Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually she’s openly discussed it before and said that she gets help, and that it’s a council house. If you’re looking to back her up then you’re in the wrong place buddy

Also - do you honestly think she OWNS that place? She does a handful of Ads and doesn’t have a huge following. And she’s clearly never had much of a work ethic seeing as having to stage some photos is the most taxing thing for her. She’s just the kind of person who makes millennials look bad - she believes she’s entitled to live whatever life she wants, despite not actually being willing to work for it. Another baby to get her tax credits? Great. The fact she even thinks that’s a good idea whilst being reliant on mostly the government and not having a proper income says it all about her self-entitlement and lack of responsibility.
think that person was being sarcastic tbh. She just addressed this website today, her house isn’t council.

I will say: I feel sorry for Ru. He’s very under developed for his age and he’s going to struggle a lot come school time. She should’ve sent him to nursery where he can learn and adapt if she doesn’t want to be on the go constantly with him.

going back into my lurking hole now. I’m already commenting on too many threads to start on this one 😂

Reactions: 2
think that person was being sarcastic tbh. She just addressed this website today, her house isn’t council.

I will say: I feel sorry for Ru. He’s very under developed for his age and he’s going to struggle a lot come school time. She should’ve sent him to nursery where he can learn and adapt if she doesn’t want to be on the go constantly with him.

going back into my lurking hole now. I’m already commenting on too many threads to start on this one 😂
I actually avoid looking at her page since it annoys me so much, so missed her addressing this! But she 100% said once before that her house is a council house, she was doing a typical Gemma moan about how long she’d been on the waiting list and how eventually she would be able to buy the house she’s living in. It’s a council house, whatever way she wants to dress it up.

Whilst everyone else is working hard to save up for a house and making responsible life choices like not getting pregnant at university, or having a sperm Donor baby whilst still needing support from the state, there’s Gemma living the life she wants too. no wonder she doesn’t have any friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The inside of her house makes me feel so uneasy. It’s absolutely disgusting. So cluttered!!

Reactions: 3
Seriously if she can afford all those thousands spent on IUI treatment and spending silly money on all that clutter to fill her house up... why is she living in a house meant for low income families? She should be spending her extra cash renting surely if she’s got money to chuck away or saving for a property herself?...
I’ve honestly never seen someone with such a sour unfortunate face..and her personality matches! She has a terrible attitude... no wonder she can’t land a decent man and wants to “solo parent” which she clearly is struggling with. She strikes me as trying to to fill a void of some sort changing up her house every two minutes and buying tat for it... lots of boredom/free time? Her hallway looks ridiculous... hardly child proof. Poor kid can’t even get up and down the stairs! Sadly to say but if she was a prettier looking girl with a more likeable personality she would definitely have a bigger following.

Reactions: 5
I actually avoid looking at her page since it annoys me so much, so missed her addressing this! But she 100% said once before that her house is a council house, she was doing a typical Gemma moan about how long she’d been on the waiting list and how eventually she would be able to buy the house she’s living in. It’s a council house, whatever way she wants to dress it up.

Whilst everyone else is working hard to save up for a house and making responsible life choices like not getting pregnant at university, or having a sperm Donor baby whilst still needing support from the state, there’s Gemma living the life she wants too. no wonder she doesn’t have any friends!
It’s funny you say that, she never speaks of or shows meet ups with any Mum friends or, in fact friends in general - it’s always just her family she goes out with, her sister mostly. Seems sad that such a young girl hasn’t got much going on other than decorating, redecorating & “styling” her house along with her son. It appears everything she does is for “content” in a digital, false world. Perhaps if she focused on real life and made some meaningful friendships she may be happier in life and come across a lot less “bitter” at the hand she’s been dealt.

It’s funny you say that, she never speaks of or shows meet ups with any Mum friends or, in fact friends in general - it’s always just her family she goes out with, her sister mostly. Seems sad that such a young girl hasn’t got much going on other than decorating, redecorating & “styling” her house along with her son. It appears everything she does is for “content” in a digital, false world. Perhaps if she focused on real life and made some meaningful friendships she may be happier in life and come across a lot less “bitter” at the hand she’s been dealt.
she seems the sort of person who’s still very much stuck in the mean girl high school attitude .. i imagine she doesn’t get along with other women very well .. i get an incredibly jealous vibe from her !

