Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the salon owner ever go on holiday without one of her tag along mates? How on earth does her hubby stick that?
She needs the help! Can’t seem to parent alone for too long it’s not in her!!! First chance and she’s off for nights out away from them and constant date nights, weekends away, the slaves sorry best friends babysitting & never ever can holiday alone like most normal parents and families! Lock down killed her being at home so much with them. She has NO idea what a normal working or stay at home mum does through the day or night or week in week out with NO help or fancy weeekends away and blow dries. She even needs people to clean and cook for her ffs what type of mother is that??? I’m not a parent but an aunt and my sister knocks her bollicks in cooking and educating cleaning and entertaining and schooling her kids! Alllll day long as well as working! And also who continues to put these filters on their kids??! What you scared of people seeing them naturally or something ?? I don’t get it?? It’s grotesque & unnatural! The voice of her cuts through Me!!!

Reactions: 7
She needs the help! Can’t seem to parent alone for too long it’s not in her!!! First chance and she’s off for nights out away from them and constant date nights, weekends away, the slaves sorry best friends babysitting & never ever can holiday alone like most normal parents and families! Lock down killed her being at home so much with them. She has NO idea what a normal working or stay at home mum does through the day or night or week in week out with NO help or fancy weeekends away and blow dries. She even needs people to clean and cook for her ffs what type of mother is that??? I’m not a parent but an aunt and my sister knocks her bollicks in cooking and educating cleaning and entertaining and schooling her kids! Alllll day long as well as working! And also who continues to put these filters on their kids??! What you scared of people seeing them naturally or something ?? I don’t get it?? It’s grotesque & unnatural! The voice of her cuts through Me!!!
Yes I noticed one of the skivvys actually cooks all of the baby’s food? Not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 1
c
Yes I noticed one of the skivvys actually cooks all of the baby’s food? Not normal behaviour.
Cant say she’s such a busy working woman when she’s buggered off for yet another holiday (months after lockdown and back logs of appointments) her stylists run her salon not her ffs! She pays the wages that’s about it. Or Daddy does who knows. I know most salons and their wonders are knocking their pans in right now to claw back but her skivvys’ will say boss you deserve it, you’ve had two kids at home all these weeks.....along with constant help visitors days out breaking lockdown babysitting and nights out. God help the poor lamb she must be wrecked haha haha haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can the salon owner ever go on holiday without one of her tag along mates? How on earth does her hubby stick that?
They are also away to portugal. One of the few countries which is not exempt from quarantine upon return into northern ireland- seriously does she just not get it!!?

Shes another one Paul Stevenson should call out because there is no way they will be quarentining for 14 days when they get home!!! Total disregard for the recommendations which are in place for a very good reason!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They are also away to portugal. One of the few countries which is not exempt from quarantine upon return into northern ireland- seriously does she just not get it!!?

Shes another one Paul Stevenson should call out because there is no way they will be quarentining for 14 days when they get home!!! Total disregard for the recommendations which are in place for a very good reason!
It’s like a competition who can get away the quickest and first! Reflection on them hating home life and not wanting to explore and holiday in Ireland and not just sit tight for the rest of the year & do their part. How sad & very worrying. They need man made beaches in Portugal 🙄 to escape when some of the worlds most beautiful natural wonders are on their door steps. Shows how deep they go really & what validates them. Vile.

I know this thread isnt about her but c martin is rare
She certainly needs a thread
Check out the stefaniemccluskey thread, a so called health professional that thinks it’s fine to run yoga retreats for 16/18 people with no social distancing. Also now jumped on board with GG conning people by editing her pictures to make her look skinny judging by last post in thread 🙄 these girls are endless
c

Cant say she’s such a busy working woman when she’s buggered off for yet another holiday (months after lockdown and back logs of appointments) her stylists run her salon not her ffs! She pays the wages that’s about it. Or Daddy does who knows. I know most salons and their wonders are knocking their pans in right now to claw back but her skivvys’ will say boss you deserve it, you’ve had two kids at home all these weeks.....along with constant help visitors days out breaking lockdown babysitting and nights out. God help the poor lamb she must be wrecked haha haha haha
Sorry who is this salon owner? One of GG’s mates? I don’t know enough about these people. Only since them all flouting lockdown measure have they been on me/my friends/families radar. Disgraces! Funny how they are all in services sector where reputation is everything and customer care is paramount to success. They don’t seem to be commercially astute or savvy in any way. People won’t ever forget those people who flouted lockdown during this pandemic. It will be seared in people’s minds. They all need people to like them/offer them business/work. Their reputations will be in tatters after this. The insta hun mantra of “I don’t care what people think of me love cause I read pop-psychology books and post inspirational memes” is all well and good but if your livelihood depends on people liking you and wanting to work with you/buy your services/products then you’re gona end up penniless.

