Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes cannula - no she says she has a mystery illness. Surely you would be in a hospital for that - no need to hire a private nurse. Anyway - if you go to the Scum you can see the pic of the silly thing.
Just saw it on her insta stories, that doesn't look very professional. She's promoting that doctor and no ad declared. What kind of doctor is she. Bespoke integrative medicine and coaching...snake oil.

Reactions: 3
Just saw it on her insta stories, that doesn't look very professional. She's promoting that doctor and no ad declared. What kind of doctor is she. Bespoke integrative medicine and coaching...snake oil.
I thought it was now illegal to promote health stuff on IG?

Reactions: 2
I thought it was now illegal to promote health stuff on IG?
I don't know, but she has the doctor tagged. I've seen loads promoting vitamin infused drips recently, seems there is a real market for it. It was a thing for a-listers but now you can get them after a gym session. Crazy times, just take a multi vitamin and eat well.

How can you have a mystery illness, if you're ill you go to the doctor and he tells you what it is 🙄

Reactions: 10
How can you have a mystery illness, if you're ill you go to the doctor and he tells you what it is 🙄
Because she was probably feeling a bit run down and was asked to promote this "doctor"
Also remember she has a cult status, god knows how 🤔 and lots of people are probably feeling the same way and can't get a GP appointment for love nor money and will think this is an option. The whole thing is sinister.

Reactions: 6
I think thats Clot Status she's labouring under. Another waste of oxygen like price, albeit not half as odious nor as obnoxious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't believe I'm writing this. I think she has lost weight. Quite a significant amount if I'm honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's in a bikini on insta and I'm seeing it. No body filter as far as I can tell. Her tummy looks odd, I'm wondering if she's had lipo.

The problem is with these celebrity weight losses are they almost always end up letting themselves go again. It never lasts. They discover alcohol and fast food again, then exercising becomes a chore, and back to square one.

What is she wearing?!
Tbh I’ve been expecting something dramatic/secret weight loss surgery to try and upstage Arg.

• Haha
Top and trousers and you can see her belly blubber hanging down. She's still mahoosive.

The fabulous Fatback Band - 'Do the Bus Stop', 'Do the Spanish Hustle' - I'll ask them...
more like my name is yum yum gimme sum lol (I think I have just ruined one of my favourite songs for myself!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't believe I'm writing this. I think she has lost weight. Quite a significant amount if I'm honest.
I can't believe you wrote that either <wobbles head...> no, I still can't believe it... 🥃

What is she wearing?!
Tbh I’ve been expecting something dramatic/secret weight loss surgery to try and upstage Arg.
They would have to saw her in half for anything noticeable - across or up/down works for me ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's in a bikini on insta and I'm seeing it. No body filter as far as I can tell. Her tummy looks odd, I'm wondering if she's had lipo.

Seconded. I just came on here to say the same. Credit where due, she clearly has lost a decent amount of weight this time. People can be snarky about it but I wish they wouldn't. If you know anyone who has lost a substantial amount of weight from a start point of being very overweight, you'll realise it is a major undertaking and mentally tough. Please remember that others reading this thread will be at the start of that journey themselves and seeing people talk about how GC still has loads of chins even after all this weight loss will be very demoralising for them.

Reactions: 12
Seconded. I just came on here to say the same. Credit where due, she clearly has lost a decent amount of weight this time. People can be snarky about it but I wish they wouldn't. If you know anyone who has lost a substantial amount of weight from a start point of being very overweight, you'll realise it is a major undertaking and mentally tough. Please remember that others reading this thread will be at the start of that journey themselves and seeing people talk about how GC still has loads of chins even after all this weight loss will be very demoralising for them.
having lost four stone myself over the past two years, I am well aware how tough it is and would never want to discourage anyone. My beef is that she is such a liar (about everything) nothing wrong with multiple chins except when they disappear (and reappear) overnight, depending on who took the photo, and whether the person taking it was up a ten foot ladder (her favourite)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.