Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so telling/sad that the little lad didn't walk into his papa's arms when he was calling him in what we're led to believe are the first few days of him walking. Straight past him. He doesn't know Gorka at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They are having to do it outside on that tiny bit of grass because all the floors inside are tiled, good job it’s not winter 😂😂

Reactions: 4
It's so telling/sad that the little lad didn't walk into his papa's arms when he was calling him in what we're led to believe are the first few days of him walking. Straight past him. He doesn't know Gorka at all.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it.

Reactions: 3
What is going on with that video of Norman on her IG story? If my dog was ill, the last thing I’d be doing is posting a video of him suffering all over social media! It’s not right.

On a separate note, what in god’s name has she dressed Trivago in for that video of him walking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Norman 💔
Gemma's words about it brought me to tears. As much as she grinds my gears these days I hope they're all ok, so devastating to lose a pet 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wouldn’t wish that on anyone, it’s so heartbreaking. They’re like one of the family. Had a little tear reading her post, so sad 😭

Is Gorka still away?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do feel her pain having lost both of our dogs this year. One to old age & one very suddenly 5 weeks ago & we are still struggling! Coming home to an empty house is not getting any easier 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How sad. Was this because of the slip he had the a couple weeks back, or has he been poorly for a while
Both her dogs are/were old now. I get them confused but I’m pretty sure one was going blind and both have/had mobility issues for a while. Old age gets us all 😣 Poor Gemma, she must be heartbroken 💔 You could tell it was time from her most recent stories, she’s a good dog mum not letting him suffer. Poor Mia as well, loss is hard to understand at that age. We have a couple very affectionate, dog-like cats & when one got sick earlier this year, they were devastated!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry for Norman and her, I have a very old dog myself.

I don't think Gorka will be much support and hasn't even really liked the dogs.

Reactions: 13
Atcually have a tear in my eye after reading her Norman post .. and I normally have a heart of stone ! You can tell she really loves her dogs and I’ve always thought she should of taken over for the love of dogs after Paul o’grady .. she would of been good on that .. I feel for them all, he was a massive part of their lives and poor Ollie will also be lost for a while ..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In her stories she mentioned Legacy Pets, which is up her way in Bury. When our cat passed suddenly at home last year we used them and they were amazing. It was a Sunday and they were with us in under an hour. The man that came spent the first 20 minutes just wanting to know about her, and encouraging us to show photos and pictures.

He then went through a list of questions for our wishes, one of which was an option to have a small amount of ashes in a bag to make into jewellery.

One day we will have to say goodbye again, and if it happens at the vets we will bring them home and use Legacy Pets again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9