Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great post - you put a lot of work into that šŸ˜ Perhaps GC and Lozza could bring up her soon-to-be-born together with GC being the breadwinner. She has the house and garden. They could lie to their hearts content. There really can't be a longevity just from a stupid reality show. Fans have grown-up, got married, have careers, have children and are living as adults not petulant children.
I was impressed with myself too so thank you! Lozza - do you mean Lozza Kelly??!! I actually do feel sorry for a lot of these reality stars/instagram celebs etc because half of them are living dreams/lives etc which are either way out of their control or masking a lot of tit.

I predict a lot of these Love Island/reality etc celebs will die out soon (probably over 10-20 years seems like forever though and we will hear far less from people.

The thing is - if I could be bothered - I might be concerned about GC's mental health but as she seems a vile type of person, I'm really not. You only have to look at some of her papped photos of last year walking along Brentwood High Street where she has a face like a slapped arse and looks in the most foulest of moods LOL.šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was impressed with myself too so thank you! Lozza - do you mean Lozza Kelly??!! I actually do feel sorry for a lot of these reality stars/instagram celebs etc because half of them are living dreams/lives etc which are either way out of their control or masking a lot of tit.

I predict a lot of these Love Island/reality etc celebs will die out soon (probably over 10-20 years seems like forever though and we will hear far less from people.

The thing is - if I could be bothered - I might be concerned about GC's mental health but as she seems a vile type of person, I'm really not. You only have to look at some of her papped photos of last year walking along Brentwood High Street where she has a face like a slapped arse and looks in the most foulest of moods LOL.šŸ¤£
Nooo Lauren Goodger - ex-TOWIE. About to drop a bewful bebeh gurl! I always love the pics where she is papped coming out of some eaterie loaded with take-away boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nooo Lauren Goodger - ex-TOWIE. About to drop a bewful bebeh gurl! I always love the pics where she is papped coming out of some eaterie loaded with take-away boxes.
So the latest GC twaddle - does she read here or is she very self aware??!! on her insta there's a very familiar fitness video and then she posts a a makeup free three stone video loss with her standing on one leg (LOL) but wearing a latte colour jumpsuit (that she's selling) and then banging on the don't care about James Argent stuff.
The other news story on her though (which is kind of scraping the barrel a bit) is a 'I'm so lucky my dad pulled through coronavirus - like a previous poster here said - it's because she's bankrupt and can't be a director of her company only he can - she apparently posted a photo of him taken recently - why would you do this unless you read here etc LOL.
*liar liar* - my sister as I said lives in the area - not Brentwood but very near by and she goes to the gyms where some of them go. Sister says whenever I ask about them that they're 'normal people' as such who she's very used to seeing out and about locally, she has heard of a few spats in bars or things generally with some of them but she told me they generally 'behave' as they don't like bad PR if someone sells a story about them to the papers. She said she sees some of them more than others, Amy Childs, less so etc. She doesn't get involved (no need) as it's not her lifestyle but she can see that if she was younger, single, wanting a lift up in life etc then maybe she'd go down that route. (Sister is lucky in that she married a rich self made man with his own business (nothing flash) but he makes good money and she's a SAHM but spends a lot of time in the gym. She used to be a size 18 when she was younger but is now a good 8-10 through gym work and healthy eating. She does like nice stuff, designer homeware etc but that's who she is). She did also say that some of the local young women and men (e.g. school girls etc) are either wise to the fact there's a Towie life and steer clear or they want to get involved for fame. She thinks she's lucky she has 2 boys (almost teenagers!) who aren't interested in Towie! Funnily enough I do know a relative of a friend of mine who's been on the show - can't recall the character but it was approx 3 years ago - and she's originally from Slough I think! My friend was really into Towie so loved it but I can't think of anything worse...

Reactions: 5
OMG - latest Collins news item - Psychic who predicted Covid-19 has a vision of the former Towie star's future - and she now predicts Collins will go on to do great things! Positivity apparently and succeeding in a current project which may be health related! Total bollocks - she's obviously been reading Gem's health articles and seeing her numerous photoshopped photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the latest GC stories are a photoshoot which I think is on her insta and I actually shock horror liked it - quite clever for Collins as it showed a diverse range of bodies and skin tones (no men apart from the 'lackeys') and the clothes looked ok, there were also some bits for the slimmer woman.

Then a day or so later another there's more photos of her showing her with very big and bouncy hair and her 'no filters' catchphrase yet at first glance she looks like she's shed some timber (he he!) but on second glance is probably a big fat white lie as opposed to a small white lie, re the 'no filters' - plus I think her makeup artist has been working overtime putting on face slimming contouring (I've had this done and seriously looked like I was a size 8 rather than a size 12!) and then the big hair (hairstylist working overtime) and flattering shots taken from a ladder to make her look slimmer.