Last edited:
She certainly needs a thread

Sorry who is this salon owner? One of GG’s mates? I don’t know enough about these people. Only since them all flouting lockdown measure have they been on me/my friends/families radar. Disgraces! Funny how they are all in services sector where reputation is everything and customer care is paramount to success. They don’t seem to be commercially astute or savvy in any way. People won’t ever forget those people who flouted lockdown during this pandemic. It will be seared in people’s minds. They all need people to like them/offer them business/work. Their reputations will be in tatters after this. The insta hun mantra of “I don’t care what people think of me love cause I read pop-psychology books and post inspirational memes” is all well and good but if your livelihood depends on people liking you and wanting to work with you/buy your services/products then you’re gona end up penniless.
You could have said it any better. The people that use their services needs their heads seen to also though as they can’t not see what’s going on.
If you think Gemma is bad at photoshopping check this out from Stefanie McCluskey thread. Pics 2 weeks apart 🙄
Needs to be a NI thread no doubt about it like so all this people can be put together.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
A 40 odd year old woman posting pics in hee undies on insta stories is just weird, sad, strange and again...sad.

Gemma just looks so unnatural with all the filters she puts on every single photo and story she posts 🤡 she posted a pic of her and a man (her dad?) away over the past few days, and she just seemed to have filtered/photoshopped herself!? The man looked normal and she was totally airbrushed looking - such a silly woman 😂😂

Gemma just looks so unnatural with all the filters she puts on every single photo and story she posts 🤡 she posted a pic of her and a man (her dad?) away over the past few days, and she just seemed to have filtered/photoshopped herself!? The man looked normal and she was totally airbrushed looking - such a silly woman 😂😂
She is the epitome of a catfish!

• Haha
Totally agree about the salon owner. Always having friends send flowers or presents to her, always having other people organise her wardrobe or clean her house. She only turned 30 and has had that salon for years literally her dad bought a salon and gave it to a 21year old, crazy.. would love to know what she actually does. Its annoying seeing people given so much instead of actually work for it

I also think GG would be a total cow in real life
Thinks shes famous, like her mum tho

I’ve noticed those gnashes many a time. Hideous teeth that rotten woman has.

GG is also a joker, ive seen her in the garage in Dundonald and she’s a heap. Looks not even remotely on Instagram how she looks in real life. Always “training” would love to know what she actually does about from chat with that trainer of hers.
Well she does have a bit of a rep

LOL yes, that post must have touched a nerve as I see she has labelled us all as trolls and put us in the same category as paedos 😂 So Gemma, please tell us where do fraudsters fit into your list? You surely know what a fraudster is, as by its definition it is a person who gets money by deceiving people! Sounds familiar? The fake lifestyle, the fake face, the fake photos which are filtered so heavily that you’re are unrecognisable in real life. All so you can shill your shite to the sheep 😆

Last edited:
Why does the salon owner put the ‘top model’ filter on her children? So strange?

OMG just seen the attached on Paul Stenson’s page relating to Rebecca Maguire! Fair play to him! 👏🏻 👏🏻 a former miss Ireland with zero respect for Ireland’s key workers 🤬 flying through Dublin with all sorts of germs!

Cant believe she is getting selfies with random men cheek to cheek on the streets of Italy with no mask and washing herself in the public fountains WTF (pics also attached as proof)!!!😳😳

Wonder what the pharmaceutical society of Northern Ireland will make of all of this if they see it? She’s so stupid and not to mention selfish to be doing this especially with a live boyfriend who is a doctor 😐 not to mention the fact that she’s now also taking bookings for Botox and fillers (her and the doctor boyfriend apparently do this on the side to earn money) Again, WTF!!!

Can someone please tell them this country has just buried their dead and is still in a state of national emergency!!!!!! Just cause you “can” travel doesn’t mean you should. How stupid can you be!
OMG!! I love Paul Stenson for this!! ...did I mention I love Paul Stenson??? 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I see the salon owner isn’t doing the 2week quarantine after returning from Portugal, which isn’t on the no quarantine required list (sorry but the official name has just totally left my head🤣) from the government....at a friends baby shower of all places!

OMG!! I love Paul Stenson for this!! ...did I mention I love Paul Stenson??? 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
I did have a good opinion of him, and liked the way he was bringing it to peoples attention. Until he stopped calling them out, coincidentally at the same time his “bff” SoSueMe flew off to Portugal herself.

Last edited:
Oh my god I knew she wouldn’t quarantine after coming back. That is actually disgraceful, just how selfish can you get?

Is there a reporting service for someone blatantly going against public health guidelines? Ok go on your bleeping holidays (that you have bring people along to look after your children so you don’t have to) but if the advice says you must quarantine on your return there is quite clearly a reason for that! is her social life more important that the health of all the people around her? The girl she’s posing beside is heavily PREGNANT too. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There is a page that you can report anyone breaking the regulations.
The salon owner is just a woman money cannot buy class!!
I wouldn’t even worry about her “friends” at the baby shower as they are all as stupid as her!! What is worrying is that she’s going to be prancing round a salon in Belfast and not quarantining like she should be, putting so many people at risk!
SELFISH COW!!!!

• Wow
There is a page that you can report anyone breaking the regulations.
The salon owner is just a woman money cannot buy class!!
I wouldn’t even worry about her “friends” at the baby shower as they are all as stupid as her!! What is worrying is that she’s going to be prancing round a salon in Belfast and not quarantining like she should be, putting so many people at risk!
SELFISH COW!!!!

Thats actually quite unbelievable. I know people who have cancelled holidays wothout refunds because they werent able to quarantine. Unreal.

• Wow