Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arg needs to grow up as well. He's not a kid anymore and he's in a cycle he needs to break out of.
I keep thinking with Arg he will get the gastric band removed in fact I’m sure of it. He can’t sing, ponces off his parents money. I’d be ashamed if I were his family

I presume you have seen the pics of him on his dinky new Vespa - what a pathetic fool. Never passed his driving test, mummy pays for everything, never had a proper job... what a canker.
The Vespas he drives around on, with his designer man bags. The man is a complete muppet. Have seen him at Brickyard Bar and Grill (under new name) with other Towie lot aporox 10 years ago or less and he was much slimmer and a bit slimy/smarmy but pleasant enough. Good looking IRL if you like that type.

Reactions: 4
I keep thinking with Arg he will get the gastric band removed in fact I’m sure of it. He can’t sing, ponces off his parents money. I’d be ashamed if I were his family

The Vespas he drives around on, with his designer man bags. The man is a complete muppet. Have seen him at Brickyard Bar and Grill (under new name) with other Towie lot aporox 10 years ago or less and he was much slimmer and a bit slimy/smarmy but pleasant enough. Good looking IRL if you like that type.
Like I said previously my daughter saw him at the Sugarhut place some years ago where he was belching and farting to his audience of cronies and enthralled girlies who thought he woz amaaaazin'; Yeah righty-ho :(

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Like I said previously my daughter saw him at the Sugarhut place some years ago where he was belching and farting to his audience of cronies and enthralled girlies who thought he woz amaaaazin'; Yeah righty-ho :(
I saw him at the Brickyard Bar and Grill in Romford but a few years back, to be fair he was singing one time and working the crowd but other times he was there he was nothing special a bit smarmy etc but he didn’t really bother us apart from the odd word. It was one of their places to see and be seen 😂 but they also let their hair down there.

Reactions: 2
Where do the Towie lot get the money? What did Gemma Collins do before she had a business? It seems like they just put their names to products and get money that way.

Reactions: 3
I think she worked in used car sales so nothing particularly exciting. L’arge was doing his shite singing but god only knows how he did/does make any money from it as I personally think he is like the pissed uncle at a wedding who insisted on singing but is terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do the Towie lot get the money? What did Gemma Collins do before she had a business? It seems like they just put their names to products and get money that way.
Firstly you start a business on the back of it, don’t pay suppliers, go bust rinse and repeat, there’s a reason she is banned from being a company director

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe Gemma and Rami are back together. Is she really that desperate? She seems to attract abusive men. After the way he spoke to her and treated her and she has him back! I can see why he’s with her… ££££s and what he can get. If the world can see it, why can’t she? Her family must be sick of it. I’ve met her and have to say she was lovely to me. I think Arg would be back with Lydia in a heartbeat but I think she’s moved on from him. They wouldn’t suit now.

Her parents have money, so she had a good start financially. Wasn't her father a millionaire?
From there it just seems to be cash for being a crass, ignorant lazy liar.

Is she really that desperate?
Yes.

Her parents have money, so she had a good start financially. Wasn't her father a millionaire?

Yes.
Yeah, her dad is self-made and did well for himself. She's lived off her parents for years, she's said her Dad has paid off all of the credit card debt she racked up. In TOWIE she was introduced by selling Kirk a car- so she was a used car salesman.

I think she worked in used car sales so nothing particularly exciting. L’arge was doing his shite singing but god only knows how he did/does make any money from it as I personally think he is like the pissed uncle at a wedding who insisted on singing but is terrible
I bet he's a Dad Dancer as well! LOL

I see she's adding little snippets of gruesome tawdry info that she "might get pregnant" with this new geezer of hers.
Does the world really need to know that?? BARF

• Sick
Gemma Collins is a business woman but basically a market stall trader/buyer as can be seen from

Yes.
Didn’t she go to a stage school or at least a private school? Privileged spoilt girl then turns into a woman but seems to have no or little guidance re how to treat others. Looks like an attention seeker from her younger days photos but claims she was bullied at school (almost certain to have been the other way round). I’ve got sisters of a similar age one a bit like GC the other not.

Gemma Collins is a business woman but basically a market stall trader/buyer as can be seen from

Yes.
Didn’t she go to a stage school or at least a private school? Privileged spoilt girl then turns into a woman but seems to have no or little guidance re how to treat others. Looks like an attention seeker from her younger days photos but claims she was bullied at school (almost certain to have been the other way round). I’ve got sisters of a similar age one a bit like GC the other not. I’m
I bet he's a Dad Dancer as well! LOL

I see she's adding little snippets of gruesome tawdry info that she "might get pregnant" with this new geezer of hers.
Does the world really need to know that?? BARF
she won’t get pregnant or she will and will sell her story. Rami looked totally disinterested in her in her videos, being used as a chef, turning to drink, having his life shared on Instagram etc!

I think he’ll come to his senses and get rid before long.

Yeah, her dad is self-made and did well for himself. She's lived off her parents for years, she's said her Dad has paid off all of the credit card debt she racked up. In TOWIE she was introduced by selling Kirk a car- so she was a used car salesman.
Yep used car saleswoman which is ok if you like that sort of thing. Her clothes are marked up a lot (as do many who buy from wholesalers and sell clothes in shops/online. I don’t doubt she’s done fairly well for herself targeting a niche market but sadly she likes the good life and has zero business sense. Hence daddy bailing her out! 🙄😳

Latest Collins video is her doing a 5 minute run but making out she’s doing it for longer! Hasn’t lost an ounce

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just seen her fat arse jogging again in her video and comments saying how can she run that far etc! She’s only running 5 mins down the road, her hair is not how you’d wear it running a long distance! This obese bint really pisses me off with her lies! 😡

Just seen her fat arse jogging again in her video and comments saying how can she run that far etc! She’s only running 5 mins down the road, her hair is not how you’d wear it running a long distance! This obese bint really pisses me off with her lies! 😡
Daily mail come up trumps with an article on this. Gotta love their comments section 😆

Last edited:
I am traumatised; I've just seen this - a beached whale flailing about

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15589571/gemma-collins-underwear-rolls-floor-hot/

• Sick
Valentino has gone way down in my estimation since they sponsored GC and what’s Polyesterzine about too?

she looks one step further from a blow up sex doll 🤮

She’s lost nothing. She’s bloody rank with stripping down to her undies. Has she no shame?? Gemma you’re not Marilyn Monroe, Diana Dors, a blonde icon etc - you’re a fake haired, fat blob and a disgusting female to match. I so wish all these brands would disassociate from her cos she’s vile. Can someone find her sex tape so that can contribute to her downfall??!! 🤮🤢

It needs a

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15589571/gemma-collins-underwear-rolls-floor-hot/
it needs harpooning!

It needs a

it needs harpooning!

Last edited:
the " bombing" down the road (please) and rolling around shots are so blurred....another deluded twunt

I wouldn’t be surprised if the wedding she has coming up isn’t her own. I think she’d love to go the surprise route to get as much coverage as possible. God help us if she does get pregnant, it seems like Lozza has been up duffed for a lifetime already and we all know the GC will have to go bigger (😳) for longer…..

• Haha
todays DM photos show here in all her glory, so it looks like three pounds lost, not the 3.5 stone we hear about constantly

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.