Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she won’t go food shopping with Ru because he’s asthmatic and the risk of covid, but she’ll drag the poor kid around homesense AGAIN

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad that there is finally a thread for this one. I've followed her for ages but then over time she starting to irritate me more and more. She comes across so entitled and never has anything positive to say. She always has a bunch of followers feeding her ego constantly, its so annoying how fake it is. But the racism - that is something else! I'm so glad more people are beginning to see what she is actually like. But she needs to own it, not play the victim.

Reactions: 3
omg i cant stand her😂

i wonder what the deleted tweet was?🤨
It was some bullshit about her being glad that she isn’t part of the parenting blogger community because it’s all bitching and judging. Yet she’s happy to use her child to put cash in her pocket by using him for adverts 🤭

Reactions: 7
It was some bullshit about her being glad that she isn’t part of the parenting blogger community because it’s all bitching and judging. Yet she’s happy to use her child to put cash in her pocket by using him for adverts 🤭
exactly this!!!

Reactions: 1
Yes exactly! She is so full of herself it's unreal. She is so opinionated, loves playing the victim and is judgey AF. But will happily accept payment for content with her kid but doesn't want to be a parenting blogger. OK hun! Entitled!

Reactions: 2
She’s probably throwing a fit about not wanting to be a “parenting blogger” all of a sudden because she wasn’t included in this when it was posted by a different person on Instagram
014F08DD-E49F-4489-9EAC-BA92C250B22A.jpeg

Can we really call her a parenting blogger anyway? She does little parenting to Ru, the poor little boy always looks so under stimulated 😞

Here she goes sharing stuff about her baby making again but will be quick to shut it down when someone asks a question. She’s deluded!

Reactions: 3
She honestly has more money than sense. I went into the wrong profession clearly 🥴

Yes me too, I'm missing something. I guess she has a helping hand from her parents plus she is a single mum and earns cash from blogging jobs. I wish I could get a brand new build from a housing association and have extra cash to spend on cameras.

I find it all a bit weird sharing about going in for treatment to try and conceive, especially on a profile that she has used for years and has gained relationships from etc. If was anon I’d probably feel differently but you can be open and honest about a fertility journey and still keep some secrets. Humans are curious, her sharing the DAY that she’s gone in for treatment means that people are going to be inquisitive in two weeks time as to whether she is pregnant.

This should all have been shared when she either announced she was pregnant or her three treatments were up. I didn’t sit back and announce my fertile time when I was TTC even though people knew that we were. It just doesn’t sit right with me 😳

Reactions: 4
Oh. I mean I'd understand it all if she had fertility issues and raising awareness. But perhaps a bit of an overshare. Is this something she paid for? Or is it sponsored?

Oh. I mean I'd understand it all if she had fertility issues and raising awareness. But perhaps a bit of an overshare. Is this something she paid for? Or is it sponsored?
She’s paid for 3 cycles of treatment. Although if it was sponsored I wouldn’t be surprised..

If she wanted to be open and honest about every single moment then I don’t think I’d be bothered. What doesn’t seem right is that she’s happy to share what suits her and then complains when people want to know an outcome.

She says she’s paid, I don’t really know if they do sponsorships in fertility clinics as I think it’s a limited business. Her audience doesn’t necessarily cater to it either but who knows

• Heart
If she wanted to be open and honest about every single moment then I don’t think I’d be bothered. What doesn’t seem right is that she’s happy to share what suits her and then complains when people want to know an outcome.

She says she’s paid, I don’t really know if they do sponsorships in fertility clinics as I think it’s a limited business. Her audience doesn’t necessarily cater to it either but who knows
Surely they wdoulnt do sponsorship as ethically that’s fucked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.