Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this sofa chat is so boring!
Wish I could sit on my lazy arse all day and afford to change the furniture in my house on a weekly basis!!

696F44DA-C997-4ED3-819A-0BAD2F798A9B.png

what’s her poor son doing whilst she changes the house for the millionth time 🙄

Reactions: 2
Imagine she ends up with twins after getting the clinic to give her a medical insemination 🥴

Thanks for reading hun! Oh and I’m definitely NOT jealous!
‘they have nothing better to do’ ...oh what, like repaint your lounge and crappy fireplace for the 100th time?!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 165322
FGS why is he up at this time? Sure my son wakes in the nigjt (sometimes) but doesn’t go downstairs and goes straight back to sleep. Why does she still let him nap?
don’t get me wrong, I love a nap and I’d never deprive my son to have one if he needed it (especially during long car journeys!) but I sure don’t make a habit out of it.
He has literally no routine 🙄 Seems like he does what he wants and that’s okay as it makes it easier for her as she doesn’t actually have to parent him. Probably runs about at all hours until he conks out!

Didn’t realise she had a thread until she posted about it! She’s so annoying it’s unreal, I’ve messaged her a few times on insta if she asked a question on stories and she is just so rude I don’t know why brands work with her

I’d hate to plan my house around solely on how they’d picture for Instagram. Boring.

Omg finally a thread for her! I can’t deal with her whinny woe is me posts all the time. Where does she get all her money from for constant house updates and changes she does? Let alone artificial insemination!

Her house is so cluttered!!!
her baby daddy, he’s the nicest person!

This sounds mean but perhaps this is the reason why Ru’s father isn’t in their lives. There’s a story, there’s always another side. And we often brand men as the worst but sometimes women can be unbearable too.

I live next to a well - once couple and they have a kid Ru’s age. And he left her a year ago because she was just a complete cow. He couldn’t take it anymore and left. But he sees his son in the week and weekends.

It’s scary how she wants another kid. Why? Just to brag and show off to on Instagram. Maybe benefits, keeps her being a stay at home mother and not having to go do a proper job. That’s probably why. Hate to say it but it happens.

Like many instagrammers, I can’t imagine her in a job. She’d moan too much. She was in uni, got pregnant and went straight into doing what she does. That’s about it.

And yes, being a mother I can imagine is rewarding and difficult. But any woman (depending if you can -) can give birth. Procreating is easy. Anyone can pay a bill. Work experience? Nill.
can assure you he tries his absolute best to be in his life and wants nothing more than to see and have the best relationship with his child!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Her tiny house is so cluttered it makes me itchy just looking at it 😂 poor Ru could get lost in the tat never mind a new baby roaming around 😏

She’s just copied the new cardigan idea from Sophia Cousins. Nothings original including the home challenge thing zzzz

Oh she loves all the tat. When she lived in her flat it looked alright but this one been kitted out simply for the gram & brand work.

Ohh I'm happy to discover a thread about this girl! What a moan and a bore, she tries so hard to have a Pinterest-style life, and those boring identical selfie poses... it's the same facial expression every time. How she gets all these paid partnerships and ads I have no idea. I had to unfollow her. She actually followed and unfollowed me too a while ago- so she plays that old game too!

Does anyone recall how she was giving off about not being able to start her treatment because of the virus? She said something about her age and time... she's mid twenties for crying out loud!!!! Hardly a race against the clock like she was making out.

I never seen anything she said about Ru's father, but I've always wondered about that.

Ru's going to be a spoiled brat, if he isn't already... he seems to rule the roost. Running around at all hours, sleeping in the same bed as his mum, and he seems really behind in his development... he's nearly four and is still in nappies 😲 and doesn't she still give him a dummy?? I know all youngsters develop at different rates, but I think a lot of this is down to the parenting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yes, I very much get the idea that her whole lifestyle is all just for show, it’s quite sad really - my little one is younger than her son by a month or so and has been out of Nappies day & night since last October, so almost a year and no dummy for way longer than that! It’s likely she uses it as a method of keeping him quiet, like giving him a tablet to “play games” my son wouldn’t have a clue! I’m not sure 3 years olds should know what they’re doing with them, but all for an easy life so she can decorate & “create content” 🙄

Ohh I'm happy to discover a thread about this girl! What a moan and a bore, she tries so hard to have a Pinterest-style life, and those boring identical selfie poses... it's the same facial expression every time. How she gets all these paid partnerships and ads I have no idea. I had to unfollow her. She actually followed and unfollowed me too a while ago- so she plays that old game too!

Does anyone recall how she was giving off about not being able to start her treatment because of the virus? She said something about her age and time... she's mid twenties for crying out loud!!!! Hardly a race against the clock like she was making out.

I never seen anything she said about Ru's father, but I've always wondered about that.

Ru's going to be a spoiled brat, if he isn't already... he seems to rule the roost. Running around at all hours, sleeping in the same bed as his mum, and he seems really behind in his development... he's nearly four and is still in nappies 😲 and doesn't she still give him a dummy?? I know all youngsters develop at different rates, but I think a lot of this is down to the parenting.

i think the fact that his iPad has taught him letter recognition and that he’s writing before he’s even in school shows that more kids should be using them not the other way around. Hardly behind in his development being able to write at 3 😂 you’d have a lot to say if she was forcing him into toilet training before he was ready and then he was terrified to use it. you lot are hilarious
My son also is capable of what you’ve mentioned, however is able to do so because of the time and attention we as parents have put in with him, not by sticking an iPad in front of him and letting him get on with it! That’s not what I had a child for! 🙄

Toilet training wise, I agree all children do this in their own time, however she is a stay at home mother, coupled with lockdown - he could 100% have been trained by now, the poor boy will be starting reception next year and by then they are expected to be able to clean themselves - she is doing him no favors!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i think the fact that his iPad has taught him letter recognition and that he’s writing before he’s even in school shows that more kids should be using them not the other way around. Hardly behind in his development being able to write at 3 😂 you’d have a lot to say if she was forcing him into toilet training before he was ready and then he was terrified to use it. you lot are hilarious
Just make a rave thread if you’re that arsed?

Reactions: 3
My son also is capable of what you’ve mentioned, however is able to do so because of the time and attention we as parents have put in with him, not by sticking an iPad in front of him and letting him get on with it! That’s not what I had a child for! 🙄

Toilet training wise, I agree all children do this in their own time, however she is a stay at home mother, coupled with lockdown - he could 100% have been trained by now, the poor boy will be starting reception next year and by then they are expected to be able to clean themselves - she is doing him no favors!
So well said! 👏 giving your son the quality time and attention, to nurture him, and his growth and development; that’s what it’s all about 🥰

I personally really disagree with giving children iPads, or any devices, especially at that age. It seems like a lot of parents do this just to keep the child occupied/quiet for a while.

You would think he would be starting pre school and need to be potty trained at that age! She posted him saying something last week and I couldn’t make a word out of what he said 🤨 he’s probably spent that many hours in front of the tv/on the iPad he hasn’t been having that many conversations!

Mine also read and wrote since 3 because he wanted to learn how to, but not by sticking him on the iPad! 🙄 Your son...I mean hers must have been staring at a screen for some amount of hours to learn it 😩

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.