It's all a bit sad and drastic really - the DM comments of 2 days ago are quite cruel - and sadly - one of them says and it's really true - she's looking more like a drag queen (or a cartoon character, less Jessica Rabbit more like Porky Pig). I actually feel quite sorry for her as she believes her own rubbish! The 'pool' was filled the other day and there was an insta story showing her new 'swing' - I kept on thinking some comedienne could easily take her off on a show like Spitting Image. show her falling off the swing drunk etc. She looked totally ridiculous the other week in her pool in a loud swimming costume, wonder if there are noise complaints re her?!

Reactions: 2
I would be embarrassed to call that a pool, it was barely standing up, looked like a kids paddling pool!

• Haha
I would be embarrassed to call that a pool, it was barely standing up, looked like a kids paddling pool!
it looks exactly like one I had as a child - the same but a bit smaller - us kids tried to swim in it - and it was nice for summer but it eventually burst the sides and water came sloshing over the grass šŸ¤£ :eek:

I guess GC thinks that a simple Lazy boy or other brand hot tub is too classless for her (ha ha!) and that this pool is the next best thing!

One of my brother's ex GF's used to have a house is a very posh part of London and she was like Champagne Charlie - for every world cup or whatever she'd have a party with tons of Bolly etc - dialling in platters of food etc - they were epic parties, everyone loved them but her bin men must've had a full time job emptying them. She didn't have a whirlpool as they weren't quite trendy then but did have decking. Reminds me a bit of the Collins but obviously in a classier part of town.

• Haha
The stories Gemma has up of the gender announcement of whoever those people are remi is in the background. I wonder is it just a coincidences they are at the same gender reveal

Today the DM gives you the GC in her huge pool with GC on the side in case you didn't realise. How nice to sea her snogging her on/off ex Ramittome, father of a 3 year-old. You can see that all the 3/12 stones have been recovered and found to be residing from under her breasts downwards. The pool is a fake like her - as one poster noted...' She has a 1.35m Essex home and Ebay swimming pool .'

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was trying to find another GC thread. Am self isolating as kids just about to finish school and a school friend has covid!

What is she on?! Does she believe her own rubbish? Rami and her? Baby news?! šŸ¤®

• Sick
I feel like arg is sniffing around Lydia so rami seems to be back on the scene with Gemma. I could be completely wrong but it's not the first time Gemma has gotten back with rami completely on the rando

Today the DM gives you the GC in her huge pool with GC on the side in case you didn't realise. How nice to sea her snogging her on/off ex Ramittome, father of a 3 year-old. You can see that all the 3/12 stones have been recovered and found to be residing from under her breasts downwards. The pool is a fake like her - as one poster noted...' She has a 1.35m Essex home and Ebay swimming pool .'
Aha you made my day! I think itā€™s a fauxmance a bit like her and Arb. Give it a few months and Rami will ditch her or sheā€™ll have another fake miscarriage and be back on Loose Women in tears about it

I feel like arg is sniffing around Lydia so rami seems to be back on the scene with Gemma. I could be completely wrong but it's not the first time Gemma has gotten back with rami completely on the rando
Will Arg get back with Lydia though? Must be a real kick in the teeth for GC if so...

Arg would get back with Lydia If Lydia will have him. How many times did he say she was the love of his life etc etc etc

She is bloody deluded. Didn't she accuse this Rami of being mentally cruel to her and yet she's back with him. Same with James Argent - he was a POS to her allegedly and she was off and on with him.Its the same tit, different day with her. She's boring now.

She is bloody deluded. Didn't she accuse this Rami of being mentally cruel to her and yet she's back with him. Same with James Argent - he was a POS to her allegedly and she was off and on with him.Its the same tit, different day with her. She's boring now.
Yup another deluded rinse and repeat merchant 100%.

Arg needs to grow up as well. He's not a kid anymore and he's in a cycle he needs to break out of.

Reactions: 7
I could have sworn someone on here (unsure who) said Arg and GCā€™s relationship was a fauxmance which would totally make sense.

I think GC either does these ā€œrelationshipsā€ with a pinch of salt and expects the fans to believe her or she really is back with them. Very strange that her and Arg seem to be in competition for most column space but she then thatā€™s probably tightly released in DM etc

Arg needs to grow up as well. He's not a kid anymore and he's in a cycle he needs to break out of.
I presume you have seen the pics of him on his dinky new Vespa - what a pathetic fool. Never passed his driving test, mummy pays for everything, never had a proper job... what a canker.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.