Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna say Gemma looks bloody stunning in her latest in the style “collection” whether you’re an its fan or not she makes it look cracking!!

Reactions: 15
Just wanna say Gemma looks bloody stunning in her latest in the style “collection” whether you’re an its fan or not she makes it look cracking!!
Its not whether you're a fan of hers or not really on a personal level, we should all care about fast fashion & the destruction of the planet. Brands like ITS fuel the fires of climate change & constant overconsumption.

Responsible people don't cave to money & promote brands like ITS, Boohoo or PLT.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes she looks stunning in them but Gemma looks stunning in anything she wears. If I were to buy them, which I wouldn't as I don't support fast fashion brands, then I'd look like a sack of spuds 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I'm a massive fan of Gemma, love watching her stories with Mia, Norm and Ollie but I'm really disappointed that she's aligned herself with ITS..awful brand and the bloke that runs its is an awful human being .

Reactions: 27
I'm a massive fan of Gemma, love watching her stories with Mia, Norm and Ollie but I'm really disappointed that she's aligned herself with ITS..awful brand and the bloke that runs its is an awful human being .
Yeah, this is pretty much how I feel. I still like her, just disappointed with this - they just seem like such an awful company. Although kinda relieved they didn't dress her up in some of the godawful flowery frilly crap their site is rammed with

Reactions: 10
In the style & now using the deranged muppet davinia Taylor’s ‘tit powders’ - what had happened to her not getting involved in this nonsense

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In the style & now using the deranged muppet davinia Taylor’s ‘tit powders’ - what had happened to her not getting involved in this nonsense
Plus she's blowing smoke up the arse of that awful Ella Mills...food is not medicine and its wrong of her to repeatedly say that it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Another its collection 🙄 it really annoys me because I really like Gemma. She always looks so overdone to what her style is too.
Question. She said the body suit has no press studs, how do you go to the toilet? 😳

• Sad
Another its collection 🙄 it really annoys me because I really like Gemma. She always looks so overdone to what her style is too.
Question. She said the body suit has no press studs, how do you go to the toilet? 😳
I assume you either get undressed down to your bra to go or pull it to one side😑Either way it’s a no from me !!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She looks absolutely horrendous in that new collection. Nothing like herself at all. What a bloody sell out.

Reactions: 18
I bought two things from the collection but sent both back as the quality is horrendous…really cheap and nasty fabric. I’m so surprised as I don’t think it is reflective of Gemma at all but it was just so awful in its quality.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They must be paying her an absolute mint for her to put her name to such tat. Especially as she takes her training so seriously - it’s not like she’s just hanging about the house in her gym gear (like me 🤣). It’s a shame because she seems to “real” but this is just so typical of instahun culture. Urgh.

Reactions: 16
She must've got locked into so many collections when she first signed, wonder when her contract is over.

Reactions: 5
I just don't get the whole 'going out' type collections - i don't follow Gemma for fashion stuff, and I like her because she's more of a home bird and low-key casual.

I get why ITS would think it's a good idea for her to sell the casual/gym/swimwear stuff, but she hardly ever seems to go out out herself, so she doesn't seem like an obvious candidate to flog sequinned tops and dresses (so the low engagement on her last ITS post doesn't surprise me one bit)

Reactions: 20
It’s crap fashion nasty and cheap. She looks different now teeth, hair etc she used to be au natural but not now. Peddling this crap is a no no ...

Reactions: 5
She looks so much better in her casual gear and no make up. She would probably make asda £5 tshirt and £12 jeans look good with her natural look but it just shows how cheap and tacky the ITS stuff is

I stopped following. She isn't a good enough actor to convince me she believes what she's saying. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Her own range she did of Sportswear was pretty decent. I don't know if she even still does it, but I think she could have made a lot more money pushing that properly as a decent sportswear range for people who actually want to wear something good to train in. She never REALLY did any real advertising campaigns or anything for that range and now people look to her for fitness inspiration, she could make a killing on establishing a big brand with her name on rather than taking a cut from a cheap range with no longevity.

This ITS Collab is awful though.
They style hadn't been matched to size / shape, the colours aren't her, the cuts are bad.
I honestly think the ITS range make her look like a middle-aged, slightly overweight, frumpy woman getting ready to go on a rare night out and dance around a handbag. Which she CLEARLY isn't.
And the hair and makeup for the shoots are shocking. She looks great with a natural style makeup, or super glammed up.
This Essex Bird, caked on look is bad on her and I'm genuinely surprised her management has signed off on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20