Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sad to see Gemma posting about her sisters new dog. Thought she'd be more clued up on how much these dogs suffer

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Considering she's always banging on about Bleakholt...yeah she's really gone right down in my estimation in the past 12 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I heard the toddler club come on, was in the other room and had to go in to see who the shouty singer was 😆 had no idea she was in it as my daughter has refused to watch anything but peppa pig for the last few months.

Reactions: 1
Which is not far off what ITS do. Everytime an 'influencer' collection comes out, it's near identical to the last person's, just in a different fabric. It's all bulk sweatshop tit. There is also no creative influence, she's literally doing what you say above, picking garments that have already been handed to her. She's the famous face of it to sell it, nothing else. She easily could have fought for bigger sizes without collaborating with ITS if that's important to her, but I think we can be realistic that she hasn't done this for any sort of ethical/moral consideration, or she wouldn't ever work with them.
I'm normally on the Lorna Luxe threads making fun of her ITS 'collections' but seen this and WTF is this about, and what has happened to Gemma's face? I really like Gemma a lot, like you guys I was shocked that she went with ITS in the first place but this strange range of outfits is bizarre.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I really like Gemma. But I remain really disappointed in her choice to do ITS. It’s sweatshop shite. Cruelty free makeup, sweatshop clothes. Clearly she cares more about animals than humans. Also, this collection is awful.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s a mix of their dodgy MUA/too much make up/wrong shades and possibly editing. She doesn’t look like that when her usual MUA does her up.
I looked at her other recent Insta posts and she still looks like herself there, must be the oversized false lashes and make-up. The ITS outfits are still awful tho.

Reactions: 7
They are awful. She is stunning with a cracking figure and these look cheap and nasty. Really wish she hadn’t teamed up with ITS.

Reactions: 15
I'm normally on the Lorna Luxe threads making fun of her ITS 'collections' but seen this and WTF is this about, and what has happened to Gemma's face? I really like Gemma a lot, like you guys I was shocked that she went with ITS in the first place but this strange range of outfits is bizarre.
She best not go anywhere near any open flames...! The pattern is awful aswell as the material

Hideous polyester, sweatshop tat and her face is unrecognisable. So disappointing she’d do this again 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm really disappointed in Gemma for this fast Fashion and ITS drops wasn't something I'd of thought she'd do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Argh! What is this latest collection all about? I feel like it’s the polar opposite to what Gemma really is? She looks so much better natural in her gym gear.
Here she just looks overly made up in clothes she’s never actually wear and pretty uncomfortable

Reactions: 16
Argh! What is this latest collection all about? I feel like it’s the polar opposite to what Gemma really is? She looks so much better natural in her gym gear.
Here she just looks overly made up in clothes she’s never actually wear and pretty uncomfortable
Yes I completely agree I can’t imagine Gemma actually wearing any of this.

Reactions: 3
I could let ITS slide but she reading that bloody danger davinia & advertising. Davinia is everything Gemma stands against I thought!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I've a bit of a girl crush on Gemma. Won't deny it!
But like others, disappointed she's gone down ITS route. Her own range was great and wish she'd have grown that more instead.
And I agree that the ITS photos are awful. I saw some of her videos from getting ready for the shoot and the makeup was poor then. Coupled with ITS's photo touchups, it has changed her entire face!
I genuinely think she'd sell more just doing her own shot and makeup like she does day to day. She doesn't need 50 layers of slap to look good.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I really love Gemma and enjoy her stories with her little family and dogs. On the whole I think she's brilliant but I hate that she's working with ITS. I don't understand how she can talk about checking which companies are cruelty free to animals when she works with a brand that is cruel to humans. She needs to also become anti fast fashion enslavement as well as anti animal cruelty - otherwise for me, her message loses integrity 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really love Gemma and enjoy her stories with her little family and dogs. On the whole I think she's brilliant but I hate that she's working with ITS. I don't understand how she can talk about checking which companies are cruelty free to animals when she works with a brand that is cruel to humans. She needs to also become anti fast fashion enslavement as well as anti animal cruelty - otherwise for me, her message loses integrity 😢
Yes to all of this! I really loved her before she signed with ITS. Sold her soul at that point and I reluctantly unfollowed her. It sucks cos she generally seems unproblematic and not too grabby - and her family is gorgeous.

Reactions: 11
I love how she stays casual and practical for Mia's birthday party but it just shows how the ITS range really isnt her style at all, its just a money making opportunity.

Reactions: 15
Yes to all of this! I really loved her before she signed with ITS. Sold her soul at that point and I reluctantly unfollowed her. It sucks cos she generally seems unproblematic and not too grabby - and her family is gorgeous.
Exactly this but I'm still following her. She's neck deep with ITS as she has another collection coming, I'm guessing they offered her more money than she could turn down which is really sad.