Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Pat Butcher had a dressing gown in the same fabric back in the day

063CD86C-D33B-46CF-8F64-939D0282EA3B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s embarrassing how bad the cut of this is 😖🫣 looks so shoddy

View attachment 1643254
This outfit on 99% of people will look tit too.
She doesn’t really look like herself? All seems a bit fake to me. I got the sportswear deal as that’s very ‘on brand’ for her, but all these cheap outfits really look like anyone could be flogging them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love Gemma and her little girl and dogs but the ITS is just so wrong for her. I don’t think she looks like herself at all here

2FF08379-ACF9-47A1-9D5A-6E862494A8E3.jpeg
2FF08379-ACF9-47A1-9D5A-6E862494A8E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For me the worst part isn’t even the clothes. They’ve managed to make her look so chavvy and aggressive, not like herself at all. The makeup is VILE. Wtf were they all thinking?

Reactions: 24
I just don’t get how she brings herself to do it. She’s all about animal cruelty & using vegan makeup & being veggie. Apparently doesn’t give a tit about human sweatshops these clothes are made in. I’m not knocking anyone who shops cheap fashion, god knows I do, but I am aware of the horrendous conditions workers have to work in & I feel pretty guilty about it. I am trying to make some changes to my shopping habits. & not just workers conditions but also the affect on the planet.. the waste these fast fashion brands produce is astronomical.

I wouldn’t knock Gemma for wearing Primark for example but openly creating cheap, trashy clothing lines & promoting it clashes majorly with her brand to me. Maybe she cares more about animals 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s with her encouraging her toddler to have a crush/obsess over a grown man? Not sitting right with me 😬

Reactions: 1
What’s with her encouraging her toddler to have a crush/obsess over a grown man? Not sitting right with me 😬
I think it would be weirder if she was actively trying to discourage it. Kids that age often had odd / weird “crushes” on people. I think it’s cute that she likes Will and the fact she named that elf after him made me laugh 😆

Reactions: 17
I think it would be weirder if she was actively trying to discourage it. Kids that age often had odd / weird “crushes” on people. I think it’s cute that she likes Will and the fact she named that elf after him made me laugh 😆
I think it's funny too..... my sister who is 12 years younger than my brother had a crush on one of his team mates in his footie team... she was a bit older than Mia but used to say he was her boyfriend and write 'I love Jim' on her books..... he took it in good spirit and she grew out of it .... lol !

Also - I notice Gemma was at a party wearing jeans and 'a nice top' lol ! None of her ITS rubbish which shows that she's obvs not comfortable wearing it out....... she looked lovely in the pics at the party...... she just looks uncomfortable in the ITS polyester stuff !

Reactions: 8
I think it's funny too..... my sister who is 12 years younger than my brother had a crush on one of his team mates in his footie team... she was a bit older than Mia but used to say he was her boyfriend and write 'I love Jim' on her books..... he took it in good spirit and she grew out of it .... lol !

Also - I notice Gemma was at a party wearing jeans and 'a nice top' lol ! None of her ITS rubbish which shows that she's obvs not comfortable wearing it out....... she looked lovely in the pics at the party...... she just looks uncomfortable in the ITS polyester stuff !
Such a weird choice to have someone super-casual advertise going out stuff 🤷

I do like how she's still mates with the old Hollyoaks lot. I was trying to work out who the bearded guy was in her stories before twigging it was Brian the goth 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Besides the blue/green joggers she wears to workout out in, it seems like she doesn't wear any of the other bits.

I like that she often shares her workouts, despite the fact she is probably paying her trainers for these personalised plans.

• Heart
Sorry to detract from the ITS chat but I had Gemma and Mike’s radio show on the other night and he said she was a “married woman”- did she and Gorka tie the knot? I don’t have social media so I wasn’t sure!

Sorry to detract from the ITS chat but I had Gemma and Mike’s radio show on the other night and he said she was a “married woman”- did she and Gorka tie the knot? I don’t have social media so I wasn’t sure!

I follow them both on Instagram.. there has been no wedding pics ... they are engaged so probably just refers to herself as a married woman 😊

Reactions: 2
I follow them both on Instagram.. there has been no wedding pics ... they are engaged so probably just refers to herself as a married woman 😊
Thank you! That’s understandable. I’d love to see what sort of wedding she’d have, although I suspect she’ll keep the press out of it

Reactions: 5
Thank you! That’s understandable. I’d love to see what sort of wedding she’d have, although I suspect she’ll keep the press out of it
She’s said they will get married in Spain for Gorka’s family and the language barrier they'd have coming here. I think th et had planned to be married by now but the pandemic put hold on their plans.

• Heart
It's also quite possible they have had a marriage ceremony privately for the legal side and will do they celebratory side in Spain as outlined above

Reactions: 6
It's also quite possible they have had a marriage ceremony privately for the legal side and will do they celebratory side in Spain as outlined above
They’d be able to get legally married in Spain as Gorka is a citizen but you could also be right. Who knows 🤣

Reactions: 1
I absolutely looove the work she does with the dog rehoming stuff. If only more people with her following done similar stuff, we wouldn’t have as many animals languishing in rehoming centres for as long.

E7A10196-FADB-4574-9095-4553BA3FB4A4.jpeg

👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽

Reactions: 13