Gemma Louise Miles #10 All this beige, giving me rage, everything's staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*** winning thread title courtesy of @didn't want to join with 18 votes , congrats *** :m

I wish I could give you guys a lovely and exciting recap with some nice gossip-y bits. But we all know that is not in the cards for us!
As it stands , we are still in a dreadful cycle of COSY DAY, RESET DAY, COMFY DAY, rinse and repeat, and all at home of course!

- Sophie is still M.I.A, we still have no clue what happened there
- We were treated to a rare clean with me vid, the nursery is copied from Elle finished, and everything is still bland beige bland
- G.L.M. has now entered the 3rd trimester, may the baby names debates commence! ( popular guesses remain the most British of Brit names of course )
- every vid still contains "promotional material " / is sponsored
- IG is a sandstorm of beige still and of course #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the votes 🤗

I'm going to guess Stanley or Oliver for the name (I like Laurel and Hardy and they had black/white and shades of beige, so I could be onto something ;)😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked she even got pregnant tbh, feel like she’s a once a week missionary type 😂. In fact probably not even once a week 🌚😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've been watching a lot of American YouTubers recently and I can say with almost certainty that Gemma's personality is a blend of Allison Bickerstaff and Katie Musser. The content, the mannerisms, everything! Just wish she'd be a bit less beige ffs.

Reactions: 9
There is a girl on insta called her baby “cream” so beige does seem reasonable for Gemma 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone watched her latest snoozefest? I’m guessing she thinks a basket as a changing table is the cutest thing ever and makes her all emotional?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't bring myself to watch it, fed up of all the wholesome, cosy, baskets and beige. Boring Gemma.

Reactions: 10
I think The name Bear might be a contender. Closest to teddy and she has been buying lots of things with bears on.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Lordy me, just seen her latest story pop up, photo of baby's wardrobe. Everything is beige, absolutely everything. I feel like I could shake her!! What the hell is it with her/him? She's more interested in everything matching, looking nice, looking good ... this baby will be a real living breathing human being Gemma, not a bloody doll to dress up in your coordinating baby clothes. I could scream. In fact I might.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That baby is literally going to blend into her boring house and grow up with the most boring beige personality, he will go to school and suddenly realise that the world is actually colourful and can see more than just a sepia tone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That baby is literally going to blend into her boring house and grow up with the most boring beige personality, he will go to school and suddenly realise that the world is actually colourful and can see more than just a sepia tone
and now apparently 'people' are asking where the 'neutral' baby clothes are from ... really, really?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.