Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no kids (thank god) to comment on the weaning debate but she's just like all these bloody influencers and it's just brag brag brag about their lives while still trying to appear relevant to all their followers. For my sanity I should unfollow them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
'Oh no he isn't'

'Yes he is you sick twisted bastards'

'We were joking '

'No you weren't you just called a baby ugly'

....... Thought I'd just save us all time 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's the same on the Kate Lawler thread. She's just put her kid in a bed (from a cot) and there's pages of dull stories from mums about how old their kids were when they moved beds. 🥱
The reality was, her kid was in a crib meant for a small baby, not even a cot or cot bed. Poor kid (nearly 3) is finally able to stretch her limbs now. Kate and hubby were genuinely selfish twats.
Back to Gem. Like many, she seems to deliberately drum up this crap for post engagement numbers.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The reality was, her kid was in a crib meant for a small baby, not even a cot or cot bed. Poor kid (nearly 3) is finally able to stretch her limbs now. Kate and hubby were genuinely selfish twats.
Back to Gem. Like many, she seems to deliberately drum up this crap for post engagement numbers.
I had to come off Kates thread and not look at her page. Her little girl is an absolute gem and they are so lucky to have her but they just are so ungrateful and negative

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm aware of that. We're saying that the thread didn't need mums droning on with their stories about how old their kids were when they moved them from a cot to a bed. That tit is boring AF 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not going to namby pamby him when he's teething and going through a sleep regression? So basically not going to provide any extra comfort overnight, straight back into his bed to settle himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Not going to namby pamby him when he's teething and going through a sleep regression? So basically not going to provide any extra comfort overnight, straight back into his bed to settle himself.
Do what I did with Mia? Wasn’t that locking her in her room?

Reactions: 13
It looks like she also left the baby with Mia unsupervised in another room whilst she films for Instagram.

Reactions: 2
It makes me so sad. A baby that young needs cuddles at night, he needs "namby pambying". Mia isn't a great sleeper through choice, she just learnt no one comes when she is upset at night.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone know where we can get a pride of Britain application form for our Gem.

She is heroically battling a couple of nights of sleep deprivation due to having a 5 month baby who is in pain with teething. This is courage and bravery beyond anything I’ve ever seen before.

And even through it all she’s fiiiiiine, there’s nothing else for it but to soldier on, and post a story every five minutes droning n about it. But it’s fiiiiine.

Gemma - we salute you 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She strikes me as one of those mums who see their sons as miniature 20-year-old lads and can’t understand why they cry or cuddle a teddy or do other baby/toddler/child things

Reactions: 10
Where the hell is Gorka? He’s home in 11 days. That’s when strictly ends isn’t it? He’s out of the competition. So what’s he hiding from? All is not well with them mark my words!
Now she’s giving second hand advice about older kids. Who are not kids? Everything she says lately annoys me.

Reactions: 13
I also wondered about ‘Gorks’ how strange he hasn’t been home. Even to see the kids, I can understand why he’d want to be away from Fog Horn Gemz!

Also what about his parents, they still haven’t met wee man yet?

Reactions: 8
She really didn’t want to say out loud what her plan for the baby’s nights was going to be because she knows she’ll get a load of opinions on it. She must be planning on letting him cry it out which at 5 months is pretty brutal - I know how debilitating sleep deprivation is but she’s on maternity leave, she’s not getting up and having to go into work 8-5, she just needs to suck it up a bit longer until he naturally sleeps through the phase. Also, the old baby porridge to fill him up to sleep trick clearly isn’t working……

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Do what I did with Mia? Wasn’t that locking her in her room?
It's was also around that time she would say things like if I go into her to much she'll grow up into a brat and she needs to understand she can come into my bed if Gorka's away but when Gorka's here it's our time and she's not allowed so there was no consistency, lots of tantrums and then led to that power struggle between Mia and Gemma but in the end she ended up just labeling her then confused 3year old as behaving spoilt
god knows what her DM's were like but she played it all out on stories for reasons I'll never understand .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So is he up in the night because he’s hungry and needs solids or because it’s a 5 month sleep regression? Make your mind up woman.

Reactions: 1
20BC2EC6-5DF3-4D0C-8C2A-0EFBEFD8FA1E.jpeg

“my mum did it with me and I don’t remember a thing”

Yeah but look how emotionally unavailable you are Gem! To yourself, not just your kids.

Also very self absorbed and insecure with both her body and her relationship.

Not exactly the poster girl for good emotional health!

Probably not caused by cry it out type sleep training in isolation but I think it’s likely to be part of a pattern of behaviour if you are capable of ignoring your little ones crying for hours on end just to suit yourself.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.