Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
'There never was or is a rough patch'

Gemma you live separate lives, he's home when there's a camera on him and the contract with the reality show needs him there for 'created for entertainment purposes' family content.
It works best when you parent alone and he's not present.
He looks like a spare part .

Reactions: 19

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Something I’ve realised about her is that underneath all of the loud talking, “helpful” advice, defensive comments, smug fitness posts and general Gemma-ness, is that she’s really really dull. I can’t imagine she brings anything to the table in terms of conversation or general lightheartedness. She’s just so intense, forced and dull
Imagine being one of her mates and going out to dinner with her. I bet she bangs on about how many calories and how much protein etc is in each dish, talks about "being naughty" or "treating herself" if she dares look at a salad dressing. Added to the fact that one of her favourite subjects is herself, I can't imagine it being an enjoyable evening out.

JakaMini

“Weekly facetimes” where Gorka has to translate, what did you do when he was away for about 9 weeks then Gemma 😂
Gorka posted a story in Spanish the other week responding to comments about why he speaks kinda weirdly on the Spanish show. He responded saying he speaks barely any Spanish in his daily life that he’s gotten rusty. Idk but I don’t think these weekly FaceTimes exist…

EllaBella10

VIP Member
And what would she do if she didn’t have a home gym? How fit would she be without any of that gym equipment (I know you can do YouTube stuff). Has she recognised why not everyone can do what she does yet? That it’s not just about spending less time on your phone?

View attachment 2904066
It HAS to be done? No it doesn’t Gemma, up at 5am every morning to train is not realistic at all.

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I know this is old news but I still can’t believe those kids aren’t spoken to in Spanish. The tried and tested one parent one language would have them both fluent and yet here we are with Mia barely able to speak to her grandparents. Whose decision was it for him to speak English? It’s mad!
They both seem quite lazy at parenting but it’s clear Gemma does the lions share. Gorka isn’t there enough to speak in Spanish and when he is he’s in the gym !

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
And what would she do if she didn’t have a home gym? How fit would she be without any of that gym equipment (I know you can do YouTube stuff). Has she recognised why not everyone can do what she does yet? That it’s not just about spending less time on your phone?

View attachment 2904066
She doesn't like people suggesting it's easier if you have a home gym. She's wanged on about that before. It's absolutely EVERYTHING about her being superwoman who just gets shit done because she's amazing and NOTHING to do with the fact she has a gym in her back garden. 🙄

• Haha

mammer8

VIP Member
They've probably got used to it. I was in a relationship with someone who worked away a lot and you get used to your own routines when they're away and it's annoying when they come back 😆

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’m assuming it’s to stop the dogs jumping up and/or eating the scraps from the floor if their digestive systems aren’t what they used to be. But I don’t know why she doesn’t keep the dogs out of the room whilst he’s eating instead of locking the baby up! I’m sure she’s doing what the experts recommend though, so what do I know 🤷‍♀️
I’d have thought popping the dogs outside or in another room is what normal people would do? Surely it’s about training the dogs not to rather than locking up the kid. I’ve honestly never seen this and can’t help wondering if there’s been a bite at some point?

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
fs that girl doesn't even get Tropicana at least once a week for a treat....

I just think your cruel Gemma, and Mia could grow up being greedy for food and drinks because she was deprived at home
Blimey she is so strict and it's awful for poor Mia. My kids always had sugar free watered-down squash and occasionally some pop. I was restricted when I was growing up and was rarely allowed sweets and never any squash let alone fizzy drinks now I have a sweet tooth. I was also very underweight when I was young as I ended up being so fussy! My two have a really healthy diet and are into their fitness but do not restrict their diet now they are older and cook for themselves.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Meh, the new gladiators is crap imo. It should have stayed in the 90s and I doubt the celeb version will be much better. Are people watching it? I wonder what the viewing figures are like. It annoys me that they don’t have a female presenter.
We watched it, loved it. Great fun family viewing, something I can watch with my 8 year old boy. Couldn’t care less about the gender dynamics of the presenting duo.

• Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
I don't care much about what Gemma gets up to, but I do find the dynamic with Gorka to be outright odd, as is the distant relationship between the kids/Gemma and his parents. Something seemed to have changed after Thiago was born. I still remember that interview with both of them at some event not long after Gorka was eliminated from Strictly and his body language was some of the worst I'd ever seen. Add in that his parents have next to no involvement in their grandchildren's lives and it's all a bit sad.

IllBredHen

Is there anything cringier than making out babies are on a date / have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

officially2020

Chatty Member
To be fair, it’s not a normal 9-5 job. It’s a touring production, they will travel as a whole team, each venue will have run throughs, lighting checks, staging, dress rehearsals, catering requirements etc. Once the show is done, they travel through the night to the next town in preparation for the next one.
Thats the commitment they make when signing up for a whole tour, Production team can’t be having everyone coming and going as they please, if they agree one person can, the whole group would want to be able to leave as and when, it would be a logistical nightmare. What if one of the Pro’s were late/missed a train etc .. it’s just not workable 🙈

Although in all honesty, I bet that’s the reason he signed up for it, gets him away for 5 weeks 🤣

• Haha

BubblesJones

Has anyone seen the latest clip from their TV show? (Came up on my fyp 😒). Gemma, heavily pregnant with Trivago, makes a joke about the long list of exes she has and little G's response is that giving birth will be easy after all of them - implying she's loose 🤢. She just laughs it off and calls him a swine. I despair!

• Wow
  • Sick

MrsMushroom

Always banging on about how much she's training, how much Evil Steve is making her do, wanting to be "strong not skinny", then says 'how can you train for a 26 mile walk". I don't know Gemma, perhaps the same way people train to RUN 26 miles, by starting low and building up over time? Two dogs and two kids, you'd think she'd do a lot of walking out and about with them on a daily basis anyway 🤷 oh no, someone else probably walks the dogs and the kids aren't allowed out of the grey prison house because Mama's too busy filming herself lifting in the home gym and dunking herself in the ice bath.

I don't know how far in advance people get signed up for stuff like this, but unless she was literally asked to do it a couple of weeks before, there's no excuse for not having prepared for it at all, especially considering she's so obsessed with her body and exercise regime. Maybe she just assumed that because she's fit in the gym sense she'd be ok walking 26 miles with zero preparation.
Long time lurker here 👋

You have to train for weeks, months even in advance of doing a 26 mile walk. I’ve done this, and I trained for 5 months prior and I was still in a whole new world of pain after. There is a massive difference in being strong and fit - she may be able to lift those large weights but her general fitness is no where near what it should be to do something like that walk

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
the Gym comments always get her back up,

yet she doesn't give a shit with comments about Mia's poor speech and her not able to speak Spanish