Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just lives in a self absorbed world, it’s all about her!! The bullshit she came off with on cool fm was a joke, she had been partying with loads of people during lockdown!

Reactions: 2
Definitely selfish but seems job shy as duck so probably wont even be in the salon. I'd say she literally just spends the money the salon makes and her daddy gives her. Its obviously ran by the staff and probably her friends come and clean it. Can just imagine her prancing in to get her hair blow dried twice a week and bleeping off

Also letting her kids sleep over at others houses during lockdown so she could go out partying wtf

Salon owner reposting stories her friends have shared about how strong she is and what an amazing person..piss off. Different world

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Talking of the salon owner.... I bleeping love the girl that does the make up in that salon - LynziO’lovely, does anyone follow her?

I find her very real, no bullshit and absolutely hilarious! Breath of fresh air compared to most of the begs and insta famous wannabes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talking of the salon owner.... I bleeping love the girl that does the make up in that salon - LynziO’lovely, does anyone follow her?

I find her very real, no bullshit and absolutely hilarious! Breath of fresh air compared to most of the begs and insta famous wannabes.
She’s fab! So down to earth and funny

Reactions: 5
those are his initials. Just google her name and his name comes up for me
Yep him and the wife had split 4 a, while but ba k together. He's a dose

Mary Louise Kelly, bound to be a portapotty, just found her on ig. Bio says teacher but she's prancing about in her undies with a email for 'business'

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

OMG I love her...she is so fab. Met her in real life and she is just like on insta. So genuine and lovely. Her name fits her perfectly. Such a nice girl.

Guys in case anyone hasn't seen my other posts on NI influencers threads....

I know a few days back Gemma alluded to the fact things are being done to find out the identities of people of tattle or she already had the identities. Not correct, she has no authority on that and most definitely cannot find out peoples identity unless she tries the trick I'll explain below, which i have a suspicion she may try. Also the attempt was done on Tiffany Brien's thread, who's to say someone viewing and posting on that thread may not like Tiffany but absolutely love (god knows why) Gemma. For her to leave friendships over that doesn't make sense as I dislike people my mates adore but we can all live amicably.

The method Tiffany used to get insta handles was not accurate as gaining it meant anyone in Instagram viewing the page she set up could have viewed it and not via tattle. these instagrammers think they can say “we can find out your identity on tattle” like LMD and Gemma said. You can’t. It.is.not.possible 😂 unless they own or buy the domain from tattle 😂 these absolute fuckwits either believe it themselves or are actually stupid and let’s be honest either of those scenarios are possible.

I’ll explain how Tiffany got (not accurate as said above) insta handles incase Gemma tries it here.

Tiffany Brien wanted to see who was posting and viewing her thread so she devised a plan in that she created a fake Instagram page slamming other NI instagrammers including herself, then she became a member on here pretending she was someone else who had the same opinions as all of the posters complaining about Tiffany on the thread. She posted a link to the Instagram page stating that someone set up this account calling out the crappy behaviour of these influencers and isn’t it great. Many clicked the link to the Instagram profile thinking nothing of it however the link took you straight to a story on the Instagram page so they could then see all the Insta profiles of people viewing her thread via viewing the Instagram story.

So if anyone posts any links to Instagram profiles on here do not click on the links!

Other than attempting that, which hopefully won’t work if you all have read this post, there is absolutely no way she can get information or IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or identities of anyone on any forum, unless the influencer lifestyle is paying big and she can buy out tattle and I doubt that’s the case. I don’t think we have anything to worry about guys 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I thought she didnt read tattle? Isnt that meant to be just as bad as being a troll? Just goes to show even she knows the TB trap was a fail if she is posting for people here to see it-especially since she blocked everyone on that view list. Nevertheless, maybe she should block herself from insta now and do everyone a favour 😂

The video that she has taken down was even funnier. 🤣 She was trying to look sexy in it but it looked more like she was having a dump💩
Give up her fake filtered to the max photos on Insta and live in the real world? I would look over it if she was young but.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know a few days back Gemma alluded to the fact things are being done to find out the identities of people of tattle or she already had the identities. Not correct, she has no authority on that and most definitely cannot find out peoples identity ....
I don’t know who this Gemma girl is, but based on what I’ve read elsewhere here she is potentially trying to manipulate and bully people into not posting comments. She wants people to be too scared to post negative comments about her.

I won’t go into the GDPR issues of getting people’s IP codes or even the fact they’d be useless to her on their own. Article 8 of HRA - right to a privacy. What she appears to be suggesting she’s doing (based on what I’ve read here) is contradictory to GDPR and the HRA. It’s ridiculous, and makes her look like a fool.

We. See. Through. You.

Reactions: 4
I can't remember if I read it here or another thread (I think Cathy Martin) but there was a statement that people who put out those 'be kind' quotes etc usually need to validate that they are to kind others because well, they aren't. That's the distinct impression I get of Gemma, she most certainly doesn't seem nice or kind and I'd hedge a bet she can be a right witch about people she doesn't like.

That's what I don't get with this whole holier than thou impression they're trying to give out, there's absolutely no way the likes of GG and CM don't get nasty about people behind their backs so they can't exactly come on the instagram and lecture us.

And I'll add that Gemma will claim she is kind and nice etc to her family and nearest and dearest but that doesn't exactly matter when you can't extend those qualities beyond that circle of people. For the most part who isn't like that with their families, I used to work with a real nasty lady who I have no doubt is a brilliant mum and a great sister (as I've seen her in those environments outside of work and she is like a different woman) however that doesn't detract the fact she is a witch, basically.

Reactions: 5