Gemma Louise Miles #10 All this beige, giving me rage, everything's staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely nothing easy or breezy about tearing from front to back, she’s ridiculous, the same happened to me and the recovery was the hardest thing I’ve ever been through in my life physically and mentally.
it would be refreshing to hear her talk honestly about it if she does do a follow up video. The birth Vlog just makes it look like the stalk dropped him off wrapped in a cosy beige throw.

Reactions: 11
I'm assuming she still hasn't done a name reveal?
Doing the exact same thing as Elle 🙄
Apparently she’s doing this then a baby q and a then an update then baby name reveal …. So that’ll be just before the child’s first birthday … as I am sure she will be distracted by autum and autumnal content… clothe n Christmas …. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the need to drag it out for another video and be so mysterious about it all.
There was an awful lot of boring filler in that Vlog like Jamie going on about a drum when she could of been telling the story and just saying yes I gave birth, there was complications, yes I was torn from hole to ear, I was stitched back up and now we are home.
Maybe it doesn’t fit with the perfect beige cosy image she wants to put out there
Bugs you to death doesn't it? Let's just drag it all out for content. We don't want a separate birth story, just a quick yes this happened or this, this is why we had to stay in hospital, both mum and baby, and the baby is called ? Don't know who exactly they think they are. Just when you think ah lovely, so nice to see baby beige, she spoils it by making more of it than she needs to.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.