Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell would Valentino be doing a partnership with this one unless they are starting up a Chav Range they want her to promote?

Reactions: 5
She’s been very quiet about the bullying stuff hasn’t she which she was meant to be speaking about on her podcast? I cannot think of anything worse than hearing that whiny voice bang on about something she knows little about and for sympathy.
Oh I didn't know she was being bullied!... I've only been looking on Instagram /following recently as I'm trying to distract myself from some unpleasant things happening at my work and family....

Why the hell would Valentino be doing a partnership with this one unless they are starting up a Chav Range they want her to promote?
I'm sure I saw it on Instagram... She was lying on the floor of the store in bra and pants... Then posting dresses... I'm sure something was said about Valentino 'gifting' also seems to be heavy promoting the Dorchester....

Reactions: 2
Oh I didn't know she was being bullied!... I've only been looking on Instagram /following recently as I'm trying to distract myself from some unpleasant things happening at my work and family....

I'm sure I saw it on Instagram... She was lying on the floor of the store in bra and pants... Then posting dresses... I'm sure something was said about Valentino 'gifting' also seems to be heavy promoting the Dorchester....
Well the Dorchester must be Chav Central as well then :(

Reactions: 5

She’s never been bullied she claims she was at school but Mumsnet posts say she was the bully.

valentino want to earn money and don’t care how.

you can’t polish a turd, going back to her godawful dark roots on her blonde hair aka Essex market to pick up fake Prada cushions, doesn’t care they come from China obvs and the photoshop person is either on holiday or not working as she looks huge (no fat shaming just saying how I see it). The jumpsuit does her no favours! 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s never been bullied she claims she was at school but Mumsnet posts say she was the bully.

valentino want to earn money and don’t care how.

you can’t polish a turd, going back to her godawful dark roots on her blonde hair aka Essex market to pick up fake Prada cushions, doesn’t care they come from China obvs and the photoshop person is either on holiday or not working as she looks huge (no fat shaming just saying how I see it). The jumpsuit does her no favours! 🤣

This is what I have a problem with. It isn’t fat shaming, hell I’m a big girl myself at the moment.
But the pap photos look nothing like the photos she puts out of her 3+ stone weight loss.

Reactions: 7
This is what I have a problem with. It isn’t fat shaming, hell I’m a big girl myself at the moment.
But the pap photos look nothing like the photos she puts out of her 3+ stone weight loss.
... But isn't her business /brand based on being a curvy diva?

Exactly but most of the celebs including Jac Jossa et al post slimmed down photoshopped photos but then again it’s not to promote themselves as curvy divas so I kinda give them a pass.

Sort of but sort of not. She’s a hypocrite really on the one hand it’s let’s celebrate whatever size you are and being curvy yet on the flip side it’s fitness queen, losing weight etc. To be brutally honest she isn’t at a healthy weight and her diets (Keto) and food choices (McDs, kebabs, loads of alcohol, sweets etc) aren’t healthy either. No wonder she’s gained more weight.

so she really is a dual personality which is fine for her but sends out very mixed messages to her fans. Could easily send them into weight issue problems. I have no issue with her being PCOS or other health issues - even if she was bullied and addressing it properly then great. But she spouts a load of bull, talks to one fan’s daughter about bullying (surprised she didn’t charge) and bullied/bullies people herself. Such a Jekyll and Hyde character that I hope to god no sane young woman emulates.

It’s about being based on a curvy diva when it suits her and her brands etc - I can see why the silky pyjama brand wanted her to advertise those and also Valentino - spoilt luxury loving diva works well for them in a challenging and money challenged world. But seeing her vile behaviour rolling in underwear etc on floors - that’s diva but also trashy. Still their choice to have her. I guess if she did a Kate Moss and got caught hoovering substances then she’d be dropped which is why she did a 360 degree about turn re her lies about her sex tape being fake! 🤣😂

Last edited:

Ok so I don’t even mind the photos (DM comments always come up trumps for me) but she’s complaining about being a very busy woman, Marcus has had her up early and as DM comments say she keeping name dropping Harrods. Lucky for me I’ve always hated Harrods more so since it was bought by Al-Fayeds (do they still own it?), Harvey Nicks all the way dahlinks if in Knightsbridge. It very busy woman?! She’s going down my other person I love to slate Charlotte Jacklin excuse but at least she has a young child, husband who works away and young dog! GC has none of this

she has zero class to me, whatever designer or fake logo it has on it she’s all over it.

garden pic - I’m sure it’s lovely on your Instagram Gemz, but I can 💯 guarantee your paws have planted one flower or picked one. No way on earth is she gardening - a man can do that for her. Does she think we are stupid?! I’m pleased if being in it relaxes you. Your pap pictures in the rest of it certainly don’t relax the rest of us 🤣😂

Reactions: 6

Ok so I don’t even mind the photos (DM comments always come up trumps for me) but she’s complaining about being a very busy woman, Marcus has had her up early and as DM comments say she keeping name dropping Harrods. Lucky for me I’ve always hated Harrods more so since it was bought by Al-Fayeds (do they still own it?), Harvey Nicks all the way dahlinks if in Knightsbridge. It very busy woman?! She’s going down my other person I love to slate Charlotte Jacklin excuse but at least she has a young child, husband who works away and young dog! GC has none of this

she has zero class to me, whatever designer or fake logo it has on it she’s all over it.

garden pic - I’m sure it’s lovely on your Instagram Gemz, but I can 💯 guarantee your paws have planted one flower or picked one. No way on earth is she gardening - a man can do that for her. Does she think we are stupid?! I’m pleased if being in it relaxes you. Your pap pictures in the rest of it certainly don’t relax the rest of us 🤣😂
#busycunt oh why would she be stupid enough to pose in front of an elephant with those shoes on her hooves? Ha ha! Those foil abominations remind me of the wonderful 'Roly Polys' who used to dance on Les Dawson's show...

roly poly les dawson - Bing video

• Haha

No he sold Harrods year ago. Not sure if his state is still in the men's department.. I tried to avoid going there after the man Fyed pushed past my pregnant friend in the shop one day... So rude.. At lest one of his security had the decency to look embarrassed and mumble sorry... Tbf it was a good place to spend a day if it was raining outside...

So is she not living in her brother's annex anymore?

Last edited:
No he sold Harrods year ago. Not sure if his state is still in the men's department.. I tried to avoid going there after the man Fyed pushed past my pregnant friend in the shop one day... So rude.. At lest one of his security had the decency to look embarrassed and mumble sorry... Tbf it was a good place to spend a day if it was raining outside...

So is she not living in her brother's annex anymore?
He still owns the Hotel Ritz in Paris. Harrods and Fulham FC he sold.

Entertainment and hosting the GC way.... 😏🥳😨....sorry tried to upload screen shot from insta stories to show... It wouldn't work.. I'll let you use your imagination... It involves French fancies.... To see the domestic GC catering head to her insta.... 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Entertainment and hosting the GC way.... 😏🥳😨....sorry tried to upload screen shot from insta stories to show... It wouldn't work.. I'll let you use your imagination... It involves French fancies.... To see the domestic GC catering head to her insta.... 😵
Break out the Mr; Kiplings then, the GC is entertaining the plebs!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.