Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma wore fur, real fur. She also sold it in her boutique. These are facts. Unrelated but my littlest had nightmares for a long time after we witnessed a protest outside Canada Goose, there is no need for these images or smearing blood everywhere or using fake animal carcass to shock people. I was just taking my child to Hamleys :cry: and we in no way support the fur trade or animal cruelty.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Gemma wore fur, real fur. She also sold it in her boutique. These are facts. Unrelated but my littlest had nightmares for a long time after we witnessed a protest outside Canada Goose, there is no need for these images or smearing blood everywhere or using fake animal carcass to shock people. I was just taking my child to Hamleys :cry: and we in no way support the fur trade or animal cruelty.
I can imagine that would be pretty harrowing for a child. However, most of the ads are placed in top fashion magazines where purveyors of fur goods generally advertise. I'm sure I read that a UK designer has recently decided not to use fur and rare animal hides in their designs anymore - Alex McQueen maybe?

Reactions: 2
Years ago I worked in Wigmore Street,parrelal to Oxford
street loads of artisan type designer shops,there was a huge fur shop,there was a March going down Wigmore,we watched from window,they threw red paint on shop door and windows,this was early eighties.shop closed...good..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Years ago I worked in Wigmore Street,parrelal to Oxford
street loads of artisan type designer shops,there was a huge fur shop,there was a March going down Wigmore,we watched from window,they threw red paint on shop door and windows,this was early eighties.shop closed...good..
Good! I can remember having a go at a woman on an underground escalator wearing a leopard pelt coat - it was horrible.

Reactions: 4
Well, I hope Gemma is very careful about what she sells in her boutique from now on and what she wears. I think primark got in trouble a few years ago for selling fur pom poms that they believed were faux, along with several other retailers. I agree 100% with the message, I'm just not sure about the delivery and the people it needs to reach don't care.
But I'm glad the GC has seen the light that fur is murder, maybe KP will take note.

Reactions: 1
A long time ago I worked in a care home for the elderly. A few had real fur coats which were their pride and joys. I hated touching them. I mean I’ve always been anti fur but I was still surprised by how strong the feeling of repulsion was.

Reactions: 2
Well, I hope Gemma is very careful about what she sells in her boutique from now on and what she wears. I think primark got in trouble a few years ago for selling fur pom poms that they believed were faux, along with several other retailers. I agree 100% with the message, I'm just not sure about the delivery and the people it needs to reach don't care.
But I'm glad the GC has seen the light that fur is murder, maybe KP will take note.
And she is pictured wearing pink fur-trimmed mules?

I know next to nothing about her, where did she make all her money?

Also, does she have a medical problem that contributed to the weight gain or was it just from overeating?
Just from scoffing her face off with grub !

I’m not being funny but her nephew is basically a young adult and she’s got companies giving her balloons and unicorns and all sorts. Spoilt brat

Nice photo of breaking lockdown rules again 🙄
And she now apparently has two small ponies in 'her field' with a small marquee. I think not. You can also see that she is yet a different shape and is standing like a moron in nasty thick polyester striped yuckiness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.