Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia Storm was the extremely rude little madam on Celebs go Dating. She is hideous. She claims some affiliation with Elton John (when she was 15) oh and she was appaz an ex of Dorklyn Peplum. Her music, if you can find any, is akin to shaking a metal dustbin full of cats. Her mother has recently been one of the Real Housewives of Jersey. Her step-father is mental and looks like the Child Catcher.
Liar you're like a walking heat magazine. Excellent tattler :love: this is everything I'll ever need to know about Talia.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Liar you're like a walking heat magazine. Excellent tattler :love: this is everything I'll ever need to know about Talia.
I never read magazines except the sunday times culture and mag ;) . Talia DM sidebars were a hobby for a time - the posters on it hated her and her mother had all these fake a/cs saying 'hot young thing' and other stupid stuff you would never say about your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gemma Collins on a fitness plan , no way 🙈 she doesn’t stop banging on about it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I loathe this woman with a passion. Everything about her is awful, and I really can not understand why she is famous. Are we that desparate to put "normal" people on pedastals?!!
I met her very briefly, and that was enough. Sorry, just needed to get this off my chest!

Reactions: 8
I loathe this woman with a passion. Everything about her is awful, and I really can not understand why she is famous. Are we that desparate to put "normal" people on pedastals?!!
I met her very briefly, and that was enough. Sorry, just needed to get this off my chest!
I can’t even watch her , it’s worse then skanky flaps just about , I can never understand how she makes money with her vile attitude !

Reactions: 5
Thing with these z-list reality tv nonentities is that they have money coming in now so they go and buy these massive houses and flash cars, completely oblivious to the fact they’re apparent likeability is very fleeting and 2 years’ time they’re going to have to get a real job to maintain that house and lifestyle

Reactions: 1
I suppose if you’re clever you absolutely cain it while your ‘fame’ is in ascendancy and then buy a place for cash but as you say if you are mortgaged to the hilt and you’ve got nothing further to offer then that’s not so good and a strategic downsizing is called for.

Talia Storm was the extremely rude little madam on Celebs go Dating. She is hideous. She claims some affiliation with Elton John (when she was 15) oh and she was appaz an ex of Dorklyn Peplum. Her music, if you can find any, is akin to shaking a metal dustbin full of cats. Her mother has recently been one of the Real Housewives of Jersey. Her step-father is mental and looks like the Child Catcher.
Sounds like a real Good 'un then! Pwwwwwaaaaaahahahaha

So GC apparently has a mystery illness and has employed a home nurse. She has a drip in her arm although she actually doesn't - it is just a bit of empty tube stuck on with a bit of X tape. Obviously, the site would be raised if she had the appropriate thingy (the word escapes me) that the tube would actually be attached to that goes into her vein. She's so bleeping stupid. The nurse looks more like a cleaner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So GC apparently has a mystery illness and has employed a home nurse. She has a drip in her arm although she actually doesn't - it is just a bit of empty tube stuck on with a bit of X tape. Obviously, the site would be raised if she had the appropriate thingy (the word escapes me) that the tube would actually be attached to that goes into her vein. She's so bleeping stupid. The nurse looks more like a cleaner.
A cannula? Could be one of these vitamin drips they're all getting at the moment. No way would I let anyone other than the NHS inject me with any, apart from botox like, I'm OK with the dentist freezing my elevenses. She is such a wally, swear to god 🙄

A cannula? Could be one of these vitamin drips they're all getting at the moment. No way would I let anyone other than the NHS inject me with any, apart from botox like, I'm OK with the dentist freezing my elevenses. She is such a wally, swear to god 🙄
Yes cannula - no she says she has a mystery illness. Surely you would be in a hospital for that - no need to hire a private nurse. Anyway - if you go to the Scum you can see the pic of the silly thing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.