Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I saw that I just went 😬. Even if it’s a joke it’s insensitive af. He’s not just a dad to YOUR baby

Reactions: 2
God can you imagine if she goes into labour the one Weekend he actually has his own kids.

• Haha
She blocked me for voting on that poll, just because I don’t care for her labour updates. She’s honestly such a strange person

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She blocked me for voting on that poll, just because I don’t care for her labour updates. She’s honestly such a strange person
She’s probably obsessively reading here and seen we find her drivel boring , so wanted to find out who else found her boring so she could eliminate them 😂

• Haha
I don’t actually comment much on tattle just read but she makes my blood boil, she’s so entitled. This whole trying to force her baby out early thing is so odd, I get that the end is hard I’ve had two myself but just let your baby come when he’s ready! Hope the baby is nightmare sleeper for her 🤭

Reactions: 3
I didn’t vote on the poll for that reason 😂 I knew she’d be petty about it

• Heart
i guessed she didn't know she had a tattle page otherwise she would have spoken about it on her stories 😂 i can't imagine her keeping quiet
She’s probably obsessively reading here and seen we find her drivel boring , so wanted to find out who else found her boring so she could eliminate them 😂

She did do a story once which is how I found out about her having a page 🙈

• Haha
She did do a story once which is how I found out about her having a page 🙈
Same here … and then it only had a few pages and the comments were very tame (tbh they are now) .. these influencers don’t realise that by posting about their page they draw more attention to it , those who follow but find you a bit irritating come here to read out of curiosity , agree with all that is said , make an account and the rest is history …

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t totally jealous of her being able to afford a 35mm lens when she doesn’t really work and I’m trodding along on my full time wage that still isn’t enough for fun things like that 😭

• Heart
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t totally jealous of her being able to afford a 35mm lens when she doesn’t really work and I’m trodding along on my full time wage that still isn’t enough for fun things like that 😭
Live in the knowledge that she’s probably bought it on finance and will be paying it off for years to come! (I totally understand how you’re feeling though! 🤍)

• Heart
It would fit the theme of how she’s overshared this whole time but I bet she’ll want to do a dramatic birth reveal

Reactions: 1
Does them not giving her the induction at her planned time due to taken bed mean that this induction isn’t as urgent as she was suggesting it was? Or does that not matter in grand scheme of things

Does them not giving her the induction at her planned time due to taken bed mean that this induction isn’t as urgent as she was suggesting it was? Or does that not matter in grand scheme of things
Her induction won’t be urgent as it’s only for PGP. She may be pushed back for a few days yet as the allocation of beds will be prioritised to those being induced for a medical necessity