“Influencer” I wouldn’t call you no. Face like the back of a bus and a personality to match. Lovely! No wonder your child’s rather unfortunate looking father doesn’t even want to know! Fancy spending your days inseminating yourself at home in your mid 20’s amongst all the clutter while already having a child who’s tongue tied from lack of stimulation. Not a great foundation for another baby. Quite selfish really.

she seems the sort of person who’s still very much stuck in the mean girl high school attitude .. i imagine she doesn’t get along with other women very well .. i get an incredibly jealous vibe from her !
Totally agree! She doesn’t strike me as someone who would have been very popular at school, or been the first choice for guys! Jealousy radiates from her

Exactly. The fact she’s getting state help but then putting ‘savings’ towards producing another mouth for the government to feed is incredible. Quite a lot of luxuries for a benefit scrounger! She should be using those savings and earnings towards saving for a house like everyone else. It also goes to show how entitled she is, expecting the government to pay for another child, like it’s her god given right to reproduce. She’s such a Council house cliche

She posted about how she used to private rent, but then moved back in with her parents to make her parents home over crowded so then she became priority for housing. I think it's housing association, but through the council. She even manged to put her stuff into storage whilst she made herself overcrowded lols.

Horrifying she splurged that level of cash on donor munk. I want a new car, I graft my arse off and haven't got the 5k sitting there for my second hand motor and feel bad on my kids getting a loan to treat myself to something I don't really need!... And then there's her..

Can't believe she posted saying that rus dad wanted to get back with her when she was pregnant and she declined him! Could of easily tried again for the kids sake but she didn't even give him the opportunity of a full time dad, so the turkey baster kid hasn't got a look in!

She infuriates me!

Reactions: 4
Find it maddening that she is living in a house for those with “low income” yet is wasting money trying to get pregnant from a doner?!? She’s literally chucking spare money she could be putting towards a house or even her child’s future. There is something seriously wrong with her. Does she struggle with real life relationships? Why can’t she wait to meet the right person? It’s all really bizarre. It genuinely makes no sense.. if she’s low income and can’t afford her own house without support why has she got lots of spare cash to throw at the sperm bank? Defeats the purpose. Like someone said before- she needs reporting.

Reactions: 4

are you tapped? No body plans to have a kid in uni, it happens. What changes is whether you decide to keep that child or not and she clearly thought the right thing for her to do would be to keep it. I am not disputing the fact that she is self absorbed or selfish but everyone has different views. What does it matter if it’s a council house? At least she’s earning money un like all the other dossers on the dole. Unfortunately some people aren’t financially stable to be able to buy their own home, it’s not comparable.
I don’t agree with dissing the way that people live as that’s personal to each individual like yourself.
I don’t agree with the sperm donor as it’s a selfish way to have a child. It’s selfish that she won’t let her own sons dad see his child “because of COVID” but she’s going shopping in Leeds, going out with her family and going to see other people’s nursery’s. not to mention he is now going to pre school. She clearly doesn’t like sharing. Ru’s dad tries his hardest to see his child. That story the other night about being single when he was conceived is bullshit, she was in a relationship and the dad wanted to be there for her and his child. She makes it sound like he doesn’t/isn’t involved but there is so much behind the scenes that she chooses not to share because she wants the pitty party.

are you tapped? No body plans to have a kid in uni, it happens. What changes is whether you decide to keep that child or not and she clearly thought the right thing for her to do would be to keep it. I am not disputing the fact that she is self absorbed or selfish but everyone has different views. What does it matter if it’s a council house? At least she’s earning money un like all the other dossers on the dole. Unfortunately some people aren’t financially stable to be able to buy their own home, it’s not comparable.
I don’t agree with dissing the way that people live as that’s personal to each individual like yourself.
I don’t agree with the sperm donor as it’s a selfish way to have a child. It’s selfish that she won’t let her own sons dad see his child “because of COVID” but she’s going shopping in Leeds, going out with her family and going to see other people’s nursery’s. not to mention he is now going to pre school. She clearly doesn’t like sharing. Ru’s dad tries his hardest to see his child. That story the other night about being single when he was conceived is bullshit, she was in a relationship and the dad wanted to be there for her and his child. She makes it sound like he doesn’t/isn’t involved but there is so much behind the scenes that she chooses not to share because she wants the pitty party.
I don’t have an issue with people in council houses, what I have an issue with is people who could easily be out working, and I mean working 9-5 like the rest of us to pay our bills, instead of letting the government pay the rent whilst she plunders thousands into producing another child. If she’s able to put back 4K to then spend on something that will cost the government more money, then she’s not exactly on the bread line is she?

council houses or however she wants to dress it up are there for people who need that financial support. How can someone be in this position but also spending 4K injecting themselves with sperm?

