Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house looks lovely and a nice setting too. I wonder where Helen and Gorka are training for Strictly, as Helen is living with her parents up in Carlisle and doesn't Gemma live Bury way, surely he's not doing a 4 hour round trip each day. I guess it might be worth is to spend half the week at home instead of down in London like previous years

Reactions: 6
She owns two houses in Manchester and is a landlord. I think she's doing ok financially. She hammered the lads mags back in the day and they definitely paided the big money.
I feel like it was an offer on the table, money in the pocket and morals out the window. Guessing at this point it's securing Mias future. It's a very hard line to tow morals/money. She definitely could of done better with her own clothing line added to the gym wear but no doubt that's more work and precarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her house looks lovely and a nice setting too. I wonder where Helen and Gorka are training for Strictly, as Helen is living with her parents up in Carlisle and doesn't Gemma live Bury way, surely he's not doing a 4 hour round trip each day. I guess it might be worth is to spend half the week at home instead of down in London like previous years
I think they rehearse in Penrith occasionally, but seem to be in Lancaster most of the time, so meeting halfway

She owns two houses in Manchester and is a landlord. I think she's doing ok financially. She hammered the lads mags back in the day and they definitely paided the big money.
I feel like it was an offer on the table, money in the pocket and morals out the window. Guessing at this point it's securing Mias future. It's a very hard line to tow morals/money. She definitely could of done better with her own clothing line added to the gym wear but no doubt that's more work and precarious.
Gemma seems to be very sensible about money compared to a lot of ex-soapstars - just thinking of some ex Corrie folk who have declared bankruptcy or seem to live well beyond their means. And her and Gorka seem to pay for all the big stuff themselves, rather than say, setting up a home or interiors account for their new house and getting loads of gifted stuff (their garden alone must have cost them an absolute fortune and I like how they used a local business too)

I ordered some leggings from her old gymwear range and they were good quality, but it wasn't really her own range designed from scratch but rather bought wholesale with her branding put on them. I imagine it's near impossible to set up your own genuine gymwear or clothing range without that being your job 24/7 or having a huge amount of investment

The ITS stuff still baffles me though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The ITS stuff is utter tat! I’ve binned better stuff than that 😂

I don’t think she’s short of £££ apart from stuff mentioned above she also had a book out, does a lot of promos/ads on insta as does gorka...but guess this is easy money for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Could also be if she wanted to do say two sports collections they said she had to do a “party” collection in the winter. She may have used ITS as they have one of the biggest size ranges on the market as well- 4 to 32 in most collections

Reactions: 2
Doesn't make any difference surely... She's banking it whilst she can. I'd do the same!
I think the issue is with Gemma that she does in a way portray to be socially conscious and and animal lover etc so joining with ITS doesnt fit with that. We all need money but it doesnt mean we would do something that goes against our morals. She has her finger in many pies so i doubt she’s skint.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gemma doing ITS is so strange to me, like if you compare her to Billie Faeirs, Charlotte from G Shore, you just wouldn’t put Gemma down as an ITS kinda gal

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the issue is with Gemma that she does in a way portray to be socially conscious and and animal lover etc so joining with ITS doesnt fit with that. We all need money but it doesnt mean we would do something that goes against our morals. She has her finger in many pies so i doubt she’s skint.
This is it exactly...she seems such a good person who does her bit environmentally etc so to be taking money from an awful brand like ITS who churn out collection after collection of cheap and nasty fast fashion daily,the majority of which will end up in landfill, just comes across like she switches her principles on and off depending on how big the pay cheque is !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Let’s see if she ditches her usual jeans and vest top, or her usual party frocks for this LBD she’s advertising. Like everybody here says, it’s disappointing that she’s gone down this route. Won’t stop me girl crushing on her though 😂

Reactions: 10
Thanks Gemma, when is the new ITS collection out?

View attachment 1771111
The hypocrisy of complaining about child working standards for a high-end designer yet promoting ITS which is effectively slave labour. Recent stories of factory workers doing 20 miles per day on the shop floor and not being allowed toilet breaks, paid pennies per item they make........

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I mean I think that's fair enough: I don't think anyone would describe ITS as high fashion tbf.
I think you've missed the point. She's preaching about child labour but is conveniently ignoring the fact ITS has dodgy work conditions for adults.

Reactions: 10
I think you've missed the point. She's preaching about child labour but is conveniently ignoring the fact ITS has dodgy work conditions for adults.
I didn't know that: thanks for the info.
I also thought the Balenciaga scandal was about the child sexual abuse connotations.
This ITS gig must be paying an absolute fortune-for Gemma to be throwing - I thought it was a bad match because of the style and quality of the clothes but to think she's working with a controversial company in terms of work conditions is even more perplexing and disappointing. A bad fit all round.

Reactions: 9
I didn't know that: thanks for the info.
I also thought the Balenciaga scandal was about the child sexual abuse connotations.
This ITS gig must be paying an absolute fortune-for Gemma to be throwing - I thought it was a bad match because of the style and quality of the clothes but to think she's working with a controversial company in terms of work conditions is even more perplexing and disappointing. A bad fit all round.
Quoting myself here as I notice I've made a mistake in the above post!
Meant to say Gemma must be getting paid an absolute fortune by ITS to be throwing away/risking her image as quite an unproblematic, down to earth and honest type, by working with such a company.

Reactions: 7
Yep agree she must be coining it in!! Anyone gonna ask her how much she gets paid by ITS? She has principles when it suits 🤣

Reactions: 5
I loved Gemma’s own brand gym wear. I still wear it, it was really decent quality. This new stuff just looks cheap 😩 the oversized hoody is a really weird shape. ‘We’ve added your hood on their too’ .. no tit. A hoody with a hood.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks gorgeous in the natural photo of her and Gorka in Spain with their tongues out. Absolutely stunning.

Whoever does her hair and makeup for the ITS shoots don't know her at all.
A good MUA and hairdresser will bring out the best in their subject. Not just do a standard Scouse Glam-up on everyone they deal with.

Her shoot photographs are always awful.
They look nothing like her and I genuinely think they make her look terrible!

• Heart
Reactions: 21