Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell her it’s not just her and her amazing fanny of dreams. We all get periods, but we just get on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 21

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
No doubt she'll be on later to let everyone know that she's consulted an expert who told her that it's actually really bad if you don't compare your baby to their 4 year old sibling on an open Instagram account. It's the best thing for both of them, apparently, so IT'S FINE IT'S ALL FINE.

• Haha

Tiger tat

Gemma is a dose and gets on my nerves but this really is scraping the barrel snark. ‘Oh my gosh she buys expensive bikinis!’ ‘she eats eggs for breakfast! On holiday! Poor Mia!’

Someone call me when there’s something to actually talk about.

• Haha
  • Wow

IllBredHen

I never realised her house was so big!

She posted a photo on insta earlier in the week in an orange dress and I literally thought when i saw it, she looks like a gladiator (the ones from the TV show 😄)
It's big but soulless in my opinion. It's all fake new build stuff. Give me a small character cottage over that any day. That walk around confirmed to me her house has as much personality as her. None.

When did she get so smug?! I used to like her sooo much. Now every story seems disingenuous and a way to show off. That garden story was the worst, it was so clearly to show it off and she came across so fake. Such a shame her kids didn't get to see her when she was funny and interesting and are just lumbered with boring, smug Gemma

spacehopper

Shows there’s a difference between training on machines in an air conditioned gym then being outside on the rocky ground and bracing the English weather. Like you said she could walk loads with the dogs (prob got a dog walker) or take Mia out to learn to ride her bike (probs got an expert doing it)

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's let her mask slip on that clip and it more or less proves that she thinks any body fat, is repugnant ...

thatinstalife22

Today’s post 🙄 look at my flat stomach part 72. Does she not realise it makes her look like a much better person if for example she was obsessed with her kids instead of how her body looks? She has no idea of how she’s perceived it’s unreal!

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
OMG why is she so pissing defensive about it? Why can't she just say, yes we are really lucky but some days I'm still not feeling it

Acknowledge your privilege! Will make you more likeable!
also throwing shade on all the people who go on holiday and don’t use the gym.

getting up at 6am and being able to do 30 mins in the gym until the kids wake up is a huge advantage to her. Instead of being such a cow why not help people and be like. Here’s some easy exercises you can do in your lounge if you’re not lucky enough tonnage a gym, get yourself a little set up dumbbells etc

• Heart

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I'm on contraception where I don't have periods (and I love it) but if I wasn't, I would absolutely talk about it if it's relevant. Why wouldn't you?! It reminds me of the slimming world cult calling it 'star week'. You can say period! It's not a dirty word! 🙄

Anyway, I'm glad for Gemma that her body fat is ok even though she's gained a massive 0.4kg. It's all FINE guys!!!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What a self entitled spoilt brat she is coming across today. Has it slipped her memory what she’s doing it for. Their founder member passed this week and there is good old Gemma whinging about being tired and having sore feet 😡 How does she think people that are going through treatment feel? She’s becoming more and more unlikeable by the day.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I have a few pads and tampons in every handbag I have, just incase of emergency....

why would she be so unprepared at her age, she must have knew it was due

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It really makes you wonder what either of them will be like once she hits peri menopause - although at nearly 40 I expect she'll be having some underlying symptoms.

She'll be able to control the middle aged spread by never allowing herself the pleasures in life, but she can't beat mother nature and the gravity that happens in the nether regions 😳 and all the other shitty symptoms that change your body.

They might both be 'joking', but that clip isn't the first time she's mentioned her bits, so clearly Gorks has issues that she feels she has to beat.

Newsflash Gemma and Gorka - shit happens down there with age. Physio helps, but it can't beat it all.
Either Gorka has to start being more accepting or Gemma needs to realise that being 'fine' is a lie, actually accept that shit happens and fuck him off if he doesn't get on board with that.

Any man that can't handle any part of their better half changing and naturally aging isn't worth having around, especially when you have kids and that your attitude is a massive influence to!

• Heart

JollyOne

VIP Member
Oh bless, she did it, an extra rep. Course she did, course she did. Gemma 'I love me, look at me go'. She was SO tempted not to go to the gym this morning and sit and eat toast like us mere mortals, oh she'll be beside herself all day now. Getting STRONGER by the day and it's FINE.

• Haha