It is selfish and irresponsible. I know of couples who are holding off having a baby until they are in a better financial position. Then you get Gemma.

‘Unfortunately some people aren’t financially stable to be able to buy their own home, it’s not comparable.’

there are LOTS of young people who are desperately trying to get onto the property ladder and they are doing it by working and saving - going without spending £100 in Homesense every week for example! Many of these people would like to be doing an at home, freelance job but that’s not what pays the bills and instead they’re out doing shifts and long hours. Gemma isn’t ‘financially stable’ Because she chooses not to be. She’s too much of a princess to go out and actually save for her own place. She would rather everyone else pay for it. So yeh, I’ll judge her for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

She definitely gives off the vibe that she doesn’t want Ru’s dad to see him and acts like she’s the sole provider when she would be getting child support aswel. Kids who’s parents are separated are able to go between during covid right?

She definitely gives off the vibe that she doesn’t want Ru’s dad to see him and acts like she’s the sole provider when she would be getting child support aswel. Kids who’s parents are separated are able to go between during covid right?
yeah they are, they were able to from the start of lockdown. It’s just weird because most mothers fights for their child’s dad to be in their life!

yeah they are, they were able to from the start of lockdown. It’s just weird because most mothers fights for their child’s dad to be in their life!
Totally you would think she would be glad of him having a proper relationship with him. She does seem rather clingy to him like bed sharing and keeping him up late with her every night. Don’t understand why he can’t see his dad because of Covid yet he’s in nursery 🥴

The fact is she thinks she is a princess and doesn't need to work for her money. She got that house because she played the system. She didn't need that house but hosted a pity party and got a brand new build when she wasn't in need. I couldn't care less if it's council or housing association she wasn't in need. It annoys me that people like her play the system when there are people out there that are homeless and in need.

But now she wants to add another baby into the mix that she is unable to provide for until Ru and potential new baby turns 18. Yes she earns money from her blog and Instagram but that's hardly going to keep her and two kids going for the next 18 years. I don't know for sure but it's pretty likely she's getting some kind of benefits or not declaring taxes for self employed work. This girl does annoy me so bitter so entitled - a real mean girl.

The fact is she thinks she is a princess and doesn't need to work for her money. She got that house because she played the system. She didn't need that house but hosted a pity party and got a brand new build when she wasn't in need. I couldn't care less if it's council or housing association she wasn't in need. It annoys me that people like her play the system when there are people out there that are homeless and in need.

But now she wants to add another baby into the mix that she is unable to provide for until Ru and potential new baby turns 18. Yes she earns money from her blog and Instagram but that's hardly going to keep her and two kids going for the next 18 years. I don't know for sure but it's pretty likely she's getting some kind of benefits or not declaring taxes for self employed work. This girl does annoy me so bitter so entitled - a real mean girl.
I completely agree! She justifies her £4K sperm job by saying it’s her own money that she’s saved up. But she has absolutely no idea that she’s only been able to save that money because the government pay for everything else.

if she wasn’t playing the system, that 4K would have to go on a 15k house deposit like the rest of us. but when she’s been given a new build house, she doesn’t need to worry about that!

She’s obviously completely tone deaf about her situation with how entitled she is about it all. But the reality is, if she wasn’t getting all these handouts, she wouldn’t be able to afford another mouth to feed and she’d have to get another job alongside her blog.

she’s addressed her finances in the past and it’s hilarious how out of touch she is. She genuinely claims to work hard, to make her own money. I used to work in PR so know exactly the sort of amount she would be paid for her handful of monthly jobs, and I can guarantee her annual earnings would not be anywhere near eligible to get a mortgage.

but she probably isn’t even aware of that and thinks she’s a big time earner! She needs to get of her backside and start paying for her way in life

Doesn't think it's safe for her son to see his dad because of covid yet happily traipsing off in a trip and meeting strangers for their sperm. I don't get this woman.

Her son has the worst diet I’ve ever seen! McDonald’s all the time, tries to pass it off as a treat but it’s clearly a regular occurrence. The woman has money to burn!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.