Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you serious?? Jesus Christ! I don’t like Naomi but seriously Gemma, she’s a worldwide famous supermodel. You're from TOWIE. Hardly comparable! On her show (Diva Forever) she was walking into a business meeting and she said “what!? Oh, sorry! I thought someone was screaming because they seen me”. I felt so uncomfortable. She genuinely believes that she’s an icon.
I watched her shows over Christmas, I’ve never seen TOWIE or followed her. But, always found her funny from the BB clips. I couldn’t believe how deluded she was, I always thought it was an act. My friend has worked with her and said, she genuinely thinks she’s a legend.

Reactions: 7
I watched her shows over Christmas, I’ve never seen TOWIE or followed her. But, always found her funny from the BB clips. I couldn’t believe how deluded she was, I always thought it was an act. My friend has worked with her and said, she genuinely thinks she’s a legend.
She definitely does think she’s a legend. She even made a comment abou how the nation relied on her for entertainment during lockdown.
I thought she was hilarious on CBB personally. “Look! The bleeping hair is frazzled” being my favourite clip. 😂

Reactions: 5
She definitely does think she’s a legend. She even made a comment abou how the nation relied on her for entertainment during lockdown.
I thought she was hilarious on CBB personally. “Look! The bleeping hair is frazzled” being my favourite clip. 😂
To be fair, I watch her best bits from BB if I ever need a laugh. But, she is a total prick.

I wonder if Gemma will get more backlash this weekend.

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted them now
My first thought was, that was a little rich coming from Charlotte! But I am glad someone well-known has said this about Gemma and it would take another reality tv Z-lister to say it.

Charlotte is another one who does not know the difference between WOMAN (singular) and WOMEN (plural), amongst other grammatical errors. 😉 These kind of people (reality celebs) invest far too much in their looks than they do in their brains, so you cannot expect too much. 😉

Alex Belfield (The voice of reason) has an interesting perspective on this. He's called out Piers and Dan Wootton for exploiting her.
That makes sense. I think Piers may like Gemma in small doses, but she is not someone he could perhaps tolerate for very long. For a start, she is not well-educated and cultured. But she is cheap ‘entertainment’ fodder for those people who like that kind of thing.

Regarding the sex tape comment, he seemed to enjoy exposing her for the cheap “everything-has-a-price” person she is. Gemma soon backtracked her comments regarding the tape, but too late, it was out there.

She is easy prey for someone like him who will run rings around her and there will come a time when he will stab her in the back, much like he does everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is now flavour of the weekend in The Sun . She has a number of stories, but the comments are absolute GOLD!

She's like so many other z listers who make money from people hating them. Has the term been invented for this behaviour yet?
Katie Price and GC are two of the worst for it.

Reactions: 1
She's like so many other z listers who make money from people hating them. Has the term been invented for this behaviour yet?
Katie Price and GC are two of the worst for it.
How about delusions of grandeur?
Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true. Some people mistakenly call it “illusions” of grandeur.

She's got a spot as(guest) judge on a drag race show.
They will get a shock when they see her in the flesh, because all her pics are photoshopped to the hilt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How about delusions of grandeur?
Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true. Some people mistakenly call it “illusions” of grandeur.

They will get a shock when they see her in the flesh, because all her pics are photoshopped to the hilt!
I don't believe her confidence, I think its an act and she's deeply unhappy.

Reactions: 10
I think she (like other influencers) is trapped in her own lies. The difference with her is she can use her weight as extra hate/“trolling”.

She has no talent & people watch her to cringe at her.

I don’t feel sorry for her as she feeds the press.

I’m
Not sure what that Rami was doing with her? Getting exposure for himself?
Her and Arg are well suited. Both addicted to attention desire their lack of talent /looks.

She really should not be famous.

I can’t see her in full PPE on the Covid ward. They only let folks in for a dying child.
on a different note I had the misfortune of being delayed for a flight with her and Bobby ( I think) she was exactly the same as on tv and incredibly imposing ( in a bad way) the huge hair and garish clothes on wide shoulders. Even if she lost weight she’d be a big woman. She was noisy as duck and thought she was hilarious

Regarding Gemma’s weight, I have never felt the need to abuse her because of it, because as far as I am concerned, her weight does not define the person she is, even though we know she uses it as a shield. I don’t care how large or thin somebody is, if they’re obnoxious, they remain obnoxious, because that comes from within.

She does not seem to grasp that people may troll her because they dislike her personality and they have seen how she treats people and how she speaks to them.

The woman needs polishing up, needs to be shown how to treat people, needs to be taught some manners. She’s been 10 years in showbiz and STILL hasn’t picked up any tips on how people want to be treated. It is all about her. She demands respect, but dishes out so little in return.

Reactions: 11
Regarding Gemma’s weight, I have never felt the need to abuse her because of it, because as far as I am concerned, her weight does not define the person she is, even though we know she uses it as a shield. I don’t care how large or thin somebody is, if they’re obnoxious, they remain obnoxious, because that comes from within.

She does not seem to grasp that people may troll her because they dislike her personality and they have seen how she treats people and how she speaks to them.

The woman needs polishing up, needs to be shown how to treat people, needs to be taught some manners. She’s been 10 years in showbiz and STILL hasn’t picked up any tips on how people want to be treated. It is all about her. She demands respect, but dishes out so little in return.
I totally agree. She always talks about being happy in her body but why photoshop if that’s the case?

I also find that she very much likes to be controversial in what she wears so that she is talked about. She wears very unflattering things that make her look even bigger but then shouts about it when she’s ‘bullied’. She is her own worst enemy

But her weight does define her because she is always pretending to be thinner and photoshopping her pics to that effect. What is the point? She lies about her diet and pretends to eat healthily, has weight loss jabs. All that is because she WANTS to be thinner to her obesity does define her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.