Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole ITS stuff as really out me off her. She totally exploiting the child, maybe if it’s was a better cause. Ill never understand what made her go with ITS except ££££££

Reactions: 13
I really like Gemma but the ITS stuff is such rubbish and so unlike her. Maybe I'm getting old but this corset on top of the outfit is ridiculous...
Call me old/old fashioned but this looks ridiculous and I think she must even realise that too ! the more casual stuff is 'OK' but still overpriced tat... who brings out a new range with 40% off straight away.... ! I really like her most the time but these ITS collaborations make me cringe !

Reactions: 13
I really like Gemma and love seeing her stories with Mia. Didn’t she have her own gym range before ITS which was pretty decent? I would have bought from that range. Then I saw she started doing ITS and I quite liked some of the swimwear but I’d never ever buy from that company. It’s a shame really it’s not as if she’s a z-lister desperately trying to be in the limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really like Gemma and love seeing her stories with Mia. Didn’t she have her own gym range before ITS which was pretty decent? I would have bought from that range. Then I saw she started doing ITS and I quite liked some of the swimwear but I’d never ever buy from that company. It’s a shame really it’s not as if she’s a z-lister desperately trying to be in the limelight.
Mia and Ollie and Norm are the best part of her Insta. And yes she did ...and the range was classy. Her ITS collections are shocking, cheap polyester and I've never seen her in any of the stuff...like many of the other instahuns that do collections with that awful company!

Reactions: 11
What is that coat thing?! I’m hardly the most fashionable person but wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is, at the end of the day, her and Gorks have a mortgage to pay. She's only a local DJ realistically (with a book deal and the ITS deal, both of which probably don't pay excessively), and the pro dancers don't get a lot compared to the celebs, hence the ads. He's not even headlined his own tour.

Times are getting harder and maybe she just does it to put money in the bank. We've all been there, done it. She's got aging pets, maybe vets bills are getting more.

To some, maybe she is selling out. Maybe she's just protecting their future. I enjoy the family stuff with Mia (she's got a fab accent!), Esp with her crush on Will Mellor 🤣

Reactions: 17
Thing is, at the end of the day, her and Gorks have a mortgage to pay. She's only a local DJ realistically (with a book deal and the ITS deal, both of which probably don't pay excessively), and the pro dancers don't get a lot compared to the celebs, hence the ads. He's not even headlined his own tour.

Times are getting harder and maybe she just does it to put money in the bank. We've all been there, done it. She's got aging pets, maybe vets bills are getting more.

To some, maybe she is selling out. Maybe she's just protecting their future. I enjoy the family stuff with Mia (she's got a fab accent!), Esp with her crush on Will Mellor 🤣
She's also an actress and children's television presenter!

Reactions: 3

I do agree with this but I also HATE In The Style and all that they are / stand for, so it’s still frustrating that she’s in business with them. I wish she could have done a clothing line with a more sustainable brand that was more aligned with her actual personal style.

Her daughter is adorable.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking it must be for the £££. The new house they’ve got is very nice but needs paying for I’m sure!!