Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Probably going to get shot down (but it's just my opinion personally not saying it's right or wrong) but usually in the first 12 months or so after having a baby the last thing on your mind is yourself.
All your attention is on that new baby of course you keep an eye on your own body, you shower and wash your hair, you start slowly getting around a bit more to the occasional you things but really it's just all about baby.

She is obsessed with her own body image .
When her baby was less that six months old she was stood with a personal trainer having him measure the amount of buckle fat she had gained to her face during pregnancy !
That is extreme, it shouldn't even be on a person's radar at the best of times but as a new mum to then say like eight weeks later oh here's the latest stats on my fat loss..... 1mm lost off my face fat, 2mm off my back fat, this much off my hip fat etc how the F does that make new mums feel really, why even share it it's by no stretch normal healthy behaviour .
Her content should come with a trigger warning .

Reactions: 41

MagpieTree

Just do what normal people do and stick a load of toilet roll in your knickers till you can get to the shop! No need to share this with the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

YogaKitty444

Can't see the resemblance myself.
I wouldn't worry about it.
Gemma may be many things, but her figure is fantastic.

Telly Fanatic is obsessed by how 'big' Gemma is and how 'manly' she is with her muscles and needs to 'stop because she's taken it too far'.
Never any opinion on personality or something Gemma has done, just solely about her body.
Which is the type of sexist bullshit I'd possibly expect from a 90 year old who has zero idea that women these days can be strong and powerful without those characteristics solely being allowed to be held by men...

• Heart
Reactions: 39

thatinstalife22

Ok we get it - she wakes up so early to train because she’s amazing, she doesn’t care it’s so early because she’s so amazing she ‘gets it done anyway’ she’s so amazing. She’s basically super woman. We get it. Why does she keep posting the same thing over and over? We get it you train really early which no doubt makes you a better human than anyone else - do we need a post saying that once a week!?! What goes through her head?! Also I’m a pilates instructor and her plank form is outrageously bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Why do his family never come to visit them here? You’d think with the grandkids now they’d make an effort? Strange.
Would you want to stay. Having that foghorn voice 24/7, being woken at 5am to be dragged down to the garage to lift weights, miniscule meals and being childcare for most of the day.

I suspect the family are secretly fluent in English but pretend to be Manuel once they hear that voice 6 miles away

• Haha
Reactions: 37

lookatmekimmy

I’ve downloaded it here. This is grim.

View attachment 2838203
Oh my god. Vile. Not a thought about hoping the baby is healthy and the birth all goes well. ‘Venus flytrap’ and ‘dropped lasagne’?! I had an episiotomy after I had my son, he was being a wee minx and got himself into difficulties 😂 and the episiotomy didn’t heal properly as I was rushed back into hospital after I had him. I’ve been traumatised about that for a long time. My arsehole of an ex said my downstairs looked like a ‘hedgehog which has been run over’ even referring to it as roadkill in front of his family. So I am pretty fucking sensitive to this sort of thing. I used to really like Gorks and Gemma. What a vain, self absorbed pair they truly are. Hope they eventually learn there’s more to life that shaving your Fanny or making sure yourself miserable to keep skinny FOR A MAN

• Heart
  • Angry

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
It’s so dangerous though too. Not to be all mumsnet but he wasn’t strapped in, and now able to take the tray off.
I bet one of her followers tells her this and she will say she has a bumbo expert in speed dial that says due to gravity and how tight her vegan vagina was whilst birthing Trivago there is little chance of him falling out

• Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
Ehhh. Not to defend Gemma but who sends messages like that?! What a knob. Jealousy at its finest. G posts about her cleaning lady all the time, she’s never kept it a secret. She’s got 2 kids on her own most of the time, she’s clearly well off, fair play for having a cleaner once a month. If I were her, I’d have a cleaner in weekly! I work full time with 2 kids & have a cleaner every other week. Does that mean I’m not relatable? Or failing at raising my kids & being a ‘superwoman’? No. I just hate cleaning & can afford it an every other week clean. Makes life easier & me happier 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35

thenewblack

she's talking about periods in front of Steve.

she must have light periods, as no way I would be near a public gym while bleeding
Have you heard of period products? Tampons, towels, moon cups, period pants? I doubt she's freebleeding all over the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Keep it a tulip and not a Venus fly trap? She does realise that vaginas are literally designed to stretch to accomodate childbirth? I bet she still thinks that a woman having had lots of sexual partners means her vagina will be loose 🙄

I often forget to shave my armpits and my partner will take the piss in the privacy of our own home (asking if I want her to plait it etc), but would NEVER tell me I need to shave them, or mention it in front of others. Gemma and little Gorka seem to place all her value on her body and how she looks which is sad really, as irritating she is, she's a whole person, a partner, a mother of 2 etc, but they both reduce her down to her physical appearance. It's not a relationship I would want to be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

mammer8

VIP Member
I haven't seen any of their TV show, but the trailer Gemma shared - He is telling her (!!) to shave her armpits. And then talking about 'down there' and saying he hopes it goes back to normal (and her agreeing).

Why does anyone think this is ok?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Tofino

VIP Member
She also doesn’t seem to recognise that the choice for people isn’t ‘gym at home’ or ‘gym in town’. Some people can’t access either, don’t have a partner to ‘tag team’ with or lots of help when partner is away. Or they may have long commutes and so the choice when at home is family or fitness and they choose family.

I’d like to see her manage the level of fitness and strength she has gained without access to a gym at all.

And so what if people don’t want to use the gym on holiday for two weeks. Unless you are training for the Olympics then it’s really not going to harm you having a break from the gym whilst on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33