Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I wonder if all his life Trivago will only ever walk in a square pattern even when he’s released from his cage

• Haha
Reactions: 33

lookatmekimmy

I had a episiotomy with our first and I can still hear the snip of the scissors over quarter of a century later, and still remember the feeling of the tight stitches
You have my empathy! I was so bloody glad me and him made it through that experience alive but I will admit I had underestimated these kinds of interventions during labour (apologies to any pregnant ladies on here!) Of course it massively knocked my confidence but I’ve had lovely partners since then who, frankly, we’re happy to be naked in a room with me and who actually loved me for who I was, not what was in my pants.
I wouldn’t wish anything on anyone, but Little Gorks might want to keep in mind that anyone of us can have something medical happen to us at any time. My nephew is in his twenties, was a perfectly fit and healthy young man until he went on a rollercoaster. The G Force exacerbated an undiagnosed spinal cord problem which he’s likely had since birth. Overnight he’s now paralysed and prob won’t walk or be intimate with his girlfriend again for the rest of his life, his mental health has obviously tanked, career in the bin at this stage… anyway my long winded rambling post is trying to say ‘if you love someone and make a commitment to them, a bit of armpit hair or a less than perfect vulva is nothing at all. And god forbid if anything happened to you/private area, you’d want the ones you love to try and look past it!’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Tofino

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’ve done this but she’s the one massively oversharing. I checked back what date it was she was posting about being on her period with Evil Steve, and it was 15th March. So in that case she’s had quite a short cycle so I can understand she might not have any products with her if they are only away this week.

But WHY WHY WHY does she need to share so much? Does she think people want to know these things or does she think she’s raising some sort of ‘awareness’?

She did the photo of the swim nappy. A video because people told her they aren’t absorbent. Another video of her and Mia rushing to the shop. A story showing the tampax on the shop shelf. A story in the bathroom celebrating her success.

what’s next? A story of her in the loo inserting her tampon? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Bloody hell that clip! She’s nearly 40! Imagine your body changing due to childbirth still being a worry to you like that. I can imagine a teen/young woman talking like that, thinking she impressing the boys with her ’cool girl ladette’ ways but by the time you’re 40, you’ve usually experienced enough life and love to understand your value doesn’t lay in chatting this nonsense, or worse yet, believing it.

Wow.

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
His ex was shorter than him and half the weight of Gemma..

I think this is why she's spending her life in the gym.

it's a shame really.
If he was that bothered about her height he wouldn’t have started a relationship with her. It’s not like she hadn’t finished growing when they started going out!

• Haha

Cosytidy

She doesn’t seem to have a very interesting life. The gym is the only thing she does apart from work. She’s doesn’t seem to see friends or family. She doesn’t eat out, she doesn’t go on hikes/big walks, she doesn’t take the kids places. They go on one holiday a year (?) to the same place. What’s the point of being fit, healthy & rich if you do nothing with it?

• Heart

Flossie2

VIP Member
Just dip in & out of this thread. Where even is Gorka? - he’s doing a tour of sorts? Ok. Why can’t he go home briefly? I’m not a massive Gemma fan but why is everything left to her. He seems to do fuck all. She portrays herself as this no nonsense girl but seems to put up with crap from him. Even when he is home for a brief amount of time he looks miserable.

TwizzleStick

I don’t know why, but I had this image in my head of really old, immobile traditional live out in the woods Spanish parents. Maybe with a headscarf 😂. Not these people who seem fit and well, live a few hours away by plane and have 2 grandkids that don’t know them. The whole thing is just bonkers to me!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
bet they don't go downstairs to kids early evening entertainment for Mias sake...

I bet kids are in bed by 7, and they two on balcony sipping sparkling water sharing a bag of Graze.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Life can't stop because of periods. My periods are so heavy, I have to use super tampons and a towel/period pants and change every two hours. When I'm at work, there are times I have to let people know what's going on because I can't just up and leave my patients to go to the toilet.
I think we've moved on from the days of rushing to the loo with a tampon hiding up our sleeve and being embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Let's be honest it's Gemma's home and he just stays there.
The house,dogs, the kids are set up with a routine that she got them in and when he's there he mooches about a bit parroting some Spanish at the kids and doing a few meals but he's like a man with ants in his pants he can't do full time home life they've apparently even said it's better when they're apart.
What they have is an arrangement.

Reactions: 29

thatinstalife22

I’m starting to think she really does have some kind of mental health issues. All of this is so indicative of it. Yes I love to exercise and I’d love to think when I’m a mum I do my best to still get it in but the way she speaks it’s just so…I can’t think of a better expression than f**ked in the head to be honest!! She is clearly incredibly insecure and she thinks all of this bravado she has is hiding it but it is in fact shining a massive light on it. I worry about Mia and Tio and how messed up they’re going to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Funny how she holds her phone close to her face when she's fully clothed. When she's in a bikini it magically films her entire body... She's obsessed with herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Tofino

VIP Member
I haven't seen any of their TV show, but the trailer Gemma shared - He is telling her (!!) to shave her armpits. And then talking about 'down there' and saying he hopes it goes back to normal (and her agreeing).

Why does anyone think this is ok?
I’ve downloaded it here. This is grim.

• Sick
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
To be honest I’d put animals above kids too, and that’s why I’m not a parent 🤣

I know this isn’t a rave thread, but she has got a great body! And you call her boring, but in reality how many of us have lives similar where we spend a lot of time in the house with only ourselves for company 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do think that her and Gorka have a very ‘convenient’ relationship, I’m definitely team Gemma and not team Gorka. I work for a Spanish company, and none of the Spanish act like he does, so it’s not even a cultural thing!
I think she has a rave thread!

To be honest no - when my kids were young we’d be out doing stuff daily, new experiences even just walks etc swim classes, music class for interacting with other kids and mums for me.

I’d have friends round. I wouldn’t be sitting on Amazon buying pressies for the garden vermin and then eye fucking my abs in the camera and in socials while my kid spends most of his waking time in a baby jail because the aesthetics of the house is more important than actually a house that they can explore safely. I also wouldn’t be trying to get pregnant when my partner was going to be away so much in the months/year following if I was unable to leave the house without him

• Heart