Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She trains nearly every bloody day and she's moaning her legs are heavy early on.
Always banging on about how much she's training, how much Evil Steve is making her do, wanting to be "strong not skinny", then says 'how can you train for a 26 mile walk". I don't know Gemma, perhaps the same way people train to RUN 26 miles, by starting low and building up over time? Two dogs and two kids, you'd think she'd do a lot of walking out and about with them on a daily basis anyway 🤷 oh no, someone else probably walks the dogs and the kids aren't allowed out of the grey prison house because Mama's too busy filming herself lifting in the home gym and dunking herself in the ice bath.

I don't know how far in advance people get signed up for stuff like this, but unless she was literally asked to do it a couple of weeks before, there's no excuse for not having prepared for it at all, especially considering she's so obsessed with her body and exercise regime. Maybe she just assumed that because she's fit in the gym sense she'd be ok walking 26 miles with zero preparation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Just seen on the telly the official trailer for the new series, the announcer goes
"Its time to welcome back the UK's favourite family "
Seriously, Gemma and Gorka the nation's number 1 !! On what fucking planet 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Tofino

VIP Member
I’m starting to think she really does have some kind of mental health issues. All of this is so indicative of it. Yes I love to exercise and I’d love to think when I’m a mum I do my best to still get it in but the way she speaks it’s just so…I can’t think of a better expression than f**ked in the head to be honest!! She is clearly incredibly insecure and she thinks all of this bravado she has is hiding it but it is in fact shining a massive light on it. I worry about Mia and Tio and how messed up they’re going to be.
I really wouldn’t be surprised if her dad dying young and so suddenly has something to do with it. Some deep rooted stuff about thinking if she can get as fit and healthy as possible it won’t happen to her.

I do think she has insecurities about her appearance and ageing though.

All of which is understandable but she really lacks self awareness and is emotionally unavailable even to herself. Appearing to be strong all the time isn’t a strength.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
To be honest I’d put animals above kids too, and that’s why I’m not a parent 🤣

I know this isn’t a rave thread, but she has got a great body! And you call her boring, but in reality how many of us have lives similar where we spend a lot of time in the house with only ourselves for company 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do think that her and Gorka have a very ‘convenient’ relationship, I’m definitely team Gemma and not team Gorka. I work for a Spanish company, and none of the Spanish act like he does, so it’s not even a cultural thing!
She’s got a great body because she spends so much time in the gym just expecting the kids to entertain themselves or, bizarrely, watch her workouts. I’d have a great body as well if I prioritised working out over taking my kids out to actual kid friendly places.

Nettynoo

I very rarely comment on here, but Gemma is such a horrible bitch for laughing in Mia’s little face when she realised she’d have to wait for some of the cheesecake, what 4 year old wouldn’t be disappointed?! She honestly has more empathy when she’s talking to her dogs than she does with her daughter! Can she not have any private family moments that aren’t shared on the gram for content? My heart breaks for that little girl, they treat her like a mini adult rather than a little girl

Fairytruthmother

Does anyone follow Gemma's cleaner.. 'Classy Cleaner'? She comes across a right 🤪 on her stories! She's got bailiffs at her home today taking her sofa while she's out cleaning a mansion at £250 a pop

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I used to like Gorka but he comes across as a moody shallow chauvinistic pig most of the time on instagram. Certainly the type to tell her if he thought she needed to lose a few pounds. I don’t know why these couples do their own reality shows because I’ve yet to see anyone come across in a good light on them 🤷🏻‍♀️

calmyourritas

VIP Member
cheesecake is the easiest thing to do ( the non cook one ) fs he has made this look very complicated, it's like a essay haha.

you can tell it's probably the first time he's made it with the amount of stories on it🙄.

My version.

mix icing sugar, cream cheese and double cream ( left out the quantity) , sit on the crushed digestive and butter base.

chill overnight.
View attachment 2797851
Literally me when I saw this story

70D744DE-0E4A-413A-9712-B98EDA897977.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
I watched a bit of the tv show last night. I'm not convinced they even like each other. Very strange dynamic. He was constantly referring to her height and broadness under the guise of "you'll say you look big and broad if you wear that" and even called her "rough" - she brushed it off and made out he meant tough (language barrier) but his snide look to camera indicated he knew what he meant.
I can't believe people watch this shit.

• Wow

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
So she's launching a health and beauty range called... Lil Gems.

Hopefully he'll launch a men's range, Lil Gorks.
😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Kindness is Free

Something I’ve realised about her is that underneath all of the loud talking, “helpful” advice, defensive comments, smug fitness posts and general Gemma-ness, is that she’s really really dull. I can’t imagine she brings anything to the table in terms of conversation or general lightheartedness. She’s just so intense, forced and dull

• Haha
  • Heart
I watched it on Saturday. Gorka came across quite well I thought, less grumpy than he can otherwise appear. His parents also make an appearance. They don't seem to speak a word of English, Gorka had to translate between them and Gio/Anton. That must make it slightly painful with Gemma, Mia, etc.
That just makes it even stranger they’re not teaching Mia any Spanish

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
so the little man is in Birmingham, only a hour and a half drive ( faster on a train obviously) away from big Gemma, yet still didn't meet up...very odd
View attachment 2910699
Olly Murs on tour with Take That is flying up and down the country for even one day with his wife and new baby. Granted, it didn’t work out for him on Friday 😂 I’m sure he’d love nothing more than having some chill time on days in between the gigs, but no, he’s hopping on flights to make sure he doesn’t go too long without seeing them. Even though his baby is just weeks old, he doesn’t want to miss these precious days.

Gorka is away for the best part of five weeks and doesn’t go home ONCE even when being relatively close by? Let’s be honest, he just can’t be arsed.

• Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Her womb contracts more powerfully than us mere mortals' because of all of the #protein and eating clean/training dirty. As soon as the lining starts to build up, her womb is like I DON'T THINK SO, MATE. THIS IS A #STRONGWOMAN WOMB.

• Haha

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
My first ever thread title 🥰 going to celebrate by eating a bag of crisps and watching Kin watching some crossfit videos and going to the gym 😇

• Haha