have to listen how some of u gave birth this thread isn't about you guys we don't care about your wires

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Cooksie

VIP Member
Can we move the due date talk over to the pregnancy thread? I think we have established they come when they come and not on a set day 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

xxxxxxxmcxxxxx

So I’m a lurker and have never posted but didn’t want to hide this as I’ve only just come across it again…
I used to be a self confessed shithouse and was a member of a group on Facebook (girlsmouth). When I saw posts of people slating their boyfriend I’d message the boyfriend horrible things as well. Not the best decisions I’ve ever made but I was young and stupid. However I’ve just come across messages on my fake Facebook and I knew I knew the name.. it’s Jamie!!! His ex had posted about him being controlling and messages from him.
I might get hate for doing it (I am not proud and realise now that screenshooting those posts could have done more harm than good) but after seeing she’s hiding her face and stuff it does make you wonder, knowing he can be so controlling. I’ve attached a screen recording and opened the profile so you can see it’s him as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Yet again all she cares about is the aesthetics. She looks miserable and bored which is how I'm feeling looking at her content. I hope once she has the baby she will find happiness and love which she is seriously not getting atm. Is she not having a professional baby photoshoot either?
27F2BDFD-FE0F-4D48-BFFD-74FEB55F64E1.jpeg
C566EED1-6416-4E22-ABFA-3BF6ADF71F64.jpeg

This is what I mean
ppls obsession with looking like a insta rubik cube is baffling. your chin doesn't need to arrive to places 4 minutes before you do

• Haha
Reactions: 48

y0ud0y0ub00

I actually like the way she announced the baby’s birth… hasn’t waited too long (although that may be because Jamie beat her to it?) but also actually shared a clip of him. Better than Elle Darbys blank screen, Connor pissing in the background clip

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I’m shocked she even got pregnant tbh, feel like she’s a once a week missionary type 😂. In fact probably not even once a week 🌚😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ChickenWingOnAString

Haven't been on here in a while but a couple days ago I came across this reddit post, I can't help but think this is EXACTLY how Jamie and Gemma are going to end up:
Screenshot_20220526-104102_Reddit.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

lululemonzzz

What if it was Jamie who staged the "break-in" so he could install CCTV in the house and watch Gemma's every move? The break in always sounded off to me..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

lyds1027

That's me done.... I cant stomach her anymore. Just to get it out my system once and for all
This is what I can not stand...
1, her lip smacking
2, her laziness
3, how boring she is
4, her nails
5, her ugly fingers
6, the slowness of everything. I am into slow intentional living but she is like a sloth
7, that yukky Jamie fella
8, cats on work tops
9, cats arses on baby stuff
10, the filler
11, the big awful lips
12, the turkey teeth
13, the wonky bottom teeth
14, her filters
15, how pathetic she is about pregnancy
16, the way she puts cream on her face
17, the way she stands
18, the way she thinks she is much more important than she is
19, the sickly sweet voice over
20, the baggy clothes
21, the house feels empty
22, boring back garden
23, hand movements
24, wastes food
25, sells her soul for money
26, it always looks like she has a moustache
27, the fucking baths
28, the word cosy
29, the way she pretends she has had a busy week
30, her leg shape
31, the awful hair extensions
32, the cleaning products full of toxic ingredients
33, the way she puts up with Jamie
34, her bedroom style
35, the kitchen looks sterile
36, doesn't go out
I just really really dislike her, her life everything and from this moment onwards I am over and out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
1CE6EFCC-9A5A-4D21-9560-44B0033F267D.jpeg

I’m sorry but this is disgusting! The baby might be allergic to pets, she has no idea yet. Surely you’d want to keep everything perfect and as clean as possible?

I love my pets don’t get me wrong and I know they’re clean.

but there’s no way I’d let them sit in my baby’s pram 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
I never usually comment on this thread but I lurk got to say why the fuck have they bought a bike for his 1st birthday he’s not even been born yet am I the only person when pregnant still worried until my baby arrived my mind is blown they could have just got the bike in 13 months time I find it so odd.

Also I still hate that We don’t know where sophie and her massive bong sized vape are

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I know we don’t all love Jamie here (especially bad vibes after those messages came to light) but I think it’s a reach to say he’s looking at his baby wrong. Looks like they’ve all had a bit of a rough time and he’s probably shitting himself - a lot of adult men haven’t held a new born before their own! I agree that Jamie doesn’t seem the best option for our cosy queen but bloody hell, he breathes and people are saying he looks like a narcissist 🤣

• Heart

lululemonzzz

Does she have any self awareness about how utterly fucking boring she is? She never leaves the house and bangs on about being cosy all the time. How is she an influencer? Who is she influencing with these videos?

Yesterday - cosy day at home
4 days ago - cosy boho nursery reveal
2 weeks ago - cosy peaceful night routine
1 month ago - cosy sunday
2 months ago - cosy day at home
3 months ago - cosy christmas day (x2)
4 months ago - cosy day in the life (x2)
5 months ago - cosy fall evening
5 months ago - cosy day at home
5 months ago - cosy wardrobe staples (it was a really cosy month 5 months ago)
5 months ago - cosy night by the fire (and i mean a really cosy month)

Honestly does she not realise how stupid this makes her look?

In 8 weeks - cosy pushing a baby out of my vagina & cosy episiotomy
in 4 months - cosy colic with my baby
in 5 months - cosy milk leaking from my boobs
In 6 months - cosy baby throwing cosy weaning foods around my cosy kitchen

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
She literally looks dead behind the eyes in that new pic she’s posted…creepy
She does look lifeless and empty behind the eyes in the photo. It gives me vibes of a ghost who was jilted at the alter and is now haunting her ex as revenge or something. I can picture her standing at the end of a dark hallway in a horror film in that dress holding the flowers 😂 Also the editing/fillers is OTT. She’s barely got a nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Spud

She now feels like she has a purpose?! Wow! So women with no children have no purpose in life?! What a great message to send her followers. Feminism not a thing for Gemma I guess…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31