Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
Bet they would bounce off each other if they had some rumpy Pumpy. It would be very difficult indeed !

• Haha
Reactions: 8

StripperVicar

I loathe this woman with a passion. Everything about her is awful, and I really can not understand why she is famous. Are we that desparate to put "normal" people on pedastals?!!
I met her very briefly, and that was enough. Sorry, just needed to get this off my chest!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
They didn’t use that utter chav to model for them surely?! Of all the stunning women and role models they could have gone with… Jesus wept.
They did indeed! Click on my link to see the full horror of it cos its possibly the worst photoshoot I've ever seen.

Nobody is going to buy any Valentino stuff on the strength of this campaign haha :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
How many chins has she got on the Piers program? I couldn't care how fat people are but don't bang on pretending you are thinner and posting photoshopped pics. You are the size you are and you can do nothing or you do something about it that you can be proud about or you lie like this thing who just can't be arsed to put 1 hour of work in.
It is always her personality which needs working on. People could forgive her for being large if she was a lovely person towards others, instead of treating people like lackeys.

Reactions: 7

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
OMG! Seen here the results of that Valentino photoshoot where it was rolling around the floor moaning about bein' 'ot!

Why did Valentino even bother since she has made their stuff look really cheap and naff like she is????

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
There's a story on her Insta - she actually puts herself in the catergory of J.Lo and Madonna. She is actually deranged.
She also said on Diva Forever “Mariah Carey wouldn’t close her own door”

she is beyond deluded.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Are you serious?? Jesus Christ! I don’t like Naomi but seriously Gemma, she’s a worldwide famous supermodel. You're from TOWIE. Hardly comparable! On her show (Diva Forever) she was walking into a business meeting and she said “what!? Oh, sorry! I thought someone was screaming because they seen me”. I felt so uncomfortable. She genuinely believes that she’s an icon.
I watched her shows over Christmas, I’ve never seen TOWIE or followed her. But, always found her funny from the BB clips. I couldn’t believe how deluded she was, I always thought it was an act. My friend has worked with her and said, she genuinely thinks she’s a legend.

BigMavis

VIP Member
That Hugo bloke did pop up on LGs insta. But it’s gone now. Seems to have all gone quiet with the hospital goss.
He was either warned or got paid off. For what its worth i think his stance on covid is a lot more dangerous than the celebs he's been calling out.
So what if they said they had covid but didn't really, I think its going to take a collective effort to make a lot of folk see sense and Hugo the loon is going around crying about government conspiracy. Wanker! What did he say on LGs insta?

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
She is simply a very unhappy person - unhappy with her body, unhappy with her inability to sustain a relationship, unhappy that she isn't fooling anyone with the 3.5 stone loss every effing week, unhappy because her latest company, which is run by her father as she is banned from being a director, is about to go under too... get a grip you pathetic lump of lard!

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
He doesn't, I read he was skint and moved back to his mum's....hence the renewed interest in Gemma, I think she's so desperate, she bankrolls him 🙄
Wow, how can he be so aimless? Maybe that is why his mental health is so fragile: he wants to live the high life but does not want to work for it.

Chi4

VIP Member
That Hugo bloke did pop up on LGs insta. But it’s gone now. Seems to have all gone quiet with the hospital goss.

liar liar

VIP Member
Honestly I 100% support anyone who’s trying to get healthy. And props to her because she’s clearly very unhealthy. So good on you gem

BUTTTT why do we need to see you clumping around belly flapping gasping and sweating like a roast piglet. I don’t wanna even see myself like that.
I can’t help but feel she’s just found a new way to sell crap.

She clearly edits to shit most her pictures.

Honestly I don’t know why she doesn’t just go to turkey and get a gastric band if she’s that bothered. Work out and keep herself healthy. I know two people who have done this and are very happy now, rather than keep struggling with it. Cos let’s face it she’s not managing to get the weight off and keep it off.
Don’t get me started on the skinny jabs.
Also why does anyone buy weight loss stuff off her !!!! She hasn’t actually lost that much weight and never sustains it, so people think “oh looks she’s morbidly obese, she must give great advise on reaching and maintaining a healthy weight. I’ll buy some of that”

But then she wouldn’t be able to peddle some crap weight loss drink every year. I honestly think she’s got an eating addiction. There’s gotta be something wrong there.
Yes it is her relationship with food and drink and everything else in her life - she is an 'instant gratification' monster. She can't wait for anything or work at anything for more than a couple of weeks before trying something else all the while drinking alcohol which if she cut out would lose her some weight instantly. She's an ignorant nobody and not a role model to anyone. She wants a relationship and a child but won't work towards it. She's too childish to be able to look after a baby anyway.

Gossipgremlin

Imagine that monstrosity giving birth “live” on TV 🤢🤮🤢 Get the Turkey Baster ready and a cement mixer of man muck, as that would take some effort.

Gemma Collins #3: Gemma Collins on TV, not on any channels near me
C’mon how many of us really think she can get and stay pregnant?

No 1. Getting and staying pregnant is hard at her age and weight especially with PCOS.

No. 2. Rami has to want to be in on this. Not easy at his age as lower grade sperm can cause issues with foetus.

No. 3. How many true pregnancies and miscarriages has she had? Is it one/two etc?

both their lifestyles (alcohol etc) aren’t conducive to pregnancy. I heard a rumour too via sister who lives near her that they both like the white powder a lot.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh dear, I don’t come on here very often but felt I had to after seeing the photos in the Daily Mail. What on earth is she dressed like? It looks like a sheet with a collar added. It brings back memories of Hollywood stars of a bygone era, when they got old and put on a bit of weight, they would wear a kaftan, all embroidered and bejewelled, maybe with a matching turban, but this, apart from looking out of place, just looks like a bed sheet.

Hollywood glamour at its best. Not!

• Haha