Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Chelsea Flower Show opened today. Look what's turned up to showcase the 3 stone weight loss:

View attachment 772352

View attachment 772355
Is she being sponsored by Fisherman's Friend or done up as Mrs. Captain Birdseye in her sou'ester?

Dressing her? I thought she held a couple of their silly little micro handbags and thats about it!
Now Millets tent department I could believe dressed her................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Well before she got acquainted with a plastic surgeon, Gemma did have an attractive face. She has got nice eyes.

But, I’m not denying she’s a Grade A cunt, because she is and treats people like they are her lackeys.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
There’ve been a few quips on Mail comments re Free Willy - eg GC’s name.

She went to stage school part time - course they were for effect.
Funny; she seems to have to pay for her willy... I laughed my head off at those tragic Laboutins for Rami. Tragic and the Ferrari cake overload. He's in his 40's not 3 years old...

• Haha

hypoharpy

Arg needs to grow up as well. He's not a kid anymore and he's in a cycle he needs to break out of.

Gossipgremlin

Obviously desperate for money. You wouldn’t see Una Stubbs (RIP Una) lowering herself to this standard.

agreed though her “fans” are enabling this deluded bint. Let’s hope she will crash and burn soon. Her clothing range looks highly flammable!

She has “fans” because they like her diva, tell it like it is, Essex bird, fake/real designer life
etc.

basically she’s a champion for the larger lady (why not?) because she’s “made it” selling clothes to them and living her best life.

a good friend of mine who follows and likes Gemma likes her because she doesn’t give a shit, takes pride in her appearance (🤨😏) and follows her dreams. This friend also owns a beauty and hair salon and if GC graced her doors she’d be over

GC talks a load of shit especially re her weight loss which is fine if you own that but is a huge slap in the face if you’re following a fitness regime.

I also think her advice re exams and being proud she failed her Maths GCSE is awful, on the one hand she’s congratulating anyone whatever their results but online she states that whilst she was taking her maths GCSE she wasn’t bothered if she passed as she had her eye on a pair of shoes in a nearby shop and didn’t think she needed the exam pass. Judging on the recent failure of her business she could’ve done with that pass. She also seems to lack a filter re her mouth. Terrible examples to set people and moreover especially at her age.

Latest stories off the gram. Looks like sad weather gone a bit pear shaped she’s holed up at Watergate Bay surf lounge.

No matter that she should be out there whatever the weather not just burning your bosom area.
Nooooooooooooooooo - I'm not watching that again, ever! Yuck, mega yuck and 🤮 🤮
I’d forgotten how bad it was - I mean you don’t see much but its the way she blatantly shows him her fingers to smell yet she must know if her vagina is on fire etc and itching why do you need to smell the yeast? Filthy bitch probably had it for days and maybe worse than thrush. It’s insanitary at best… 🤢🤮

See it’s not so bad if she scratched and sniffed her crotch - filming it too is vile, it’s making your poor assistant smell it which is worse to me 🤢🤮

• Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
Eye of the beholder n all that, I’m a similar age and I think facially, she’s stunning, nice natural teeth (hasn’t got the turkey teef yet) bright blue eyes, I wouldn’t mind having her facial features. That’s not to deny the fact that she’s an over-entitled cunt chops
Now look here nice lady.
I usually agree with what you say and often wish I'd said it 'cos you're a funny one. Sometimes, just sometimes, funnier than me. 😁
But.
We need to have a little chat about collins being stunning.
Come over here and we can sit in a dark cupboard together.

Her teeth are fake.
Her nose is fake.
Her cheeks, fake.
Under eyes ditto.
Lips, yep, fake.
(fake being filled, veneered, etc)
I suspect the very bright blue eyes are coloured contacts.

She only has defined features when she has frighteningly thick contouring shovelled on for the telly and looks like someone drew her jawline etc with a blunt brown crayon.
She photoshops her face to hell and back with her ickle pointy chin.

She’s got resting bitch face, but all the time.
I think she looks well into her 50s.

Other than that, yes she's gorgeous. Cough.

(releases cannitsee from the cupboard, passes tissues for shattering delusions and apologises for being stern)

😎

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I wonder sometimes if she drops the baby comment when things go a bit quiet. The only reason is no one can prove either way if it’s true so it’s a cheap story to put out.
Rami seems bored as hell with her.

Chi4

VIP Member
The zleb house of cards is crumbling. Joe Public is fed up to the back teeth of the zlebs’s antics and is showing displeasure!
Please please let that happen ! Lots of them still flying off for business which looks like posing around the pool etc 😫. Camera models

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
She also said on Diva Forever “Mariah Carey wouldn’t close her own door”

she is beyond deluded.
Remember when she met Naomi Campbell and NC asked for GC to give her number to her team. GC was like, no hunny, you give your number to me, I’m a diva. I think it was on her Christmas show? I got such second hand embarrassment for her.

• Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
I treat collins and tory politicians alike, and simply don't believe a single word that's uttered.
She hasn't lost a thing, other than whatever dignity she was born with.
It's lies upon lies upon photoshopped lies, with the added insult of the occasional 'love your body' or 'don't use filters ' hypocrisy.

67B58132-B29D-4B44-8D1E-879FAAA77CFF.jpeg

Wish I could work out how to post video. But that’s Gemma in Newquay today stomping across the road and straight into Subway.
She’s very tall! She’s big big gal in general. Wry red face with no make up on.
Im resisting the urge to comment of davina Taylor’s comment on her post clamping saying “take shoes for and ground as good for inflammation” you can ground all you like but stuffing subway down you’re neck full of inflammatory oils all night isn’t going to help your sodding inflammation or weight!
She was also super loud !

• Haha

bignellie

VIP Member
there are real photos in the mail today, she looks what she is, absolutly massive, no problem with that but stop lieing and filtering you horrible trashy lump

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
People like Gemma will grab an opportunity and run with it. I mostly blame the people who buy into this reality tv shit. You only have to look at some of their Instagram posts and see the comments from these thick and sycophantic twats who follow these reality tv knobs!
It's always the same old people though. It's not what you know, but who you know in that business. I guarantee most of these reality show stars have had a leg up in one way or another due to who their parents or friends know. When you look a bit deeper you find there's always some 'who you know' situation going on. The same with radio and TV presenters. They always have someone in the industry they knew or know, or family links or something. Makes you realise that the average person has a massive hill to climb to get anywhere in the TV industry especially.